Asterite v1.1 - working on the principle of 25 fps

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 05, 2009 17:06

If I have not offended you with their attacks, I ask you and other mandarinetto to check what the limit frequency in practice gives industrial device (MM).
Test procedure.
1. Any working transistor in a metal housing with a file and pliers to dramati hat. Get a solar cell produces electricity when exposed to light.
2. Connect it to the oscilloscope and put close to the blinking LEDs. Turn off the lights is optional. On the oscilloscope will appear to blink rate.
3. Someone has forgotten or doesn't know how to calculate the frequency from the oscilloscope screen (itself for a long time did not know, although often used appliance) prompt. Let's measure the length of the period for horizontal (up-wave and down-wave) or a single half-wave, and then multiply the length of half-wave two. Translate miles 10 to 3 or 10 micro seconds per 6 seconds. Now divide 1 by the resulting number. The result is the frequency generated by your MM.

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Dec 05, 2009 18:21

I for example suppose that in the future on monitors with a refresh rate of 50 000 Hz normal person will be able to get higher education for 15 years, and is valid for a year.
1. monitors with such frequency, no one ever will do, because it makes no sense.
2. It turns out, as soon as the monitors, studying will be 15 times faster?
Although such monitors are in working condition can be found in the trash, all continue to dream.
as already mentioned, there are already 100 Hz LCD-TVs

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 06, 2009 0:19

then, I also:
"if the aircraft has not yet been created, it is not said, that people will not fly into space."

and now it's back
"People individual. The frequency of 25 frames is too primitive. I need a experiments with a frequency of about 100 Hz setting for each person"

Экко

Post by Экко » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:33

You would be better to say that the mysterious principle of your proverbial program :)

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:21

It so happened that I ran your program just now.
If you think your program is the simplified version of the finished product, now the criticism.
I am surprised that some people have Golden hands and mind to create do not need nobody. 25 fps invented for covert exposure, a normal perception much better. If you combine your prog on the other, it may be the sense of it.
For example, I know my faults, but too lazy to work on them. Compose a text for psychological impact and integrate it into video mode OSes, toys, film. It takes a year, two, three and I'm a different person.

Экко

Post by Экко » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:40

Once again you have not answered my question :) If you said that you lacked knowledge of programming and 100 Hz of the monitor to write
the program, then you know its the principle. What's stopping you to tell it to us?

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:51

The program is not mine and so I'm just guessing. The information that I had given thought enough. Explain.
Program creates multiple video page with matrix of cubes, then bring them to the screen with a cutoff frequency of more than a hundred personnel, the Permit can take a minimum. The first cube flashes 101010 100100100 and so on the second or 110110110, etc. Flashing black and white in the game will cause the appearance of color. Because the person is an individual, each person in the matrix will have their own cubes.
Note the colour coding for a specific person and now take the color picture and for that person to give each color based on the original test
Pitfalls.
1. The phosphors on modern monitors with a frequency greater than 100 with ergonomics built into the design may not able to quickly change the pictures.
2. The result of the initial test need to be considered clear. Without practice it is not yet clear how it should be taken into account?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 06, 2009 20:06

Anonymous wrote:then I also:
"if the aircraft has not yet been created, it is not said, that people will not fly into space."

and now it's back
"People individual. The frequency of 25 frames is too primitive. I need a experiments with a frequency of about 100 Hz setting for each person"
I'll try to explain differently... :?
25 fps is a common film. Educational, of course long been widely and successfully used in human civilization. Special shooting at 1000 frames per second also long been used to then in slow motion to see any fleeting event (on TV that is now almost every day show on the discovery channel :)).

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 06, 2009 23:32

thank you, I just know it!
For science even a negative experience is more important than any theoretical opinion of the expert.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 07, 2009 17:59

Anonymous wrote:thank you, I just know it!
In this case, apparently, only natural stupidity does not allow me to understand what You want from all this?:?
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Wed Dec 09, 2009 15:17, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 08, 2009 20:41

Rather memory :ay
Once about 15-20 years ago in the program "Obvious incredible" was shown in the experiment.
The man showed a matrix of white cubes, and asked to show which of them have colors. Then making enter numbers take any picture and asked person to look at it some time. The result of the program, picture the whole day was before my eyes. The same program was able to erase information from the eye immediately after recording. Now the guess work is classified.
The person is an individual. The frequency of 25 frames is too primitive. I need a experiments with a frequency of about 100 Hz setting for each person

