help to find the program

к-13
Re: help to find the program

Post by к-13 » Tue May 21, 2013 21:38

Зерванадья wrote:another question - what program can be used for dual-audio voices-when one voice is audible and the second is not heard by the conscious, but well perceived by the subconscious-so they play at the same time
In Neuroprogrammer can be run simultaneously is unlimited (within the limits of RAM) number of records tuning all the possible parameters - the volume, start time and playback speed for each file is one you need to put on normal volume, the other on minimum.
магия wrote:.need a program which can stretch a voice of affirmation so that the brain didn't get it , never heard but that podsoznanie understand the installation
The same neuro-programmer allows you to stretch and compress the file at the right time during playback.

PS: But in my personal opinion, voice instructions, read loudly, clearly, legibly and own voice, but played when the brain is immersed in a state of high receptivity, have a much more noticeable effect than all of these subthreshold suggestion. Can even explain the principles, as an almost graduate. By definition the subthreshold suggestion are only active when they know nothing of consciousness (simply do not perceive, as those reproduced outside the range of intelligibility - that is, above and below the threshold of perception - quieter, faster, slower, reversed, with rearranged portions of the spectrum...), but captures the subconscious - in this case, the information is not cut by the filter logic. But how can you say that consciousness is not aware of the suggestions in the audio file when it is itself some time ago they were recorded - Yes, they are obviously blocked by the consciousness. But when we by stimulating alpha and theta frequencies cut down misdemeano (and with it the doubt as a result, the denial of any effects of concern about the fact that nothing will work..., which is full, even when we believe otherwise), the information held in the subconscious mind directly THROUGH the mind - is the best and perhaps the only effective method is so - that they use hypnotists to once to convince a person something.<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 22, 2013 8:33

Servanda
Any audio editor.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 22, 2013 8:41

magic
In fact no one does, how are You going (although write :)). I strongly suspect that the brain is not able to integrate the resulting bellowing into something meaningful. Moreover, the semantic capacity of such messages is greatly reduced. Usually, on the contrary, it accelerates, so it becomes like a bird chirping (plus done multiple repetition). Other methods of masking quiet speech loud music or(and) start speech backwards. Another (slightly more complex) - the modulation of the speech frequency band (or pure tones) in the inaudible range.
By the way, there began to spread Neuro-Programmer 3there, in my opinion, there is a built in block to create subliminal.

Зерванадья

Post by Зерванадья » Fri May 24, 2013 11:50

but these things where you can do?

"Usually, on the contrary, it accelerates, so it becomes like a bird chirping (plus done multiple repetition). Other methods of masking quiet speech loud music or(and) start speech backwards. Another (slightly more complex) - the modulation of the speech frequency band (or pure tones) in the inaudible range"

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri May 24, 2013 12:27

Yes, in the same Neuro-programmer 3, under affirmations/scripts can control the volume and playback speed of each recording during the session, runners can change speed in 3 times (to slow down or speed up), but if you tick manual entry of values, the range of variation is expanded to 10-fold (never tried it, maybe still can) - this is quite sufficient to hide information from consciousness - the recommended value is 8. But I repeat that there is a clear suggestion in the correct state more effectively. Subthreshold suggestion Can only be effective if the recording was done by someone else and You don't know (or even suspect) that in it something is and especially what.
Last edited by к-13 on Fri May 24, 2013 14:26, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri May 24, 2013 13:02

Servanda
For example, in Adobe autdition, Sound Forge, Steinberg Wave Lab... Or the free Audacity.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri May 24, 2013 13:04

к-13 wrote:Subthreshold suggestion Can only be effective if the recording was done by someone else and You don't know (or even suspect) that in it something is and especially what.
Fortunately, they work fine, even if You learn them by heart. :) And, even more, not everyone can perceive subliminal, if you do not know what is written there, or has not undergone special training.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri May 24, 2013 13:47

I wrote what came across in person - if you tell the person from whom such entry works, content embedded in an audio file subliminal, recording stops working at all. And as much as I have a similar creak/rumble experienced))) If by stimulation of deep relaxation, but not to sleep, written without a mockery of the suggestion work the first time.

