Glasses new generation ColorTrack...

Glasses, headphones and other components
Фэн

Post by Фэн » Thu Jun 09, 2011 22:42

Glasses ColorTracr, CDs "Healing" and "Endorphins" you want to listen to at maximum sound(the sound is a bit weaker, and the glasses don't react), "solar wind" once listened to, so stood up with such a feeling: the head is tapered like a pot of pilaf, lymph nodes in neck swollen, a strange voice could not hear forty minutes, from the sound bore, with hands such energy was that people who sat near me told me not to touch them because of hurting. And this despite the fact that I had not brought a hand closer to 30-40сантиметров and eye a tooth ache so that the eye orbits got.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jun 09, 2011 22:54

Feng
In order to ColorTrack glasses worked fine, the brightness on the console should be set at maximum, and adjusted its need only click on the glasses.
Do not "chew the cactus" - the brightness and the volume should be at a comfortable level for You. All of the drives work without glasses.
If You have the original hypersensitivity to sound, then you first need to work out disk space wanderer (without glasses and at a comfortable level).

Фэн

Post by Фэн » Thu Jun 09, 2011 23:14

The brightness on the console increased to maximum volume too, but still need the player to maximize to earn points.

Фэн

Post by Фэн » Thu Jun 09, 2011 23:22

What points need to write to read to take the program Training ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jun 09, 2011 23:23

Feng
The volume on the console does not need to be increased to the maximum.
A good way in - ear headphones with volume control (or a special adapter).

Фэн

Post by Фэн » Thu Jun 09, 2011 23:32

What headphones volume control not included with a mind machine? All the same, the price for shipment is not small(1000R.), could provide normal headphones.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jun 10, 2011 0:52

Фэн wrote:What points need to write to read to take the program Training ?
pvStim or hemiStim

Алина

Re: Glasses new generation ColorTrack...

Post by Алина » Thu Dec 15, 2011 17:47

This question, often in auto mode on the glasses flashes a pink color and only in the left eye (for example, relaxation sessions, General color diodes are often green and this pink color in the left eye) and it seems that the left glows stronger than the right, at all so or only at me?
never quite understand this auto mode, it chooses the color from a session or what? yesterday included a session on sleep and glasses bright flashes again, pink and other "exciting" colors, how do you sleep then?
and generally, the feeling that these glasses podglyuchivaet when you choose the brightness to max hangs again, this color pink on his left eye, then rivnivaya color to green ( I usually adjust the brightness on the same session, there is better visible and the color does not change almost, green almost always); yesterday another 15 minutes not the Mogul to turn them on, all the buttons are in different perenial, not to Shine in anything and everything, then as it goes through for a while once and joined.
and more)))these buttons on the side poslojno hurt or afraid of hurting when I use or put, or gastesi machine, not very comfortable they are made, and as I understand it when the machine has stopped, if you press the button the color change it will change, right? it's all a nightmare, though, remembering what would be coined..

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Dec 15, 2011 18:32

Check the position of the dimmer switch on the machine.It needs to be high,thus all should work fine.

Игорек

Re: new generation ColorTrack Glasses...

Post by Игорек » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:14

Hi.

I bought these glasses.

But I can not understand - when the eyes are open - see the blinking color.
Close your eyes - can not see anything darkness.

Tried on different sessions, I tried to increase or decrease the brightness - the same thing - open my eyes see closed - no

marriage? :cry:

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:23

Igorek
If You make the brightness to max, You can't see through closed eyelids light flashes?
On the instrument need to set the brightness to the MAXIMUM brightness on the glasses by pressing and holding the lower button (on the glasses).

Игорек

Post by Игорек » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:45

Димас wrote:Igorek
If You make the brightness to max, You can't see through closed eyelids light flashes?
On the instrument need to set the brightness to the MAXIMUM brightness on the glasses by pressing and holding the lower button (on the glasses).

Thank you so much!
I probably pressed something wrong there before.

Hold bottom pushed it a couple times and lit up even through closed eyelids! :D

Thanks for the quick response :)

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Tue Feb 21, 2012 18:05

Igorek
To your health!

Игоряс

Post by Игоряс » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:34

What modes of "one eye blue, the other red and one green, the other blue"? As much as they are, but when and for what purposes to use them optimally, about it nowhere says.

