Glasses, headphones and other components

в чём храним?

на пыльной полке
40%
в рюкзаке
30%
учите матчасть,в продаже всё есть
No votes
а что с ней будет?она ж противоударная...
30%

Total votes: 10

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик
What store mindmachine???????????

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Fri Dec 11, 2009 18:31

the question arose of transportation and storage mindmachine.I would like to know "how?" and "what?".at home I keep the unit in a box from-under footwear.but.if.for example.on a business trip overseas send?"to purchase a MindSpa" will be :wink: she was a long time to collect necessary :roll:

Ойген

Post by Ойген » Fri Dec 11, 2009 18:48

And that box You bought is not suitable?

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:12

if you bought it,you wouldn't be asking :lol:

Ойген

Post by Ойген » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:31

I have not yet bought. What's wrong with her? She's terrible?

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:02

no,the usual thin foldable box.(InnerPulse).all decent,but for the storage.as for transportation--do not say anything 8)

Ойген

Post by Ойген » Sat Dec 12, 2009 15:33

Did Shoe box is better :) ?

Агент Смит

Post by Агент Смит » Sat Dec 12, 2009 23:54

I also have a Shoe box is, and from under the boots of Columbia - easy, with a hinged lid. However, boots was a baby, so the size is not very threatening, but enough to make the inside of the glasses storage box, and next to place itself MM and CD player, top headphones (I use insulation, but they are rather big, but the sound is excellent and extraneous sounds do not distract). But most importantly, because of what I have this chest was built is that all the wires inside and they should not untie, to unravel, to connect-disconnect... :( Just got a box, put where you're comfortable, I got glasses, headphones, pressed the right buttons - and "space" :) Well, plus mobility inside the apartment - it does not always work in the same room to do all of your schedule.
And what about the road kasica I was thinking, most likely, have to find some plastic box at the hardware store or stationery - pencil case, for example - and the very MM put. Harder with glasses - in any case do not fit, already tried on. I'll have to look in the stores of power tools, maybe there's something similar for safety glasses, they are very similar to my Premium Indigo. The wires will have to cut :cry: but that's the price for mobility. Headphones you can take on the road and liners.

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Sun Dec 13, 2009 18:42

the ear worse.effect not something.work best isolating headphone that covers the ear.the point's not so much to listen to "music",and the impact of "her" on the bones of the skull and the brain...the ear"plugs" generally harmful :shock:
pencil case today...stared at the small instrumental case...

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 13, 2009 19:48

I,for example,after purchase kept in your nightstand ,as regularly used .When he became vaguely feel a gullible fool,she gradually moved into the bottom drawer of the wardrobe and there is covered with a protective layer of dust.Throw a pity,the money receive a considerable... :lol:

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 21:27

Comes to mind a joke from the ad:
"Not like cats!
- You just don't know how to cook them..."

Maybe not the device to blame for this fate? 8)

Агент Смит

Post by Агент Смит » Sun Dec 13, 2009 21:30

Старец Вольдемар wrote:ear"plugs" generally harmful
It is not the first time I meet such a claim. Where information? The link in Studio plz.

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:21

Агент Смит wrote:
Старец Вольдемар wrote:ear"plugs" generally harmful
It is not the first time I meet such a claim. Where information? The link in Studio plz.
consider that I--the same "reference Studio".directed and independently-directed influence on the auditory apparatus within 30-45 minutes of COURSE very useful and necessary...for hearing loss bi

Агент Смит

Post by Агент Смит » Mon Dec 14, 2009 13:32

Старец Вольдемар wrote:consider me--the same "reference in the Studio"
And sobsna, on what basis I should consider?
directed and independently-directed influence on the auditory apparatus within 30-45 minutes of COURSE very useful and necessary...for hearing loss
IMHO, for the loss of hearing is more important than the volume. Foolishly, as is known, it is possible... well to break :wink:

I would like a more convincing argument, and yet as it turns out unfounded.

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Mon Dec 14, 2009 17:08

based on the fact that you have to consider...look,I need you to photocopy your diploma to send?IMHO,it's nice...for better convincing arguments to the district hospital to the ENT doctor.I persuade you I will not.like,no problem.hearing your...without it a little more difficult than with it.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 14, 2009 17:18

Anonymous wrote:I,for example,after purchase kept in your nightstand ,as regularly used .When he became vaguely feel a gullible fool,she gradually moved into the bottom drawer of the wardrobe and there is covered with a protective layer of dust.Throw a pity,the money receive a considerable... :lol:
Not to feel "gullible idiot" you have to stop watching the news on TV, for the media, "the best news is bad news" and as a result, the negativity gradually and imperceptibly spreading in all areas of Your life. 8) But still useful to read manual and the time to ask questions on the forum... :?

Агент Смит

Post by Агент Смит » Mon Dec 14, 2009 17:45

the Elder Waldemar
Well, my friend... Even Engels said that "Marxism is not a dogma, but a guide to action" and I. he then quoted. And You so adamantly claim, without bothering to back up their statements. In General, netiquette gave rise to a form of statements on the forums, IMHO. In other cases it should be either to bring the source of information, or (claiming on his behalf) give arguments like: I'm a certified technician with 15 years experience, author of 115 papers on the theory of dispersion of topsoil in vacuum and the inventor of a time machine. All the Xerox of the diploma to make it not mandatory. 8)

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:47

Anonymous wrote:I,for example,.Throw a pity,the money receive a considerable... :lol:
well...I can fix that easy....
Can't the device at fault to such a fate?
perennial problem of the Soviet man:"what to do with the mind?"...a lot of thoughts always and on any topic....and not having to wait for it to finally "work",have to make up their unique mind... :lol: az

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:54

actually,on the subject.so far I see 2 suitable method of transport and storage MM.I think Nova Loza a drag is perhaps a traveling midwife-dentist,and for the rest of the fit or photocells(expensive and will ask to photograph on the street) or the case,again,the Toolbox( toolbox)....surveys are continuing az

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Jul 26, 2011 22:19

Cosmetic Oriflame! already three years have placed everything and place just in case there is!

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Jul 26, 2011 22:20

Yes Yes took a wife!