I'll say even more - if you know how to build ordinary session in mind-the car, how are there frequencies and time signals (and especially if listening to the sound, to analyze and try to understand what and how he currently encourages), then its effectiveness is reduced on the order...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri May 24, 2013 14:01

K-13
In other words, You are saying that as subliminal and mindmachine work solely on the placebo effect. :wink:

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri May 24, 2013 14:52

Андрей Патрушев wrote:K-13
In other words, You are saying that as subliminal and mindmachine work solely on the placebo effect. :wink:
Wow, so to read between the lines :shock: No, I certainly did not :)
I would argue that the mind actively resists external control, if you know how it is trying to manage - it's her defense mechanism and unceremoniously it is not so easy to get around. It is grounded in the experience/education that any change is primarily a trouble, so she will strive to maintain the templates, still, some no, and stability.

Mind-machine is much more effective if there is no interference from consciousness - unbelief, doubt, fear, or installing on a negative scenario classes. Placebo effect perhaps also can take place - people are different - sometimes a placebo effect perelavlivaet private sessions and leads to unexpected results. Take the workshop - beginners 10 percent when listening to most ordinary alpha-session experiencing a powerful feeling of fear, shaking/vibration in the body... And that in the vast majority of cases are not opening long-standing problems, and the obvious expectation of something unusual. That is, there is a placebo only prevents.

Subthreshold suggestion also work independently (at least right
composed), but again, much better if the person is not aware of what they are getting. That's more of antiplatele - if people do not know that for the record, it works and changes are calibrated within the range of expectations, but it is worth it to say that it's for the record (and as it is built), as she virtually ceases to cause the target changes...

Here is a very interesting effect can be observed - the first changes from subthreshold suggestions are at the level of the contents of an internal monologue - that is, people only think starts correctly, but does still not what is required - the logic of jamming the control at this level because these changes alien - she has no information about their origin and blocks to protect. That is, the target situation is still valid under the old scenario, though he comes up with the right idea. If this moment is missed, the next chance to push the situation falls exponentially.

In the case of legible impressions in alpha and theta is less resistance - correction of templates is the conscious level of participation and consciousness, and subconscious, but the negative part of the experience at lower frequencies is suppressed (negative characterized by increasing frequencies up to beta level) - changes are more efficiently. But again, this is my personal opinion based on my own experience of working with people - it is not too large to say for certain, but enough to make educated guesses.<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri May 24, 2013 15:36

к-13 wrote:wow, so to read between the lines No, I know I didn't
I did not write that You said it is a logical conclusion from Your previous statements (particularly in relation to machin). 8)
к-13 wrote:I would argue that the mind actively resists external control, if you know how it is trying to manage - it's her defense mechanism and unceremoniously it is not so easy to get around. It is grounded in the experience/education that any change is primarily a trouble, so she will strive to maintain the templates, still, some no, and stability.
If You substitute in this generalization, instead of "psyche" - "my psyche", I, of course, I can agree with You (well, maybe with some reservations).
к-13 wrote:Subthreshold suggestion also work independently (or at least compiled correctly), but again, much better if the person is not aware of what they are getting. That's more of antiplatele - if people do not know that for the record, it works and changes are calibrated within the range of expectations, but it is worth it to say that it's for the record (and as it is built), as she virtually ceases to cause the target changes...
Everything is exactly the opposite. 8) Any subliminal brain goes into the background and ignored banal (and why it should be the opposite???), while it is not actualized in consciousness. Thus, any program that contains subliminal (or hint at subliminal) without a known recipient (of course, not previously trained to work with a specific type subliminal) text work exclusively on "placebo effect", of course, if the recipient is known to the target (for example, he said, or says that this program is for so-and-so...), or not given a hypno-installation on the perception of specific subliminal (again, preferably with brain training an adequate perception of this signal). Therefore, in the simplest case, to improve the efficiency subliminale programs, the text should be laid for understanding how meaning and structure.
к-13 wrote:a Mind-machine is much more effective if there is no interference from consciousness - unbelief, doubt, fears or installation on a negative scenario classes.
Who would argue with that. :) But what does this have to do with Your previous statement:
к-13 wrote:I'll say even more - if you know how to build ordinary session in mind-the car, how are there frequency and the signals in time, and its effectiveness is reduced on the order...
???
к-13 wrote:and especially if listening to the sound, to analyze and try to understand what and how he currently encourages
But it is quite another thing, but another story. :?<

