Power supply

Glasses, headphones and other components
Алексей Александров
Power supply

Post by Алексей Александров » Fri May 15, 2015 14:41

Good day to all! On the website repeatedly raised the problem with the power supply, but never had the answer, somewhere started a discussion, then disappear, somewhere there was the answer to the question, so I decided to create a new topic in the forum. The power supply purchased with the machine Inner Pulse, with no complaints about the operation of the power supply, I did not notice, that is, once the battery has outlived its usefulness, the machine began to play the work again with the help of the power supply. Quite a long time (about a year) didn't take the car, and recently decided to fix it, but unfortunately when you turn on the mind-machine through the power supply on the screen lit up symbols "FnA", which disappear only when the device is turned off, the buttons on panel are inactive. One of those was a suggestion to restart the machine, but no reset button on the device I found, plus the instructions says nothing about this. They also discussed the polarity of the power supply, but it seems like the PSU is solid and to adjust the polarity, I could hardly accidental. On batteries the device works as it should, but still an interesting question - why is there this situation with the power supply and as I understand it, I have one, given that these issues on the forums was raised. Who faced such problem and who is guessing or who could fix this problem, please reply.