Newbie wants to know

анатоли

Post by анатоли » Sun Jun 01, 2008 15:17

Yes I do not go by public transport! And like, no one is sick...
Just having this ailment. That's what I noticed: after each listening to the program, the condition worsens, as if the aggravation goes.

Карил

Post by Карил » Sun Jun 01, 2008 15:38

Well, the street you walk? Or month have not left the house?
Know the common cold can last for weeks. All day like normal, and Wake up with clogged nose. And then again all day normal. And then all of a sudden headache, temperature...

Theta meditation induces deep relaxation and a state of sleep. Suppose in this condition the body produces less energy. And therefore less energetic and the immune system. It seems at this moment a slight cold and comes to the surface. Here's the aggravation after a theta meditation.

анатоль

Post by анатоль » Thu Jul 24, 2008 17:18

Hello.
The point is this: began working with the program From 12 to display, on the sly, but the catch is that the written language were the problem to arise. The idea, as it will storitsa. No essay to write or a lecture. Is this possible? Because here the right hemisphere is activated...
Maybe we should alternate visualization with alpha software? Or any other advice...
How do these two things combine better? To write and visualize...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 24, 2008 17:40

анатоль wrote:Hello.
The point is this: began working with the program From 12 to display, on the sly, but the catch is that the written language were the problem to arise. The idea, as it will storitsa. No essay to write or a lecture. Is this possible? Because here the right hemisphere is activated...
Maybe we should alternate visualization with alpha software? Or any other advice...
How do these two things combine better? To write and visualize...
I think this is a temporary phenomenon, while there is integration of new skills. Things will get better soon.
If not, you can try the mode - two days on the third, and between them the alpha.

Викуся

Post by Викуся » Mon Jul 19, 2010 14:04

Good day! Tell me, as I can not learn how to visualize, do not turns out that only probyval. Can tell me where to start? Thank you.

cibercop

Re: Newbie wants to know

Post by cibercop » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:39

Can someone tell me a tip ? I have a Nova Pro 100,
Is it possible with this thing to practice stopping the Internal Dialogue (in the tradition of Carlos Castaneda) ??
Or something similar ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Newbie wants to know

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:36

cibercop
"Search taxis"... :) - this topic has been discussed on the forum.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re:

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:40

Викуся wrote:Good day! Tell me, as I can not learn how to visualize, do not turns out that only probyval. Can tell me where to start? Thank you.
You probably think that the visualization is like in 3D cinema? Very few people is available. It is actually much easier... I assume you regularly plan things for the day and week, at least. Yes, and I dream sometimes...