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri May 24, 2013 18:28

Андрей Патрушев wrote:K-13 wrote(a):
Wow, so to read between the lines No, I know I didn't

I did not write that You said it is the logical conclusion from Your previous statements (particularly in relation to machin). 8)
Андрей Патрушев wrote:K-13
In other words, You saythat as subliminal and mindmachine work solely on the placebo effect.
:? So I have understood You correctly. And You got me. I don't think that last post explained it.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:If You substitute in this generalization, instead of "psyche" - "my psyche", I, of course, I can agree with You (well, maybe with some reservations).
I do not think, what exactly my mind is somehow fundamentally different from the remaining six billion psyches on the planet. And resistance is a basic protection mechanism. Of course there are exceptions...
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Everything is exactly the opposite. 8) Any subliminal brain goes into the background and ignored banal (and why it should be the opposite???), while it is not actualized in consciousness. Thus, any program that contains subliminal (or hint at subliminal) without a known recipient (of course, not previously trained to work with a specific type subliminal) text work exclusively on "placebo effect", of course, if the recipient is known to the target (for example, he said, or says that this program is for so-and-so...), or not given a hypno-installation on the perception of specific subliminal (again, preferably with brain training an adequate perception of this signal). Therefore, in the simplest case, to improve the efficiency subliminale programs, the text should be laid for understanding how meaning and structure.
You have your opinion I have mine, I'm not going to argue with You. I've read several studies on this subject, they confirm my point (Yes, actually half of NLP is focused on the same - the same 25-th frame, Ericksonian hypnosis, techniques of manipulation...). Perhaps there are other studies, but I have not seen them (selective perception is also one of the basic properties of the psyche - we all see only what you want and ignore the rest, until upremsya into it :) ).
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Who would argue with that. :) But what does this have to do with Your previous statement:
K-13 wrote(a):
I'll say even more - if you know how to build ordinary session in mind-the car, how are there frequency and the signals in time, and its effectiveness is reduced on the order...
Most direct - here works the same principle of resistance, that's why I brought it up as an example. The perception of words (both spoken and written) in this sense is fundamentally no different from the perception of images and sounds - the left hemisphere they still verbalizuet and right-translates words into shape.
and especially if listening to the sound, to analyze and try to understand what and how he currently encourages

But it is quite another thing, but another story. :?
And in my opinion Opera is the same...<

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri May 24, 2013 19:01

Let's look at this aspect of the psyche on the other hand, for example through the recapitulation or psychoanalysis (the same phenomenon in principle, but in different versions) when the person by restoring in memory of the stories of the past that served as the starting point for the emergence of certain patterns of behavior and perception, freed from the dominance of these patterns is to realize the cause, as a result it loses much of its force...
My experience allows to conclude that in the case of subthreshold suggestion, and in the case of MM the psyche behaves in the same principle. I'm not saying that if a person knows that listening to the alpha session, it is not to relax (although the first experience with MM, this situation is quite probable). Far from it (the range for the resistance is too wide, the frequency is constantly changing, and it begins usually still beta), but in the initial stages of practice, AVS is better before listening to thoroughly examine the graph of the session - then the brain will be a positive experience (precedent so to speak), and in the resistance just will not need.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri May 24, 2013 23:24

