Ispolzovnii points in meditation

Glasses, headphones and other components
Омега
Ispolzovnii points in meditation

Post by Омега » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:54

I would like to talk about the use of glasses while listening to meditative sessions.
I have Inner Puls and glasses with opaque Premium white diodes.
Recently bought this farm and began to use with built-in meditation sessions.
The experience of the meditation sessions I have a small, problemy -probably standard internal dialogue, weak relaxation and concentration.
Maybe someone already uses a built-in meditation session, maybe he will share the experience in such a matter as the use of svetistkhoveli: interfere with whether or rather to help him points in the process of meditative sessions.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:26

Omega,of course the machine helps in meditation..but...I've had it since April of last year,but the REAL results began to receive only about a month ago...Some more luck,they device work the first time,and the majority ,IMHO, it takes time to workout...the main thing is not to lose patience and not give up (he too was a sinner,I must admit :wink: ),and continue to do...It's all the same exercise for the brain,so to speak, without too much or too little and not pull the fish from the pond of consciousness... :lol: Let me give personal advice...Do during the period of training is not only relaxation sessions..rotate everything so that the training covered,so to speak,as many States ' levels..and there to real meditation is not far away...

Омега

Post by Омега » Wed Mar 07, 2007 15:02

Dimas, Blagodaryu You for the reply. Yes, I understand what a long process, and I can already say, interesting. Although of course the hand is lowered.
Thank you also for the Council, along with built-in meditation sessions I bought and started to use audiostrobe drives.
But all the same as You think of swatowski contribute to the achievement of results in meditation or is it better to use Inner Puls with headphones only without glasses?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 07, 2007 16:01

One of the fundamental conditions for successful meditation is an alpha brain-waves of sufficient power. Therefore, without prior alpha-training special success should not wait. Then, with enough immersion, there is the acute stage all the senses (itching, tingling, palpitations, etc.) and images, which is perceived by novice meditators as a failure. In fact, this stage it should be easy to overcome.
Meditation is now known to a huge number. In some light, and sound can help, in some, on the contrary, to prevent it. Sometimes, meditation well after appropriate light and sound session.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:13

I have always different...Sometimes with glasses it is better,sometimes swatowski terribly annoying and the glasses need to be removed...says Andrei Patrushev - it all depends on the Sauce..;)))

Павел

Post by Павел » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:26

I have accumulated quite extensive experience in the machine inner pulse. Very well prepare for a physical training session E-5.
Markedly increased weight in kachkovomu hall.
When using session L, nice and stable has long held the attention when engaged in intellectual. I want to mention that the writing is absolutely not unfounded. All verified by trial.
I'm generally not prone to outbursts and increased irritability, when you try the machine start writing on the forum is absolutely incredible effects. Just all of the above is received on own experience and unbiased.
All the success and patience.

Юррий

Post by Юррий » Sat Feb 13, 2010 13:48

Andrei Patrushev

Dear Andrew.

Tell me how ColorTrack glasses is the easiest way to return to color mode 1 (ColorTrack).

Thank you.

Джоконда

Post by Джоконда » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:22

A week ago bought the car, just listened to the session and with the usual wheels - ochn like :ay Today I received scramdisk Patrushev, the routine of it, AS glasses do not flash - just glowing. As it should be? Interesting when pulsate.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:30

Mona Lisa
Slightly turn down the volume on the audio source (Mus. center or player).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:57

Юррий wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Dear Andrew.
Tell me how ColorTrack glasses is the easiest way to return to color mode 1 (ColorTrack).
Thank you.
Only repeated pressing on the appropriate button. Your flowers is immediately after the mode where blue and green in different eyes.

Джоконда

Post by Джоконда » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:04

Thank you Dimas I'll try it. I have tried everything that I could, but to lower the volume not guessed! :oops:

Роман Гость

Post by Роман Гость » Tue Aug 10, 2010 20:34

I have another problem with the gates, the glasses only operate at a certain volume ,which is obviously too big for meditation. The volume control on MM when working with disks not working! Will have to buy headphones with the controller.