Glasses new generation ColorTrack...

Glasses, headphones and other components
Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Dec 02, 2006 22:03

Good morning Andrew! Sorry for the molestation, but the question on points. On the website: http://kornilov-s-a.ru/zazen/texnolog-2.htm shows some simple patterns, for example blinking 2 red, 2 blue, then red and blue together. This is the control gate, depending on the song or just too much colors during your listening session? In General how is the change of colors during the sessions? Is there a reference to color compositions or color you choose? Then when and what colors prefer? Sorry for so many questions.
Sincerely, Alexander.
Hello, Alexander! If You look closely, you'll see in this cartoon that the glasses are sliders (on the left with letter designation) and they move (in reality, manual) – as a result of changing "light show". The change of colors during the session is possible only in Colortrack glasses. There the colors change depending on the frequency of stimulation (on the forum you can find a detailed description). Also provided manual mode (by pressing the button during a session).
The signature audiostrobe used glasses with red and green LEDs. The right track runs red, and the left – green (or Vice versa), which gives some variety.
On the optimal choice of colors you can find quite detailed guidelines in the "Quick guide buyer" and the article "the Therapeutic effect of color" (both articles are on the website in the relevant section).

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 23:09

Colortrack glasses left 2 buttons. The top switch in color. The default is color change depending on the frequency. It is possible to choose a color by clicking on the top button. To return to the default mode need to click until until a different color for each eye (there are 2 of them mode).

After the 2nd will be the initial mode.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:05

And have you heard anything about the promised the ability to change the firmware and other upgrades to these points ? and then maybe they can be turned into a small audiostrobe decoder, since they are all the same frequency are analyzed and in case of listening of disks and not sessions, not to carry a device ?

завершитель

Glasses new generation ColorTrack...

Post by завершитель » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:09

A couple of weeks ago received the order, ColorTrack glasses. Until then, wore glasses that came with MindExplorer (who knows - they have 4 LEDs on each side, 2 colors: green and red. Brightness is not weak) (Oh, and I want to notice that the firm Photosonix other polarity than that of MindExplorer :? but they have glasses ColorTrack who come to this gate). Oh, glasses, I said, not frail, but to say that they are better than the previous one, I would not dare. - They just have different purposes.
ColorTrack I need as lukasova paper. I'm always with them, will be able to assign what frequency does it in one way or another session. It's great that at the right time of a certain therapy, I will always be able to hold a session with the necessary color. But in some individual cases, such as with the program "Endorphin", they are much INFERIOR to the previous points liveliness not colorsit dynamics and liveliness of the movement of the picture. It turns out, sort of tribotechnics user (in this case they get tired quicker).And I gave an example with only one program.
In short, I would recommend not to focus only on tsevilno glasses, and have at least a couple and try to experiment with the same (for example), different program points, the mood (and not at all to dwell, - fancy, not so cool). All the world :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 20, 2007 14:16

I agree. Glasses with 4 LEDs give a more interesting kaleidoscopic patterns than Colortrac. For example, I love Indigo (red and blue) and Spectrumco (red and green). And Colortree, but, on all occasions, as they say-because "pictures" efficiency does not depend.
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Tue Mar 27, 2007 18:11, edited 1 time in total.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:23

Here glasses Solotrek try.
Question: each time you switch machines have to re-restore the brightness level?

завершитель

Post by завершитель » Fri Feb 23, 2007 23:45

Pavel wrote:Here glasses Solotrek try.
Question: each time you switch machines have to re-restore the brightness level?
I have this happen only when the batteries have time to change or with the included car abruptly disconnect power. And so, the idea is that points needs to remember last configured mode

Степаныч

Post by Степаныч » Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:42

Yeah While this is not strongly developed, so that will have to wait a little.

Лида Козлова

Post by Лида Козлова » Tue Aug 05, 2008 22:22

Yes, it would be funny if it were not so sad ...

Зайчонок

Post by Зайчонок » Mon Nov 17, 2008 20:18

By the way, I just took a look at your blog in Google is a good place ,if the name of the blog back to drive.

