TENcolors Lightframes

Glasses, headphones and other components
Влад
TENcolors Lightframes

Post by Влад » Tue Jul 17, 2007 0:25

"And the guys that don't know!"(C)

New colored glasses work with Innerpulse and are significantly cheaper than Colortrac.

http://www.new-mindmachine.com/sound-li ... t=0&page=1

What TENcolors!™ lightframe should you purchase?

Common Ground (CG) will work with the following light and sound instruments: MindGear (all models); InnerQuest (IQ I, II, III and Jr. models); Photosonix (Luma-10, InnerPulse, Muse#, Nova Pro and 100).

Common Power (CP) will work with: MindPlace (all models - including Proteus, Sirius, and Orion Light and sound machines), MindAlive (all models DAVID); InnerQuest (IQ Tutor and 9110); Zygon (MindQuest and SuperMind); Photosonix (Nova Pro and Galaxy Pro).

And what is "Common Power (CP) or Common Ground (CG) light and sound instrument"?

In the store it will be?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: TENcolors Lightframes

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jul 17, 2007 0:29

Влад wrote:"and the guys that don't know!"(C)

New colored glasses work with Innerpulse and are significantly cheaper than Colortrac.

http://www.new-mindmachine.com/sound-li ... t=0&page=1

What TENcolors!™ lightframe should you purchase?

Common Ground (CG) will work with the following light and sound instruments: MindGear (all models); InnerQuest (IQ I, II, III and Jr. models); Photosonix (Luma-10, InnerPulse, Muse#, Nova Pro and 100).

Common Power (CP) will work with: MindPlace (all models - including Proteus, Sirius, and Orion Light and sound machines), MindAlive (all models DAVID); InnerQuest (IQ Tutor and 9110); Zygon (MindQuest and SuperMind); Photosonix (Nova Pro and Galaxy Pro).

And what is "Common Power (CP) or Common Ground (CG) light and sound instrument"?

In the store it will be?
Beyond the sea heifer - mite, Yes ruble - transportation. :D
There is only PayPal and trade requests on commercial cooperation do not respond. :wink:
A "Common Power (CP) or Common Ground (CG) is the pin-out on the glasses: with common positive and common negative (ground).

Влад

Post by Влад » Tue Jul 17, 2007 0:40

But I still understand that you can buy the Mind Gear PR-2X Light & Sound Machine for $199.00 green sekela or Zen Master Light & Sound Mind Machine for $180.00 green shekelle. And these MM just go with these glasses and using them with Innerpulse. These machines are sold at different payment systems and each of Colortrac below. :D

Question to the store : do you plan to sell Mind Gear PR-2X?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:08

Mind Gear PR-2X is a Nova Pro (not 100). Ray from Photosonics threw Zhora (according to George) of Maynd GEA just the PR-2X and made his own company (he had previously worked at Mind Gear). So selling these cars mutually exclude each other. We have already discussed somewhere, ZM. Jora ZM I once gave, and I was terribly happy for a year (I hate wires :P ), and a year later the first died mindmachine, and then the player. And we know the same parsley. While my old Nova Pro (donated by ray :D ) worked in intensive mode (at the Institute) for 11 years and still continues to work...
By the way, RGB is possible without mindmachine have a Mind Gear to buy. Not only zartes cheap white - there LEDs are great (and only 2 pieces), which the eye rests, that, IMHO, unpleasant. :wink:

Влад

Post by Влад » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:31

And I thought XCELR8R II more like the Nova PRO100.
And it is that car?

Way to many sellers newshemales :)
http://www.cerebrex.com/Merchant2/merch ... ry_Code=MM

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Jul 17, 2007 14:05

We believe that the range of mind machines that we offer is more than enough.Tasks to sell all existing maynd cars in front of us is not worth it.We will move in the direction of expansion of the range of other devices.

Влад

Post by Влад » Tue Jul 17, 2007 14:37

I agree, Innerpulse out of the competition yet. :)
Andrew and glasses TENcolors when the thread is going to sell?
Vsetki device compatible with Innerpulse.

Макс

Post by Макс » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:13

Bought Tencolors LightFRame. sucks!
1 multicolor-led centre - bulky, but consists of 5 separate radiating elements, i.e. the merging of colors with the "hood" (shades) is very conditional - see the separate colors. The colors change manually switching mikrikov inside points (the American genius design idea!). Neither of which the processor or microcontroller in the glasses and not talking. Frames the cheapest, you can imagine, $1 per dozen (I didn't even think that there is such a thing) , terribly uncomfortable, flimsy, brittle. Connector for wire connection no wire thin, easily torn, - tightly sealed in glasses. My feeling is that someone just wanted the idea of creating additional oborudovanie for mind-machines to earn maximum amount of money at the lowest possible cost (price in manufacturing such products the maximum dollar and a half given the wholesale shipments from Mexico to the United States). The idea of caring for the consumer is absent (due to the fact that it is not envisaged in principle).
I was ashamed that I bought it. Bought some Chinese points $5 and 100 LEDs via e-bay ($10 delivery) and made 3 options with LEDs around the perimeter. It turned out better.
Just don't see any reason to buy Colortreck until the belief that he really needed for $200, and not an expensive toy. In my opinion, and simple white glasses give good results.