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 09, 2009 15:59

Thank you for giving me hope! :o
Then let's try to dot the "i"...
What is the 25-th frame? Is one frame (duration of 0.04 sec.) outside of the film (required for positioners) information to be included after each 24-x flying per 1 second...
About the cubes is certainly interesting, but it is not clear... That there is flashed with a frequency of 100Hz? - Cubes? Numbers? Picture? Where was the picture show? On screen or on paper? Where did the input numbers and for what? The effect of the perception of color, alternating between black and white stimuli - the effect of Benhama occurs at frequencies from 8 to 25 Hz. There color changing for everyone who looks the same and it depends on the case of the frequency of presentation. Perhaps this effect will be at high frequencies to manifest themselves (apparently no one tried). But it is hard to imagine that this effect will work as individual at high frequency (because at low frequencies it does not work individually :))...
Based on Your vague :? the descriptions assume that You described the experience in principle has nothing to do with the effect of 25th frame, and is a kind of activation of the retina (or(and) brain), allowing then to remember visual information. Apparently, the effect is very short-lived. Otherwise, people would have remembered not only the picture but also many more who are in the Studio, either it was a fundamentally different effect and people only remember what he said to remember... :wink:

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Dec 10, 2009 16:23

UPDATE
Updated program! Removed some bugs, added:
* "live" background
* translucency
* the "window always on top"
* and on a trifle...

http://depositfiles.com/files/go52g07ac
Last edited by Экко on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:53, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 13, 2009 0:23

The effect of 25 proposed, as a method of mass hypnosis by means of cinema and video. But special equipment can be done with other characteristics and other features. If people are interested to try something new, there is still room for improvement.
The program was not on algorithms and programming, do not know the details.
One crashed well in the memory that the monitor was not easy at that time, the development of computer technology, and with frequencies more than 100 Hz. Then it was a fortune. Can guys, worked with frequencies up to 50 Hz
The experience was so. Man looks on the monitor. On the monitor a matrix of white cubes. Let's say I look at the monitor I have the cube number 6 with a red tint you see you have a No. 8 with a red tint.
Find out what blocks your eyes cause the appearance of basic colors in the following program lay odds.
The second program conducted for you factors can.
Any image (probably with blinking colors) in just a few seconds to record in your memory, so that it is 6-8 hours you will have before your eyes. Or at any time to immediately erase that image and record another.
Maybe someone lives in the same house with the TV or Kapitsa, I once again looked at the transmission.

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Mon Dec 14, 2009 14:58

ECCO will bring the case to the end, do this:

1. Go with shareware on the GPL license, it will give you the possibility of collective development (even I will take part), and when you all get tired of it, not sorry to pass the baton, ie the project as a rainbow-arc will not be abandoned. In fact, any enthusiast like You, makes an invaluable contribution. Such people need to meet properly, as do all.

2. Make for the beginning the functionality of the rainbow, let alone in one. Thousands of people have already appreciated the charm of the rainbow, its efficiency and effectiveness, but lacks many things from the programmer not to knock (and the source does not, I understand).

Code rotating sky I can give. If to rewrite all directx all will fly on any computers, including laptops!, and if you finish a profile, those who deal with families - say thank you.

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Mon Dec 14, 2009 15:05

and new methods to reinvent then I do not see sense,
even the TV people know about "the effect of 25th frame". and successfully use it, but if you look, then he's no 25th, and it is 3-5 frame consecutive, consciously they are as easily perceived as in the rainbow.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 14, 2009 17:13

Can give TK a Rainbow-4. :?

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 14, 2009 17:26

Can you give a specification for the Rainbow-4.
And what is it???

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 14, 2009 18:11

perhaps those job

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 14, 2009 18:22

"and to invent new methods then I do not see sense,"
for what it's worth. Appetite comes while eating.
Times about this experience 20 years the masses are not known, probably a powerful thing and well classified.
Perhaps it makes people zombies, which at a given signal of minut personality and Sidorov driver, Petrov becomes leader and then as an accountant Ivanov.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 14, 2009 18:49

Anonymous wrote:"and to invent new methods then I do not see sense,"
for what it's worth. Appetite comes while eating.
Times about this experience 20 years the masses are not known, probably a powerful thing and well classified.
Perhaps it makes people zombies, which at a given signal of minut personality and Sidorov driver, Petrov becomes leader and then as an accountant Ivanov.
"However, there is still the assumption..." - for example, that this program is completely worthless or partially "kchemnymi". :)

Экко

Post by Экко » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:36

Make for the beginning the functionality of the rainbow, let alone in one.
Don't see the point of one to one to copy someone else's design. It is better to start something new.

the Code for rotating the sky I can give.
what language is this?

Экко

Post by Экко » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:57

I have found info about A. Patrushev mentioned the effect Bergama. Vkradtse the experiment is carried out as follows:

Does the drive where you fasten the following image:

This disk is fixed on the engine with high revs (about 2000) through a variable resistor. With a certain amount of momentum will start to see the color composes the disk.

Волутар

Post by Волутар » Tue Dec 15, 2009 15:38

What is the effect Bergama? Wikipedia knows nothing about it. Or someone mistyped.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 15, 2009 16:23

Волутар wrote:What is the effect Bergama? Wikipedia knows nothing about it. Or someone mistyped.
The Effect Of Benchama. By the way, he put the disc on a regular player for phonograph records.