Create your own presets for BrainWaveGenerator

АКиселев
Create your own presets for BrainWaveGenerator

Post by АКиселев » Mon Nov 19, 2007 16:17

Good afternoon. Wrote recently own preset for BWG to dive into the alpha frequency for quick relaxation, rest and recovery.
But instead of calm, balanced state got a state of severe fatigue, prostration, and confusion of thoughts.
In the process of writing, used the information from your forum (the exact topic title don't remember, but it talked about creating their own sessions for mindmachine's). Actually, my session begins with a frequency of 15Hz for 4 minutes, then within 4 minutes is a smooth descent to 12 Hz, then within 4 minutes there is a rise back up to 15Hz, then again down to 10Hz for 4минут, then rise back up to 12hz and a descent again to 8 Hz (for 4 minutes)
Carrier frequency-150Hz. As exposure to the noise-pink noise (volume-25% of base). The exposure time of a little more than 20 minutes.
Can anyone tell me how to correctly write session aimed at fast restoration of an organism after a severe mental and emotional stress?

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Mon Nov 19, 2007 19:30

Carrying filthy, IMHO. Just do a bearing located in the range of 120-180Hz very bad impact on the state of the user.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:58

the Traveler
I can't find it You paved session for the OS...do not tell me where she is,and the best reference would be...Image

АКиселев

Post by АКиселев » Tue Nov 20, 2007 13:27

What are the carrier frequency best?

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Tue Nov 20, 2007 15:57

Dimas, here it is.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Create your own presets for BrainWaveGenerator

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 20, 2007 18:43

АКиселев wrote:Good afternoon. Wrote recently own preset for BWG to dive into the alpha frequency for quick relaxation, rest and recovery.
But instead of calm, balanced state got a state of severe fatigue, prostration, and confusion of thoughts.
In the process of writing, used the information from your forum (the exact topic title don't remember, but it talked about creating their own sessions for mindmachine's). Actually, my session begins with a frequency of 15Hz for 4 minutes, then within 4 minutes is a smooth descent to 12 Hz, then within 4 minutes there is a rise back up to 15Hz, then again down to 10Hz for 4минут, then rise back up to 12hz and a descent again to 8 Hz (for 4 minutes)
Carrier frequency-150Hz. As exposure to the noise-pink noise (volume-25% of base). The exposure time of a little more than 20 minutes.
Can anyone tell me how to correctly write session aimed at fast restoration of an organism after a severe mental and emotional stress?
Where did You go, got there. :) By the way, most meditators (without mindmachine) despite the long grueling meditation so "there" and not fall. For the goals You had to get back to 15Hz or not to "walk" on 10Hz.

Good luck running!

Корешш Джей

Post by Корешш Джей » Tue Nov 27, 2007 0:06

Comrades bc tell me how to create a preset for BWG aimed at achieving calm , to be calm like a boa constrictor or so .Just uncertainty and anxiety hinder me in trying to exit from the body .Thanks in advance.

Тасев Александр

Post by Тасев Александр » Tue May 20, 2008 16:09

Preset "BUILTIN: Relaxation 1 (general)".

"Helps to relax with a basic sweep from regular beta activity (15Hz) down to 7Hz..."

Voice 2 frequency beat 3 Hz :shock: why should he?