к-13 wrote:And resistance is the basic mechanism of protection.
The term "resistance" was not invented by the competent psychotherapists. :?
к-13 wrote:I've read several studies on this subject, they confirm my point (Yes, actually half of NLP is focused on the same - the same 25-th frame, Ericksonian hypnosis, techniques of manipulation...).
Well, I also know how to read... :) NLP, Ericksonian hypnosis and the techniques of manipulation does not relate to the subject (subliminal perception) is absolutely irrelevant. 8) And the 25-th frame is just what we are discussing here (one species) and the principles of its perception and assimilation are exactly the same.
к-13 wrote:(selectivity perception is also one of the basic properties of the psyche - we all see only what you want and ignore the rest until you reach it ).
In! Golden words! Very clearly supporting my opinion.
к-13 wrote:Perception of words (both spoken and written) in this sense is fundamentally no different from the perception of images and sounds - the left hemisphere they still verbalizuet and right-translates words into shape.
A very speculative conclusion. If this were so, mankind would not have survived.
к-13 wrote:Let's look at this aspect of the psyche on the other hand, for example through the recapitulation or psychoanalysis (the same phenomenon in principle, but in different versions)
In my opinion, highly controversial and, I would say, superficial approval. Technique of psychoanalysis not include the winding head and certain movements of the eyes. I think this is a very significant difference. 8)
к-13 wrote:when the person through the restoration of memory stories of the past that served as the starting point for the emergence of certain patterns of behavior and perception, freed from the dominance of these templates - we should realize the cause, as a result it loses much of its force...
IMHO, the Greatest misconception of Freud.
к-13 wrote:I'm not saying that if a person knows that listening to the alpha session, it is not to relax (although the first experience with MM, this situation is quite probable).
The reservation on account of the first experiences I do not understand. The first experience is dominated by an orienting response that does not relax.
к-13 wrote:My experience leads to the conclusion that in the case of subthreshold suggestion, and in the case of MM the psyche behaves in the same principle.
That You then ate something th... :wink:
к-13 wrote:Does not (for the resistance range is too wide, the frequency is constantly changing, and it begins usually still beta), but in the initial stages of practice, AVS is better before listening to thoroughly examine the graph of the session - then the brain will be a positive experience (precedent so to speak), and in the resistance just will not need.
I would not want to claim exclusivity of his psyche... :wink: But when I first got to AVS, we approached this case very seriously - thoroughly studied the structure of the session, and then tried to imagine, and I have all worked. :D I would even dare to say that a certain amount of attention to Seto-audio content during a session helps (of course, when have already extinguished all of the estimated reaction on ABC - about, twice in the fourth) "mastering" session. And the experience I have on this account is also huge (both personal and my "clients"), but I can't categorically :wink: to lean on him because deep me dear Lord Ukhtomsky, Alexei A. and Uznadze, Dmitrii Nikolaevich may not agree with me. :?<

Зерванадья

Post by Зерванадья » Sat May 25, 2013 0:20

a video of moving images I kotoyre or as disguised(as text not fully visible in the 25th frame) there are?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat May 25, 2013 0:39

Андрей Патрушев wrote:the Term "resistance" was not invented by the competent psychotherapists. :?
So these incompetent therapists were my teachers and wrote the textbooks :?
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Well, I also know how to read... :) NLP, Ericksonian hypnosis and the techniques of manipulation does not relate to the subject (subliminal perception) is absolutely irrelevant. 8) And the 25-th frame is just what we are discussing here (one species) and the principles of its perception and assimilation are exactly the same.
We are one and the same NLP talking about? 8) Neuro-linguistic programming just considering the issues the passage of the subconscious mind bypassing consciousness - the use of gestures, for example, to highlight parts of a message in a meaningless monologue or a slightly modified font in the text... the rest is the same situation...
(selectivity of perception is also one of the basic properties of the psyche - we all see only what you want and ignore the rest until you reach it ).

In! Golden words! Very clearly supporting my opinion.
I'm getting to that - we have a different view, a different picture of the world and different filters of perception. Apparently the experience is so different.
Let's look at this aspect of the psyche on the other hand, for example through the recapitulation or psychoanalysis (the same phenomenon in principle, but in different versions)

In my opinion, highly controversial and, I would say, superficial approval. Technique of psychoanalysis not include the winding head and certain movements of the eyes. I think this is a very significant difference. 8)
In the technique of recapitulation winding head and eyes - it's just a ritual, a magic item that they don't need (for example, I don't even know what to do and how to breathe, but recapitulation was engaged in more than a year with a Grand by my standards results). The meaning in both techniques one is to get to the cause of a particular property of the individual, to perform the major events and upheavals of life with the aim of identifying their influence on the formation of character, behaviour and disabilities such as phobias...
when man, by restoring to memory stories of the past that served as the starting point for the emergence of certain patterns of behavior and perception, freed from the dominance of these patterns is to realize the cause, as a result it loses much of its force...

