Electroencephalography

Малдер...
Electroencephalography

Post by Малдер... » Fri Dec 14, 2007 19:37

Hello all!
But would we all find(or collect) for a small denyushku interesting and useful device for electroencephalography.
But with him to look at sleep and other States of mind
in the slice of psychophysiology. Maybe something interesting will see...

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Fri Dec 14, 2007 22:23

Website entirely dedicated to build home-encephalograph. The price of such a device will oscillate in the area of$200.

Джим

Post by Джим » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:21

Путешественник wrote:the Price of such a device will oscillate in the area of$200.
Not-for-what. $200 will cost you PCB (analog to breed required). Another $70 -- components (all prices -- for 2 channels). Controller-not for sale (i.e. sold, but in the other case -- not so easy -- it would be necessary preparedi digital PCB pererastet). You also need East. food, housing, and, most importantly, screens -- one for 2 channel (in the UK. USD you value your man-hour -- if you are a mechanic, the only manufacturer of screens and installation of ready-configured circuit boards go chelovekovedenija...) how much $$$$?
And not the fact, if you are acting radonjanin that you will be able to raise.
And all this-just before the connectors to the electrodes. and then.... NDA.
And software you [almost] never will. Ie will, but... :D
In General, the success.

Джим

Post by Джим » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:38

My experience shows that DGO = MERALCO on behalf of the Mind Reflection of the composition of the mental games (almost) completely replaces the 2-channel EEG + indicator quick dreams, especially with hand-made electrodes (2 old silver ring through the finger).
And good luck to all, mind.

Джим

Post by Джим » Sat Dec 15, 2007 18:35

Sorry about the GSR as an indicator of the rapid phase of sleep I still got excited, you need to check the ACC. a software infrastructure that, so far, rather in ideas than in development. Current my data do not allow us neither to deny the possibility. the use of GSR is "eye" sensors, confirm no.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sat Dec 15, 2007 20:26

Джим wrote: My experience shows that DGO = MERALCO on behalf of the Mind Reflection of the composition of the mental games (almost) completely replaces the 2-channel EEG + indicator quick dreams, especially with hand-made electrodes (2 old silver ring through the finger).
How MR can replace the EEG ?
they have the same principle, totally different.
and as far as I can see my MR single channel.

Джим

Post by Джим » Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:12

Александр_ wrote:How MR can replace the EEG ?
they have the same principle, totally different.
and as far as I can see my MR single channel.
Fully -- can't, of course.
But things are simple, roughly speaking -- integrated sostoianie nervous system (or rather -- its relative variation) are tracked surprisingly accurately -- would tell me who am commanded not to. However, when the curve showing the GSR is shaped to correspond to variations in the frequency Sessi... And that did not seem exhausted. In my opinion, for the house better not.
Again, work with EEG-a separate specialty. Ie, if the use of the EEG reduced to the evaluation of the variations of the frequency of the first harmonic (and You offer something else?), it is unlikely that EEG will pay for itself.
Anyway, I have long considered the question of building openEEG -- expensive, time-consuming, relatively unsafe and uncomfortable-alone electrodes with gel are worth, as well as interference from AC mains and not only. In General -- not for this house.
Though certainly not insist.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sun Dec 16, 2007 14:40

I have a problem with interference there.
My brainwave powered by batteries.
And instead of the electrodes with the gel I use flextrade.

Джим

Post by Джим » Sun Dec 16, 2007 20:49

Александр_ wrote:My brainwave powered by batteries.
And what is Your brainwave? This modular open EEG, Brain-Actor, or something else? And, the most interesting -- the acquisition process (of manufacture?)

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sun Dec 16, 2007 21:38

my brainmaster 2.0
accidentally bought.
Last edited by Александр_ on Sun Dec 16, 2007 21:39, edited 1 time in total.

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Sun Dec 16, 2007 22:37

Cool!!! With this thing you can learn to dive deeply into the most unimaginable States of consciousness, especially if you have patience, research acumen and a little (or a lot :)) literature. Although the number of channels imposes certain limitations, but even so it is much better than nothing. It would be interesting to know how change the parameters of EEG in the process of solving different types of tasks (figurative and abstract thinking, mathematical problems), mental load, different emotional components during and after meditation, practice with mindmachine at the different settings.
Last edited by Путешественник on Sun Dec 16, 2007 22:52, edited 1 time in total.

Джим

Post by Джим » Sun Dec 16, 2007 22:43

Александр_ wrote:my brainmaster 2.0
accidentally bought.
I'm sorry, but I am very interested (important, if you will) -- it helped You? In the sense that "all science begins with starting to measure"? Ie, research a pain in the rear. my big, and I almost turned him in the direction of the writing KGR-software...
I was going through in great detail all that is found about the possibilities of a simple EEG, and did not find (badly searched??) nothing utilitarian-useful :lol: that would not reflect the Mind Reflection...

