Audio-visual discs

champ0
Audio-visual discs

Post by champ0 » Tue May 15, 2007 16:18

Something all are silent about audio-visual discs.
They were sold in the store, "Albus".Before it was announced and even wrote about these discs.
Me some time was not,I looked on the website and forum.
And that neither of these discs selling any on the website never not hearing the spirit about them.
Is it possible to listen to them with lidmasinas or not.
And if you can what sesia better?
Waiting for an answer from those who have these drives, or the admins.
I bought 2 of the DVD.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue May 15, 2007 18:45

We currently do not sell these CDs and don't plan to sell in the future.Therefore, no information about them.Sharing these disks with the mind machines is not provided.

champ0

Post by champ0 » Tue May 15, 2007 21:00

Albus wrote:we currently do not sell these CDs and don't plan to sell in the future.Therefore, no information about them.Sharing these disks with the mind machines is not provided.
Sorry but I have the feeling that you've only sold 2 CD's and more that don't.This is what the sample is that it was. :shock:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 16, 2007 15:46

champ0 wrote:
Albus wrote:we currently do not sell these CDs and don't plan to sell in the future.Therefore, no information about them.Sharing these disks with the mind machines is not provided.
Sorry but I have the feeling that you've only sold 2 CD's and more that don't.This is what the sample is that it was. :shock:
It was "the study of consumer demand".
Almost none for the price these disks are not going to buy and the seller to reduce the price, not going. :D
So, if You like, then contact directly on http://www.av3x.com/Meditation-Relaxation/home.php

champ0

Post by champ0 » Wed May 16, 2007 17:39

[/quote]It was "the study of consumer demand".
Almost none for the price these disks are not going to buy and the seller to reduce the price, not going. :D
So, if You like, then contact directly on http://www.av3x.com/Meditation-Relaxation/home.php[/quote]
No I was just asking and now realize there is nothing to rush immediately to buy you need to wait until others give their opinion.
On the site I already was.

champ0

Post by champ0 » Wed May 16, 2007 17:40

Yes I forgot if people are interested they can Zaripova.

champ0

Post by champ0 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 18:50

I fucking violated copyright,damn because they are all over the place and once removed if you are in Moscow you can make a copy of the disks.