Headphones Ultrasone

Glasses, headphones and other components
Влад
Headphones Ultrasone

Post by Влад » Wed Jun 20, 2007 0:39

If you have them for sale(and links from a directory not on them)?
How much?
http://www.mindmachine.ru/ultrasone.htm

Exact same experience for users of these ears.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 0:50

the exact Same experience for users of these ears.
A good pair of headphones, the feeling of the sound quality, sensitive, hear what is not heard in headphones and speakers.

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:04

I podiskivayu inexpensive but high-quality headphones.
These look like some kind of unreliable and fragile:)
And I don't understand how they work without the cord.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:12

Сперанца wrote:I podiskivayu inexpensive but high-quality headphones.
These look like some kind of unreliable and fragile:)
And I don't understand how they work without the cord.
it is not proposti (they are not to the nuts they stabbed:) .. and the quality of the sound.
without the cord? hmm.. like this photo around with cords.

Феникс

Post by Феникс » Wed Jun 20, 2007 17:50

Welcomed To All!!!
Looked specified site... impressive.... :roll:
Around to see guys tightly tied with these dealers, judging by the fact that representation of the model range of 27 positions headphone Ultrasone, of which over one third is available ( at least, as a statement... :wink: )
Trying unsuccessfully to imagine what the sound issue, these "ears" if those that caused so many laudatory reviews here, the cheapest of the presented range... :shock:
And by the way, a connector of earphones fits for M cars? Only if a mini-jecht, as the player, or the adult standard the same???...

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:00

Money vozrast back.. - Ultrasone is not available..
sorry :(
To go these days in Ukraine.. according to Yandex, there is a large offer for these headphones.. can find there.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:32

Ultrasone provider will appear either in August or in October.Then will we.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Jun 25, 2007 13:46

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Ultrasone provider will appear either in August or in October.Then will we.
now check the last attempt :)
http://stereophones.ru/search.php?searc ... sone+iCans
already sdalat order.. let's see.. today will bring friends in the MSC or not :)

Влад

Post by Влад » Sun Jul 15, 2007 17:44

http://photosonix.com/ultrabrass.htm
But photosonix actively pearic Ultrabass. They are all with Ultrasone in comparison?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jul 15, 2007 17:54

Ultrabass - headphones.In Russia you can buy headphones of this level in half cheaper than photosonix.
Ultrasoni with surround sound technology.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:24

Bought headphones ultrasone.
on drives Andrew sound good..
but with the sessions problem.
I do not understand what .. while listening trial morning or evening session Andrew, in the left ear the sound with the rattle, when the volume on the machine ulkucu full, but even on full the sound is not strong.
but when the volume set in the middle, the distortion is no.
Put on headphones, walking in addition to the machine - such "glitches" no.
So I think, if Ultrasone junk.. whether they're all the same.
Can someone tell me? did someone Ultrasoni with mindmachine sessions Andrew? and are there similar glitches they have?
(note that when listening to CDs - this is not observed)

Влад

Post by Влад » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:50

Eugene, the regular session as, for example i02?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jul 17, 2007 14:46

Евгений Кош wrote:Buy headphones ultrasone.
on drives Andrew sound good..
but with the sessions problem.
I do not understand what .. while listening trial morning or evening session Andrew, in the left ear the sound with the rattle, when the volume on the machine ulkucu full, but even on full the sound is not strong.
but when the volume set in the middle, the distortion is no.
Put on headphones, walking in addition to the machine - such "glitches" no.
So I think, if Ultrasone junk.. whether they're all the same.
Can someone tell me? did someone Ultrasoni with mindmachine sessions Andrew? and are there similar glitches they have?
(note that when listening to CDs - this is not observed)
Most likely, on the machine through the parasitic harmonics in one channel, and native "ears" they just don't flow at the operating range. If my disk has no distortion, headphones work fine.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jul 17, 2007 14:52

I've noticed similar "school",when connected headphones the cork,but not all..I Use Studio Phillips,no extraneous sounds, no.

палч

Post by палч » Tue Jul 17, 2007 15:16

A similar trouble I had with the headphones supplied with Innerpulse. To test whether this malfunction respiratory sessions: the frequency increases smoothly and cyclically is possible to catch the beginning of a resonance of the bounce, if the reason is mechanical resonance elements mixed in it, i.e. the marriage of the manufacturer. To the part of Albus, the boys without unnecessary litigation replaced headphones serviceable.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Jul 17, 2007 15:24

Dimas wrote:I've noticed a similar "school",when connected headphones the cork,but not all..I Use Studio Phillips,no extraneous sounds, no.
In my other (Panas and Phillips) is also there..
but ultrazone - is.
the sound is not very reminiscent of the rattling of iron.. when pressing on the back wall of ultrasono - then clearly heard the iron rattle but it is on all ears.. as left and right .. but in the operation mode in the left and the sound is interesting.. in the right ear - the sound is coming from a point exactly in the ear.. and in her left a feeling that the sound comes from a point just above the ear :)