IMHO, the Greatest misconception of Freud.
I don't think so.
I'm not saying that if a person knows that listening to the alpha session, it is not to relax (although the first experience with MM, this situation is quite probable).

The reservation on account of the first experiences I do not understand. The first experience is dominated by an orienting response that does not relax.
And the period of adaptation to a new stimulus does not contradict my opinion (it did not prevent the most trying, when you first use MM to obtain a bright phosphenes).
My experience allows to conclude that in the case of subthreshold suggestion, and in the case of MM the psyche behaves in the same principle.

That You then ate something th... :wink:
az I'm not your reactions here guided for the last five years I have a few hundred people on this question have observed - in my opinion, quite a sufficient control group.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:I would not want to claim exclusivity of his psyche... :wink: But when I first got to AVS, we approached this case very seriously - thoroughly studied the structure of the session, and then tried to imagine, and I have all worked. :D
I will not comment on the situation, but often it goes the other way. You can arrange a poll for the independent online, and easily verify this.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:I would even dare to say that a certain amount of attention to Seto-audio content during a session helps (of course, when have already extinguished all of the estimated reaction on ABC - about, twice in the fourth) "mastering" session. And the experience I have on this account is also huge (both personal and my "clients"), but I can't categorically :wink: to lean on him,
Apparently my experiences have shaped those who have not become customers :oops: Such too much...
because is deeply respected me Lord Ukhtomsky, Alexei A. and Uznadze, Dmitrii Nikolaevich may not agree with me. :?
Both of them already age 60, as do not care :?
I, in principle, also further discussion is not interesting - I have already expressed my opinion and its justification.<

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat May 25, 2013 0:40

Зерванадья wrote:a video of me moving pictures or kotoyre as it is masked(as text not fully visible in the 25th frame) there are?
Full. For example, magnotometer - it puts your text messages or pictures on your desktop (or played in the video window)

Зерванадья

Post by Зерванадья » Sat May 25, 2013 3:30

Magnotometer text only, with pictures ATM will not work. wait just checked.can still what?
and used well so that the text can be entered on multiple lines and not on one only

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat May 25, 2013 11:03

I used it a long time ago, 4 years ago, problems with pictures not there. Try "25 fps v1.2"

Зерванадья

Post by Зерванадья » Sat May 25, 2013 14:44

this also shows or a picture or text but not both of them odnovremnno

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat May 25, 2013 17:54

:? Take the picture you want, open it in paint (the standard image editor) and write your desired phrase directly into the picture. And will the picture and text simultaneously :wink:

Зерванадья

Post by Зерванадья » Sun May 26, 2013 20:09

and what programs 25кадра which would work in the video short instead of pictures.
and also where in the video to insert rapidly disappearing frame?(well, the original 25 fps)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 26, 2013 23:34

This video editor only...

Зерванадья

Post by Зерванадья » Mon May 27, 2013 3:30

Andrei Patrushev, here I am viela your message :"
Subliminal is done on purpose (in the same Cool Edit) at high and not at low frequencies, but these frequencies lie in the normal audio range.

It should be noted that it is not a magic wand not working so fatally, as written in fiction or in the movies, with only one exception - if the person has previously undergone profound medical coding with a clear indication that he's supposed to do on hearing a certain signal, for example, on the same phone."

and on which high frequencies( in numbers) is better to do subliminal?

where you can read more about this deep drug coding, with clear guidance?

Зерванадья

Post by Зерванадья » Mon May 27, 2013 3:34

"the modulation of the speech frequency band (or pure tones) in the inaudible range.

and that's about it please-can you explain to like in Audacity for example can do?
what where to press and what range should be(in numbers?)