Игоряс

Post by Игоряс » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:58

Similarly, with option FE "Erase phase", I would like to know in more detail how ethno works. In my manuals to the machine, this mode is referred to, and said how to install it, but specifically the purposes for which to install it - there is not. In the downloaded manual from 2002, this option is highlighted, and refers to a certain "detachment" (disentrainment) (something removed?) Perhaps it is in this context, Andrei V. advised him to use his Mind Healing session when we talked about Prora pROSHi, in principle, aimed at precisely this effect. Still, once looking at the forum, convinced that often the stops are made on the "technical" side, like there is a certain function of the device, and for what it (in short, as specifically affects the brain-because it was the Foundation of all that is on this site) about it as a sluggish, indistinct. Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 06, 2012 16:52

Игоряс wrote:what modes of "one eye blue, the other red and one green, the other blue"? As much as they are, but when and for what purposes to use them optimally, about it nowhere says.
Well, for example, this can give you a slightly slow down one hemisphere and slightly to disperse more.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 06, 2012 16:56

Игоряс wrote:Similarly, with option FE "Erase phase", I would like to know in more detail how ethno works.
This option is intended for the "destruction" of the focus of pathological activity in the brain that the EEG is often manifested in the form of stable and specific frequency.

Игоряс

Post by Игоряс » Fri Jul 06, 2012 22:12

Good evening Andrey Makarevich! Always pleased with Your prompt response to urgent or sometimes during spontaneous questions - gggggreat thank You! To me, a man in General is not young even ka-it's getting embarrassing. Not ashamed to say that after all that sometimes the technical means of "life support" they in fact "glands" in in General is not such a simple and serene life, and it's great!. These things are possible in the continuation of Your recent answers ask more questions? About the hearth of pathological excitation. It's important to me. And again, this is due to poor sleep, i.e. waking up very early. Is this the result of this "pathological activity" in my brain, namely a dominant beta, which does not allow to sleep. I think I can smell her, like a virus, but there's nothing they can do about it. How can I unroot. Tablets I do not believe, and not save them. Can technology help!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 06, 2012 22:47

Horas
Everything has its positive and negative sides... :) This is Your hated beta is the source of success in Your life. Better "pump" alpha, because it provides self-regulation and, as has long been noted that it gives the greatest effect on the normalization of sleep.
Foci of pathological activity may appear as a result of injuries (including psychological).

Амаури

Post by Амаури » Thu May 16, 2013 21:31

Hello! Recently purchased MM InnerPulse with ColorTrack glasses.
Long time to choose glasses, compared with others... chose ColorTrack ,and not quite happy with them. Now I think that it is better to take either the Standard (I would have picked green) or Premium (I would get white).

Here's the cons:
1.I principle do at first, the light hurt and I do sometimes without glasses. But the day is still normal. But at night ColorTrack uncomfortable to listen session, because at a minimum it is possible this button for me is still too bright and the regulator to remove the MM you can not...
So having this experience I'd take the usual standard glasses... and their brightness I'd had enough quite. :cry:

2.Absolutely impossible to listen to CDs audiostrobe (AuS) on the lowest volume :cry: because the minimum volume which is comfortable to the ear and relaxing glasses don't blink.
For example, I comfortably listen at volume "10"(and below), but the signal light does not appear. Starts to blink on the volume "18" and "20" is already well flash...adjust the volume on the laptop, on MM all the maximum.

so :cry:

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Thu May 16, 2013 23:15

Amauri I have Innerpulse with colortrack,and I'm very happy with them :ay Before eyes were hurting from the excessive brightness is now adjusted-optimally,on the glasses.If the track audiostrobe is,then it is evident at minimum volume,I like "Explorer"in Windows media 3 units of volume(mixer volume on max)-eyewear is already shimmer on the inner whirlings both on max,and the brightness adjust on the glasses. :ay

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri May 17, 2013 0:40

Амаури wrote:2.Absolutely impossible to listen to CDs audiostrobe (AuS) on the lowest volume :cry: because the minimum volume which is comfortable to the ear and relaxing glasses don't blink.
For example, I comfortably listen at volume "10"(and below), but the signal light does not appear. Starts to blink on the volume "18" and "20" is already well flash...adjust the volume on the laptop, on MM all the maximum.
The easiest way is to use MM earphone with volume control on cord - can be set to a comfortable brightness and volume on all files.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri May 17, 2013 1:28

к-13 wrote:
Амаури wrote:2.Absolutely impossible to listen to CDs audiostrobe (AuS) on the lowest volume :cry: because the minimum volume which is comfortable to the ear and relaxing glasses don't blink.
The easiest way is to use MM earphone with volume control on cord - can be set to a comfortable brightness and volume on all files.

On the glasses collor Track , there is a button on the MM to the Maximum, and the glasses clean button and to the right...bring short click)))And you will be happy))))simple...need a little time to adapt.

Амаури

Post by Амаури » Sat May 18, 2013 21:22

thanks for the response and recommendations)

probably Yes, the best option to listen to the AuS is to use the volume control on the headphones...

But for me it is a minus such bright points, perhaps each individually...but as I wrote, at least, that they may be the button on the glasses for me, too bright. Well, the day normally, but at night is too blinding, in this case I'm not talking about AuS, but about ordinary session of the...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat May 18, 2013 23:49

For me, too white premium too bright (a little brightness they somehow uneven blink), I taped the diodes matte white plastic (from balls for ping-pong table in 2 layers with a small gap between the layers) - the scattered light and is much softer perceived.