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:48

the Traveler

Yes, Yes !
to track Mosovich patterns and took it.
although still very important role is played by my desire satisfied if meditation is really something going on in the mind :)

and channels is enough !
even one is enough with the surplus.
just two to allow sophisticated !
coherence there ... any .... explore and Refine patterns.

Jim

of course really helped, and continues.
I treat people who are fond of facts.
it's one thing when there is - say that this meditation, this can be achieved.
now I really see HOW and WHAT happens when the sessions or during meditation, but in General anytime.
and Inspiration by order of Anna wise - there is big scope for growth................. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in short for me brainmaster it's a rocket :)

Джим

Post by Джим » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:29

Александр_ wrote:I belong to people who like facts.
I also
Александр_ wrote:now I really see HOW and WHAT happens when the sessions or during meditation, but in General anytime.
I agree with the thesis that it is better to be rich and healthy than poor and sick. Ie pay $1000++ for the finished household device I can't.
And all my posts here -- about my same enthusiasm the pig, that GSR sensor "seems the facts" much better than I could believe. ! (although, of course, the system maybe more).
And, of course, that "cheap" openEEG few pull. (I might have pulled, but now is 01:20 and me only from work brought :( )

the Traveler
Mind Reflection -- not nothing. Soft only should write. The bonus is that you can move from simple to complex programs in accordance with emerging needs. :)

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:43

Джим wrote:I agree with the thesis that it is better to be rich and healthy than poor and sick. Ie pay $1000++ for the finished household device I can't.
You know - all with an EEG, more on the theory applies.

Trust me - the machine is already 80 % of cases.
It is directly to practice.
For a skill.

But with an EEG, it is the subtleties and Goodies.

Джим

Post by Джим » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:45

Александр_ wrote:You know - all with an EEG, more on the theory applies.
Know! By the way, "you" -- it's cool, though, because I did not understand -- "you" should be written with a capital letter or with a small :)
Александр_ wrote:Believe me - the machine is already 80 % of cases.
But -- I do not agree, unfortunately. 80 (99?)% do -- motivation. All the rest (if any) in one form or another, usually attached. Unfortunately (fortunately?), motivation has a downside (it-only-criticism and self-criticism) -- too much attention to his hobby. Very similar to raznovidnosti neurosis. Again-I "for himself".
Александр_ wrote:AND an EEG. it is the subtleties and Goodies.
Of course. As my experiments with RAG-MERALCO (EEG experience gives more and more interesting, no doubt. + incentives to read more serious books, which is not enough). Again-I treated kGy with great contempt until you do.
Interface Mind Reflection is quite open, ACC. as a solution for "Goodies entry-level" is quite edible... + Mental game", which, incidentally, is interesting too, more than the annotation.
This subject is increasingly.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Thu Dec 20, 2007 13:50

Джим wrote:by the Way, "you" -- it's cool, though, because I did not understand -- "you" should be written with a capital letter or with a small
I recently read Alekseeva about contacting YOU.

... after the victory, they praised the sun a cry — HURRAY! — which is preserved to this day and has meant a celebration of lights — “the sun!” — over darkness. Antonym — word of opposite meaning — was a bitter sigh, also still exists today — ALAS! -- literally “the darkness!”, for plural — YOU — called darkness. So daring princes, were plotting campaigns against the enemies, saying “I Go to you!” not because of respect for the enemy, and accurately determined the purpose of the upcoming battle — the battle with the darkness. And it turns out that because you can't call God “you”... (Sergey Alekseev. Treasures Of The Valkyries)

Джим wrote:But -- I do not agree, unfortunately. 80 (99?)% do -- motivation. All the rest (if any) in one form or another, usually attached. Unfortunately (fortunately?), motivation has a downside (it-only-criticism and self-criticism) -- too much attention to his hobby. Very similar to raznovidnosti neurosis. Again-I "for himself".
of course, a big motivation creates a binding to the result, and usually delays the achievement thereof.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Dec 20, 2007 16:28

Александр_ wrote:
Джим wrote:by the Way, "you" -- it's cool, though, because I did not understand -- "you" should be written with a capital letter or with a small
I recently read Alekseeva about contacting YOU.

... after the victory, they praised the sun a cry — HURRAY! — which is preserved to this day and has meant a celebration of lights — “the sun!” — over darkness. Antonym — word of opposite meaning — was a bitter sigh, also still exists today — ALAS! -- literally “the darkness!”, for plural — YOU — called darkness. So daring princes, were plotting campaigns against the enemies, saying “I Go to you!” not because of respect for the enemy, and accurately determined the purpose of the upcoming battle — the battle with the darkness. And it turns out that because you can't call God “you”... (Sergey Alekseev. Treasures Of The Valkyries)
It's all words... words.. words..
"wings, wings..
LEGS - that is - Yes!" :)

Language is another.. important point.. put the same word can heal and kill. "in what force, brother?" :)))

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Thu Dec 20, 2007 18:16

well, if you think that Russki language primitve, and use it at the level of words - please.