Яуген

Post by Яуген » Thu Dec 11, 2008 13:13

don't tell me what the switch on the right in glasses (DL|CL) ?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Dec 11, 2008 13:43

I finish off all the switches in colortrac... instead of relax are switching looking for the most comfortable color... that would be the power of thought to change color... just a thought - I want green and it already starts automatically and does not need this desperately pimpochku to move :wiz :wiz :wiz

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 11, 2008 16:32

Идущая вперед wrote:, I finish off all the switches in colortrac... instead of relax are switching looking for the most comfortable color... that would be the power of thought to change color... just a thought - I want green and it already starts automatically and does not need this desperately pimpochku to move :wiz :wiz :wiz
If you put the mode coming from the blue/green (for eyes), then so be it. :)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Dec 11, 2008 16:55

no... I meant the mental control... about mode colortrak after blue-green I know well

ГОСТЬ

Post by ГОСТЬ » Wed Jan 07, 2009 21:28

:D The question is: if points connect directly to the computer and use them with the program BWGEN they will work or AUDIO STROBE DECODER? 8) bc bc bc

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:09

ГОСТЬ wrote::D The question is: if points connect directly to the computer and use them with the program BWGEN they will work or AUDIO STROBE DECODER? 8) bc bc bc
no,will not,need the machine from photosonix.

Лори

ColorTrack

Post by Лори » Wed Jan 21, 2009 17:41

Begin to explore the newly purchased ColorTrack glasses. Carefully read everything written about them on the forum and found nothing about the fact that they have a very sharp bottom edge. Where the glasses touch the face under the eyes. I did not get to relax to the desired extent due to a very nasty osusume in this place on the face. Almost digging into the skin. Maybe it's because I tried only while laying down? Because glasses are quite heavy... But other listening session in the supine position, but no one viskazivalsya on this account for some reason. Strangely, Americans tend to pay much attention to the comfort while using their products, and to provide any prokladki, like stripes, for example, foam made from natural latex, it somehow never occurred... Maybe it's just me? Not like nobody noticed? But if noticed, then what is the solution found? :roll:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: ColorTrack

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 21, 2009 17:53

Лори wrote:Begin to explore the newly purchased ColorTrack glasses. Carefully read everything written about them on the forum and found nothing about the fact that they have a very sharp bottom edge. Where the glasses touch the face under the eyes. I did not get to relax to the desired extent due to a very nasty osusume in this place on the face. Almost digging into the skin. Maybe it's because I tried only while laying down? Because glasses are quite heavy... But other listening session in the supine position, but no one viskazivalsya on this account for some reason. Strangely, Americans tend to pay much attention to the comfort while using their products, and to provide any prokladki, like stripes, for example, foam made from natural latex, it somehow never occurred... Maybe it's just me? Not like nobody noticed? But if noticed, then what is the solution found? :roll:
I did not notice. Maybe the short bow?

Лори

Post by Лори » Wed Jan 21, 2009 18:15

With grips already experimented, it seems they do not matter... down There, the edge points bent inwards, and it turns out that when you lie down, it presses on the skin, this angled sharp edge. Pushing all your weight points. Unpleasant, to put it mildly. I was thinking, maybe I should precreate there shock absorbing striped foam? Clay, I hope the points can't hurt?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 21, 2009 18:28

Лори wrote:to the temples already experimented, it seems they do not matter... down There, the edge points bent inwards, and it turns out that when you lie down, it presses on the skin, this angled sharp edge. Pushing all your weight points. Unpleasant, to put it mildly. I was thinking, maybe I should precreate there shock absorbing striped foam? Clay, I hope the points can't hurt?
Glasses can not hurt, but the eyes can. Find someone with hands :) - let them neatly with a utility knife or a needle file will remove the sharp edge.

Лори

Post by Лори » Wed Jan 21, 2009 18:34

Thanks for the advice, I will look for.

Надя

Post by Надя » Wed Jan 28, 2009 0:12

Andrew,
So what Colorregi better from the point of view of effect,with clear glass or dark?
Thank you

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:17

Надя wrote:Andrew,
So what Colorregi better from the point of view of effect,with clear glass or dark?
Thank you
In Colortrack no such differences are the closed points.:)

Надя

Post by Надя » Wed Jan 28, 2009 20:15

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Thank you
On the website of Photosonics written that there are those,however, may UTB CP polarity
"What you get: ColorTrack glasses in custom made case, glasses cord (in a cord pouch) and manual.
Available in clear light frames (shown here) and also black light frames."

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 28, 2009 20:26

Надя wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Thank you
On the website of Photosonics written that there are those,however, may UTB CP polarity
"What you get: ColorTrack glasses in custom made case, glasses cord (in a cord pouch) and manual.
Available in clear light frames (shown here) and also black light frames."
Then it asks for fashionistas. :)