DECODER OR MINDMACHINE - THAT IS THE QUESTION

Glasses, headphones and other components
BAG
DECODER OR MINDMACHINE - THAT IS THE QUESTION

Post by BAG » Sat Dec 16, 2006 15:07

On the market there is neither Czech, nor German audiostrobe decoder MindExplorer. For the price it lower than the machine Photosonics, and the functionality is positioned to be on a par. Anybody use it in reality? The question is not idle - just going to buy a device - but why pay more for the same functionality? :lol:
In addition, the Russian still appears devices ABC - "mood Generator". About it has anyone heard? Again cheaper Fotosnimkov. :?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 16, 2006 16:45

Yes it seems to be described, if poryt forum.
The decoders and the Russian device will be much less comfortable and functional.

It is easier to pay once than to buy a second.
Relatively speaking, 75 sessions included in the same innerpulse( or whatever it is) have a decent length each, can't be (by definition) are compressed in all sorts of mp3. Imagine that will be a library of 75 drives with the sessions, not counting the actual audiostrobe drives. And dig it all, and so the a couple of button clicks...
In addition, the machine's session can be lengthened or shortened by adjustment long, as I understand it this leads to a multiple increase in the length of segments not to double or half the proygrysh in repeat mode. In other words the decoder to achieve is not possible at all.
Similarly, the uploading of new sessions or writing a new self. You will have to fence in Brainwave or somewhere else, while the format seciii for the device is much more compact in the sense of "writing".
So I would understand if I doubt caused any other issues (I would like a machine from another manufacturer, or were compared to be fractionally different models), but with these questions, IMHO all clear.
Decoder and the domestic version is poorly rolled. By the way here on the forum were like the man who bought photosonix after domestic cars, read.

@ndrey

Post by @ndrey » Sat Dec 16, 2006 19:01

Decoder and decoder.What to listen while awake?Purchase of CDs will rise a decent amount.So that saving will not work.

BAG

Post by BAG » Sun Dec 17, 2006 0:23

Strange... As I understand from "FAQ on installing new sessions in your mind machine" 55 sessions for photosonix occupy a volume of only 92 KB. And here 75 discs? Is it not possible to roll on a single disc a few sessions?
Comments about the usability of the decoder and photosonics - I agree, but why the functionality suffers? I understand that the software included with the decoder ( also allows the PC to edit the new session. Plus over 100 sessions from photosonics attached.
And fundamentally worse than the domestic version? The AudioStrobe format is not the same for all machines?
And with regards to pokupnyh drives - Vedi for their photosonics also need to purchase.
Dug forum, but the post man who used domestic analogue, unfortunately, not found. Can tell in kamitama search?
I actually do not agitate, but just want to make the right and informed choice - i.e., don't overpay :lol:

@ndrey

Post by @ndrey » Sun Dec 17, 2006 15:02

Well You recorded these 92 KB on a CD and then what?It is possible for a disk to write down :D
To listen how do you plan?
92 KB this is a format to download the mind machine.
The decoder decodes the signal audiostrobe coming from CD media.
CD players playback session for mind machines I have not seen.
shmshm like everything is clearly explained...

@ndrey

Post by @ndrey » Sun Dec 17, 2006 19:34

Here found opinion about the Patriotic mind of the machine:

Today felt domestic version AudioStrobe_декодера called "mood Generator".
Available in Volgograd.

What can I say?

Of course, it's nice that gdeto we do not just bricks and boots...
Although the size of the device awaken in memory forgotten anecdotes about the Soviet chips.
It is the decoder, and there is still complete sitosterolemia points to him, and that's about it, it is necessary to speak separately...
Developers! So why do so to mock the Chinese the sun goods, sticking to it LEDs?! I do not know now, but a couple of years ago in the Czech Republic these sitosterolemia sunglasses could wholesale order not expensive! Not the best of course, but not to compare with these... And customs pollinate 5% of the...

Software is not in principle whether the device with MindExplorer SW - I haven't checked.

In General, if not glasses, and probably would have ordered a sample, and so...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 17, 2006 20:11

Well, you've jumped on the decoders? Well, no man can have money for all these Colortrak...
By the way, Mind Explorer comes with cool software that allows you to use it as a normal mindmachine to do, by the way, private sessions and audiostrobe drives. And the guys in there moved all session Photosonix is Proteus, too. The only drawback is the dependence on the computer and the need to communicate with a computer on "you" and, of course, a decent knowledge of the English language in order to sort this out.
As for the Mentalritm, the points are there to the machine is tightly fastened and the other color should be the machine to buy. And so, any disks in the format audiostrobe and turbosonic reads properly. The only thing I want to warn You from theirs councils, for example, to maximum brightness with glasses...

Good luck running!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:59

By the way on the Czech website says they are discontinued, the decoder will now be LSSynergizer page on your website is not found :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 18, 2006 23:24

If they implement what I wrote, it could be a very interesting thing...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:54

shmshm wrote:by the Way on the Czech website says they are discontinued, the decoder will now be LSSynergizer page on your website is not found :)
No, it is just the opposite - LSSynergizer is just an old model, discontinued.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 22, 2007 17:00

Yes ? :) Well that's what happens when cases 5 do in parallel :) probably too briefly looked on their website :) :)
introduced to the audience in an unintended misconception.

венн

Post by венн » Sat Nov 17, 2007 21:07

Guys
As far as I understand the decoder is Mind Explorer software allows you to import ANY SESSION from the majority of MM, and - most importantly - record of this session AUDIO-STROBЕ disk that is essentially AudioCD and listen to it on a regular CD player AND IT DOROGOVA WORTH it!!!!!!!!!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 17, 2007 22:59

венн wrote:Guys
As far as I understand the decoder is Mind Explorer software allows you to import ANY SESSION from the majority of MM, and - most importantly - record of this session AUDIO-STROBЕ disk that is essentially AudioCD and listen to it on a regular CD player AND IT DOROGOVA WORTH it!!!!!!!!!
To each his own...

венн

Post by венн » Sun Nov 18, 2007 13:03

Don't count me as much of a Freeloader
I have ALL Your CDs and ordered MM long bought
But to extra many the Arsenal will not prevent
And the effect of the sessions is to find problematic
but there is still a LARGE number of them

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 19, 2007 19:57

венн wrote:don't count me as much of a Freeloader
I have ALL Your CDs and ordered MM long bought
But to extra many the Arsenal will not prevent
And the effect of the sessions is to find problematic
but there is still a LARGE number of them
Yes I do in any case and do not condemn...:)