I am also interested in sacred meaning.

my friends from Bakhchisarai - held experience.
when a person knows the sacred meaning of each word, his speech many times stronger.
the experience was this - over a glass of water was chimtali the Lord's prayer.
have measured energy of the water after the same prayer read ordinary nurses and people studying the language.
so the impact was ten times harder on the water.

that's it !

so be careful about WHAT you say.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:18

Александр_ wrote:well if you think that Russki language primitve, and use it at the level of words - please.

I am also interested in sacred meaning.

my friends from Bakhchisarai - held experience.
when a person knows the sacred meaning of each word, his speech many times stronger.
the experience was this - over a glass of water was chimtali the Lord's prayer.
have measured energy of the water after the same prayer read ordinary nurses and people studying the language.
so the impact was ten times harder on the water.

that's it !

so be careful about WHAT you say.
You pay attention to what was said :)
I wrote that "Language is another..".. and You say otherwise - about the primitive.
But with Your understanding, completely agree.. as an intermediate. I had a period when I thought the same as You.
Now I think differently.
Ladies the key to understanding :
the prayers are in different languages, but the effect is the same :)
like the words are different and sound different :)
Experience is good :) can themselves to spend it. That's just more "correct and full" experience requires the appropriate level of development. A little climb over the "grafted" to us the meaning of words.
In terms of prayer - a set of words which we have cause different feelings we recreate the necessary condition of our thoughts.
From childhood hearing the word of God we are experiencing and realizing the importance of this word ( the one how he is treated by adults) subconsciously give yourself installation on a reverent attitude. and so on for all the different words ... and in such terms and to prayer ( as something binding us with God).
On this I wrote in the topic "provodnica" - there are 2 kinds of action - words ( the pronunciation of which in us is the response and output in a required state).. and the second form - the immediate impact of the language of thought (which is quite unlike any language).
The second version is the stronger.
In the first embodiment, the action depends on the belief in the power of words. (ie using more simple option to person).
Here You believe in the words (or rather their power) - they give You strength.. it all depends on your faith in the power of WORDS.
I'm on the strength of the words do not refuse yourself sometimes use, but I know the truth - not the words of the case..
This all here and now - that's subjective.. You believe in the power of certain words.. the other one that faith is miserable .. Read one and the same prayer, the difference will be huge.. maybe to the back ( one water healing the other is empty.. and even harmful).
After reaching this understanding, You will understand much more.
The main thing - the openness of perception. :)<

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:31

Александр_ wrote: so be careful about WHAT you say.
I often say to those who are just starting to engage in their own development.. because their level of control is very weak, but the knowledge (faith) in itself is already more than usual.. so their words have become more regular.
I often said ( those who help) - "control.. control and control again".. otherwise can do myself anything.

And how proved ?
just asking.. " -but you watch on the hands are not.. and you know why ?"
well, of course I explained that since childhood I have this problem that the mechanical watch more than 1-5 months worked for me.. then just stand up.. Repair not be. Time master - shrug.. and some say that I where they are magnetized..
The most I have withstood the commander , donated to the DR before the army.. survived 6 months.. then got up.. went into the army I left them at home.. came started. went back.. They got back up after a certain time. I removed them again.. Paying attention to them once a month, for about 5-8 months.. never went.. after a year they pay attention to one of the relatives of the spouse and "cleaned" them it's because 15 years uses them - very happy.
So in this example ( well, a hedgehog and asked.. and often do at home I have lost small things, and then you are ) I was given to understand that in the first place - you must learn to control yourself.. without it it is better not to go further.. ( and I think that learning to control yourself is a promotion on) :)
here such here thoughts

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Fri Dec 21, 2007 21:07

Natural magnetism? Precious gift. Tried to develop?

миккиН

Post by миккиН » Fri Aug 01, 2008 20:49

suddenly it's not too late to answer ;)

Jim

if you follow the link to dig
you can find and free software he was looking for and found
and very good

and chips too, not a big problem to replace
as an engineer I say
if they can't charge pedersoli you can buy adapter boards to solder

the production boards are now cheaper than 200 Euro for this volume
of which about 50 Euro for the preparation of production and about 10 Euro per square decimeter
respectively, if several people to do some preparation for each cheaper ;)

элекрофизиолог

Post by элекрофизиолог » Tue Sep 09, 2008 19:16

view on the subject by the EEG apparatus on neuroscience.ru
http://forum.neuroscience.ru/showthread ... 949&page=2

my opinion - the cheapest Board ADC 24-bit, I found MCX52
driver download for Matlab on eeglab.narod.ru - here you have 4-5 channel EEG machine for 100 euros

1 mastering Matlab (database can be learned in 1 night, the simplest programming language will be basic (something similar))- the one who will master think - check it out!)
2. buy electrodes
3. the recording signal
4. analyse the changes.[/url][/u]

1владимир

Post by 1владимир » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:29

http://openeeg.sourceforge.net/doc/index.html catch all running from a sound card need to solder the active electrodes and in General learn English