Âûøåë Mind WorkStation

Джедай
Âûøåë Mind WorkStation

Post by Джедай » Fri Mar 07, 2008 20:35

Âûøåë ñòîëü îæèäàåìûé Mind WorkStation
http://www.transparentcorp.com/products/mindws/

Åñòü è âñÿêèå íàâîðîòû èíòåãðàöèÿ ñ ÁÎÑ, îäíàêî:
1. íåò ïîääåðæêè Verim Mind-Reflection (ìîæíî íàïèñàòü ìîäóëü ïîääåðæêè ñàìîìó, íî ñ ó÷ï åòîì.2 - ñìûñëà â ýòîì ìàëî)
2. ÁÎÑ âñåãî ëèøü èçìåíÿåò òàêèå ïàðàìåòðû ñòèìóëÿöèè, êàê ÷àñòîòà çâóêà, ÿðêîñòü ñâåòà è ò.§ . - ÷è äëÿ èñòî èíôîðìèðîâàíèÿ ñòåïåíè ðàññëàáëåíèÿ, à íå ïîäñòðàèâàåò àäàïòèâíî ïàðàìåòðû ñòèìóëÿöèè.
Òàêóþ ôóíêöèîíàëüíîñòü ÿ óæå è ñàì ñäåëàë - http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=1091

Êîíå÷íî, ïðîäóêò âûãëÿäèò çíà÷èòåëüíî áîëåå ïðîäâèíóòûì ñðàâíåíèþ ïî ñ Brainwave Generator, Neuro-Programmer, SW-Explorer è ò.ï., îäíàêî ÿ âñå ðàâíî ðàçî÷àðîâàí, ò.ê. íåò â íåì ñàìîãî èíòåðåñíîãî...

Джим

Post by Джим » Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:55

Jedi
Please note here: http://openeeg.sourceforge.net/doc/WARNING.html
especially in the category of "NEUROFEEDBACK RISKS". For me personally it took away from writing prog "hard" barefoot, ie in contrast to the mental games having direct control of the parameters of BW. And so - to write the program's not too difficult. Not in Java, of course (I was oddly surprised when I saw how much Your creation eats CPU resources). If hard to start -- for a sample, you can take the same SBaGen -- better in the wording of some of Ivan Karamazov (it says that it is for a PPC - in fact, it seems to be for everything) -- there's a little structured and resources like free, everything is on http://UAZU.net/sbagen/ .
Again -- according to my experiences the hard bare not too necessary (I); and apparently -- to fit Your needs soft no one but You will write :)
Success and reasonable care. :)

Джедай

Post by Джедай » Tue Mar 11, 2008 15:11

Джим wrote:Please note here: ... especially in the category of "NEUROFEEDBACK RISKS"
This, incidentally, is not so much about stimulation based on biofeedback, how about BOSE in General (Mental Games for example).
The same is not write only before the boss, but also to the AVS... the Americans write this before all that sue.

But suggested that Andrew create drives based on leading frequency EEG, and Transparentcorp (Neuro-Programmer, Mind Workstation) in reference to programs describes how you can "emulate barefoot" simply the feelings from the session with a smoothly rising frequency...
Джим wrote:And so to write my prog is not too difficult.
Allow me to disagree - the algorithm of placing the frequency depending on a scalar signal BOS should be rather trivial...
By the way, Mind Workstation still have stimulation on the basis of the data of BOS, but based on the leading frequency, not a scalar GSR - either make it difficult or impossible (or inefficient)...
Джим wrote:Not in Java, of course (I was oddly surprised when I saw how much Your creation eats CPU resources)
1% off-schedule, and 10% to the schedule? Hmm... You pathetic CPU? ;)
Let eats CPU and memory has long ceased to be critical factors for this class of programs.
The main thing that the program worked as it should, and that the program did not have to do secondary objectives, manual memory management, etc.
It's either Java or .Net Framework, but after I JetBrains IDEA of M$ Visual Studio to use fundamentally do not want...
Джим wrote:according to my impressions of the barefoot hard not too necessary (I)
Well... Let it be "soft" :)<

Джим

Post by Джим » Tue Mar 11, 2008 23:33

Джедай wrote:same you can write not only before the boss, but also to the AVS... the Americans write this before all that sue.
I think so too. however...
Джедай wrote:Allow me to disagree - the algorithm of placing the frequency depending on a scalar signal BOS should be rather trivial...
If You write it for yourself, and take (for example) based on QT4 + OpenAL -- all free and cross-platform-You will Have (1) Java-Script for setting and testing all non-trivial algorithms (in this case "the rules"), (2) full 3-D sound (if needed).
Джедай wrote:1% off-schedule, and 10% to the schedule? Hmm... You pathetic CPU?
In this case - not an ounce of pity. But the tone generator so do not write, unfortunately.
Джедай wrote:It's either Java or .Net Framework, but after I JetBrains IDEA of M$ Visual Studio to use fundamentally do not want...
Free QT for Win requires MinGW, so no MS studios...
Actually, I quietly hate Java and dot-not, preferring the command line without the debugger (though IDE better say under MinGW at least 2 pieces (both GNU) work) - but this is relig. dispute. (native code is a part of freedom....etc)
In General-QT+OpenAL -- and left to make only "non-routine".

ВасилийKO

Post by ВасилийKO » Mon Mar 30, 2009 17:35

some sort of garbage...

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Mar 30, 2009 18:35

ВасилийKO wrote:some sort of garbage...
Very perceptive and profound statement. :)
Sometimes more useful to chew, than to speak.