Magnon DES

Мышь
Magnon DES

Post by Мышь » Fri Jun 13, 2008 16:17

And here's another funny thing:
Camera dynamic elektronnoy therapy “magnon DES”
If it works as described, but more doesn't need.
Can buy?

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri Jun 13, 2008 18:01

Advertising! :evil:
You have one single message, and direct link to the products.
Erase nafig.

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Fri Jun 13, 2008 18:15

Карил wrote:Advertising! :evil:
Erase nafig.
+1 az

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jun 13, 2008 19:33

Карил wrote:Advertising! :evil:
You have one single message, and direct link to the products.
Erase nafig.
Actually the machine corresponds to the application (and personally familiar with the apparatus and with a developer - we have in doing my tip :) ).
But we must realize that any electrical stimulator cause a predisposition to strokes and heart attacks due to electrostrictive cells. And this is a real, described in detail in the scientific literature, the fact (if one is very interesting, can you provide a link).
In addition, from personal experience, consultations with the use of trance techniques shallow diving, unable to assumethat any electrical stimulation (anything) leaves a lasting trace in the memory, that is, takes away brain resources for storing and processing information.
So experiment on your health. :?

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri Jun 13, 2008 20:13

Paracelsus 7 also leads to electrostrictive?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jun 13, 2008 20:15

Карил wrote:Paracelsus 7 also leads to electrostrictive?
Of course. :cry:

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri Jun 13, 2008 21:05

Nice.
Probably neurofen too?

Князевский

Re: magnon DES

Post by Князевский » Fri Jun 13, 2008 21:32

Мышь wrote:And here's another funny thing:
Can buy?
says my friend: maybe the hall..it?
8)

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri Jun 13, 2008 21:52

The cylinders can also lead to elektrostali?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:20

Карил wrote:Nice.
Probably neurofen too?
And what's Neurofen? There is generally no current. And the cylinders if there is a current, permanent, so there is no fear.

Карил

Post by Карил » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:29

Well, I similarly. Neurofen electrical, electrodes are connected to the head. And even if one electrode is removed, the sound disappears, then the electrical circuit is still there. It is strange that there is no current. :? Well then I don't understand something.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:40

Карил wrote:Well I similarly. Neurofen electrical, electrodes are connected to the head. And even if one electrode is removed, the sound disappears, then the electrical circuit is still there. It is strange that there is no current. :? Well then I don't understand something.
Well, I'm not exactly put it. :oops: There is determined resistance of the skin and, on the basis of measurement is set to carrier. Of course, to determine the resistance, current available, but again constant.

Натташа

Post by Натташа » Wed Jun 18, 2008 18:10

Андрей Патрушев wrote:But we must be aware that any electrical stimulator cause a predisposition to strokes and heart attacks due to electrostrictive cells. And this is a real, described in detail in the scientific literature, the fact (if one is very interesting, can you provide a link).
Hello! I have a couple months of use the unit DiaDENS PCM and in the relief of pain it is quite effective. In the passport it is written that it also helps with strokes, heart attacks, etc., but this apparatus results :roll: Know nothing of those Affairs, but it turns out that to use this apparatom dangerous? Andrew, by the way, it is also produced in Yekaterinburg. If You know, please tell me how it is from this point of view. It's a shame to say goodbye, because this thing works, but if it is likely to hurt yourself in the future, I will not to grab him at every opportunity.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:52

Any stimulation in the long term leads to the risk of strokes and heart attacks. Currently electrical stimulation is officially approved by the Ministry of health, so these facts are glossed over. The whole family Denisov works well in terms of relieving the acute pain and swelling, but there have been cases of cardiac arrest, the manufacturer prefers to keep silent.

Натташа

Post by Натташа » Thu Jun 19, 2008 19:41

Thank you very much!

Никол

Post by Никол » Thu Jul 03, 2008 15:44

Any stimulation in the long term leads to the risk of strokes and heart attacks.....

Good Health To All!
Damage IMHO, maybe the use of thoughtless and stupid to use and the method itself very promising.
For example, patent of Russia № 2309778, "a method for the treatment of coronary heart disease" where the current pulses for WEEKS passed through the chest to restore normal operation of the "pacemakers" in the heart muscle that may well be claimed.

And al. stimulation of Acupuncture points has been used successfully for treatment as post infarction and post stroke condition of the patients. Use a kitchen knife too "leads to the risk" of injury, well, what?

I take this opportunity to learn from people summarized, as implemented in Denote the principle of biological feedback?

These devices are already in New Zealand tried to give me , but from the description to the device is the most obscure thesis. As Denes "adjusted" to the specific patient?
Thanks in advance.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 03, 2008 22:23

Никол wrote:, Any stimulation in the long term leads to the risk of strokes and heart attacks.....

Good Health To All!
Damage IMHO, maybe the use of thoughtless and stupid to use and the method itself very promising.
For example, patent of Russia № 2309778, "a method for the treatment of coronary heart disease" where the current pulses for WEEKS passed through the chest to restore normal operation of the "pacemakers" in the heart muscle that may well be claimed.

And al. stimulation of Acupuncture points has been used successfully for treatment as post infarction and post stroke condition of the patients. Use a kitchen knife too "leads to the risk" of injury, well, what?

I take this opportunity to learn from people summarized, as implemented in Denote the principle of biological feedback?

These devices are already in New Zealand tried to give me , but from the description to the device is the most obscure thesis. As Denes "adjusted" to the specific patient?
Thanks in advance.
Honestly, no way.

nvn

Post by nvn » Fri Jul 04, 2008 18:21

Никол wrote: I take this opportunity to learn from people summarized, as implemented in Denote the principle of biological feedback?
Question feedback in the application of electrophysical methods remains on hold. Attempts were: "Bion", "Elite" Elap", the Foll something to calculate as of the BAHT and the Japanese. But the reliability of such calculations is 50: 50 . Individual prediction of effects and feedback does vibrational medicine, but it is based on the principles dematerializations far from electro, sound , light and color therapy. It is already bio-power-informational technologies. And the gap between them and the previous methods so far nobody's jumped.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:55

Well, why open??? We Gefest feedback is implemented perfectly and really works, you can say already more than 10 years.
http://www.nmbt.web.ur.ru/index.html
By the way, in the center of the pain we have in the first, patients with a current thrash to quickly a pain to remove, and then Hephaestus removed the negative effects of electrical stimulation. :)
However, the Hephaestus also has nothing to do with light-sound brain training. :?

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 07, 2008 13:34

Андрей Патрушев wrote: first patients current beating to quickly a pain to remove, and then Hephaestus removed the negative effects of electrical stimulation. :)
However, the Hephaestus also has nothing to do with light-sound brain training. :?
That's for sure, beating shock, beating with radioactive chemicals, if the patient survives , so it is possible to celebrate success and to fight the effects of exposure.
All electrophysical methods are crude, chosen empirically, by trial and error, you can compare them with the fixation of the chip by means of an axe, but sometimes the repair turns out.

Владимир Сергеевич

Post by Владимир Сергеевич » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:44

Andrei Patrushev
will not help to get the apparatus for electrosleep ,
no way - I'm retired , very uncomfortable to sleep in new
setting , want to try electric .
With Respect, Vladimir .

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 07, 2010 13:21

Владимир Сергеевич wrote:Andrei Patrushev
will not help to get the apparatus for electrosleep ,