Power supply unit for Nova Pro 100 glasses

Glasses, headphones and other components
Олег Ж.
Power supply unit for Nova Pro 100 glasses

Post by Олег Ж. » Wed May 26, 2010 17:38

Please tell me what the settings should be in power supply unit for NOVA PRO 100.
And I have a problem with the glasses. Have not included the MM then decided .... everything works, but no glasses. Maybe it's the fact that MM is dead and charge it?? Or is this the end points??

Олег Ж.

Post by Олег Ж. » Wed May 26, 2010 17:46

With points understood))) it's all right, but BP is not.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: power supply for the Nova Pro 100 glasses

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 26, 2010 17:49

Олег Ж. wrote:please Tell me what the settings should be in power supply unit for NOVA PRO 100.
And I have a problem with the glasses. Have not included the MM then decided .... everything works, but no glasses. Maybe it's the fact that MM is dead and charge it?? Or is this the end points??
Hello.
The native 0.5 A 9V inside plus.
Try initially charged... Check whether the connected (if) and play with the brightness slider.
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Wed May 26, 2010 17:55, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Wed May 26, 2010 17:54

Thank you very much. Glasses work, the power supply already be found I will share. )

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Thu Feb 16, 2012 23:27

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Олег Ж. wrote:please Tell me what the settings should be in power supply unit for NOVA PRO 100.
Hello.
The native 0.5 A 9V inside plus.
Try initially charged... Check whether the connected (if) and play volume control.
Oh-0ох0ох :shock:
Here, too, it so happened that sooooo long not had to use the NOVA PRO 100 :oops:
Whether this means that the power supply is permanently "dead" ? Or you can revive, if you hold the charge longer?

Andrew, I have, besides the "Solar wind", there is all the rest of Your discs, they sometimes managed to spoil myself :? Now there's an MP3 player, I indulge more often :wiz

Thank You very much

With respect

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:33

lion
It's all in the battery. If the battery is deeply discharged or "dead", machine not working. You can try to charge, but if it doesn't work out (acid akumulatory do not like complete discharge), it is possible to get it at all (then machine will work from the power supply), or buy the same in a specialized battery store roubles for 200-250. Take your spoiled and You will pick up.