Влад

Post by Влад » Tue Jul 17, 2007 16:21

In General, this technology surround sound iCans normally sochetaetsya with binaural and monaurally beatings? Headphones that we buy to make the session more effective work and not for entertainment. :D

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jul 18, 2007 15:15

Влад wrote:in General, this technology surround sound iCans normally sochetaetsya with binaural and monaurally beatings? Headphones that we buy to make the session more effective work and not for entertainment. :D
Yes, normally combined.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sat Aug 11, 2007 20:16

After a month of use, headphone UltraSone, I can positively say super.. such as the Sony MDR-XD400 just relax.

Феникс

Post by Феникс » Mon Aug 13, 2007 22:09

Greetings to all!!!
Don't want to find fault with UltraSone, but should still be noted that before you decide to buy, it is better one time to listen to and compare with other companies, than hundred times to read...
It did so, when he came to Moscow for the machine - found office, where I could quietly, in about a half to two hours torturing consultants their "whims" :oops: and listened to a lot of cool headphones... And, surprisingly, UltraSone was presented to them at least six types. After I went through their entire lineup and rose to senior the headphones, standing about 14 thousand, I was kindly invited to compare them with other firms in the same weight class, and I have to admit that the comparison it was not in favor of US... Especially pronounced difference was felt in comparison with the "older" line of Japanese "Audio-technika". I will say even more - the comparison was simply meaningless...
So, once again, it is necessary to listen and compare...

PS
If someone needs it, write - I will try to find a link to this salon and their coordinates... the Service level... 8)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:13

Феникс wrote:Greetings to all!!!
Don't want to find fault with UltraSone, but should still be noted that before you decide to buy, it is better one time to listen to and compare with other companies, than hundred times to read...
It did so, when he came to Moscow for the machine - found office, where I could quietly, in about a half to two hours torturing consultants their "whims" :oops: and listened to a lot of cool headphones... And, surprisingly, UltraSone was presented to them at least six types. After I went through their entire lineup and rose to senior the headphones, standing about 14 thousand, I was kindly invited to compare them with other firms in the same weight class, and I have to admit that the comparison it was not in favor of US... Especially pronounced difference was felt in comparison with the "older" line of Japanese "Audio-technika". I will say even more - the comparison was simply meaningless...
So, once again, it is necessary to listen and compare...

PS
If someone needs it, write - I will try to find a link to this salon and their coordinates... the Service level... 8)
You are absolutely right.. we must choose, choose and choose again :)
As to the headphones have a reverent attitude, over the 15 years of vybiranii stopped (for today) on Ultrasonic.. for several reasons:
1. The sound .. a unique sound compared to Dormice, a Phillips (of different classes), etc.. but the Audio is not listened to ( new).. 10 years ago they were used, according to the experiences - good, but uniqueness is not noticed.
2. compact very pleased.
3. technology sound ultrasono - pleased.. Use them only on disk ( especially the file Explorer).. the atmosphere of sound and perception is completely different. ( probably due to ultrasonoscopy chips).
4. on mindalinah NOT ENJOY it.. climb to the left ultrasonic harmonic distortion .. begin.. in General, this is minus.

So ... to each his own :)

Карил

Post by Карил » Sat Nov 24, 2007 17:16

Евгений Кош wrote:After a month of use, headphone UltraSone, I can positively say super.. such as the Sony MDR-XD400 just relax.
What can you say about Sennheiser HD 555? The same garbage?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Nov 24, 2007 17:25

We now have in selling headphones Ultrasone PROline 550
Only 1 PC.
The price of 6000 R.

Карил

Post by Карил » Sun Nov 25, 2007 0:18

I bought the Sennheiser HD 555 and I hasten to share impressions. :D

In General, comparing with the headphones supplied with the Innerpulse, Sennheiser just nevobrazimo better. :ay

Totally another level of immersion when listening to the disc Massage the Brain and L02 session of innerpulse.

Listening to MM, I could barely wait until the end of the disc, and in the ordinary earphones, the last time listened to it easy the whole drive. Like MM on me anymore, had no effect almost.

L02 and even that was fun. Dressed lie, I think that a machine with these headphones on me does not affect something. In General, I did not realize that I knocked out in the alpha before I understand it yet. :)

Карил

Post by Карил » Sun Nov 25, 2007 0:20

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Now we are on sale headphones Ultrasone PROline 550
Only 1 PC.
The price of 6000 R.
I'm only just beginning to Mature to a headphone for the same amount. :)