Glasses new generation ColorTrack...

Glasses, headphones and other components
Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 20, 2009 19:29

Prostii
There is such a thing as a drive Banham - there is generally black lines on a white background. Depending on the speed a person sees all colors of the rainbow...
Color psychology has been studied when the light of a certain color :) went to open my eyes.

Алексей_

Post by Алексей_ » Fri Nov 27, 2009 18:18

az
Last edited by Алексей_ on Mon Mar 29, 2010 23:46, edited 1 time in total.

Нелли

Post by Нелли » Mon Mar 29, 2010 23:12

Hello.
I have a question: how to test sunglasses?
Points ColorTrack. For example, I would like to install the ColorTrack mode. Pressing buttons Clr change of colors is not observed. Run now to check ro1, ro2, ro3, p01, d01, and u01, uo2 (already downloaded this session Andrew) on the left large diameter green lights to the right is two times smaller than the blue. Is it that I listened to the session in this mode?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:56

Nelly
Hello!
1. When working with points of Kolor Truck, you need to set the brightness on the mind-machine to the MAXIMUM. Brightness adjustment is done by pressing and holding the lower button. Mode color track is exposed by repeatedly pressing the TOP button on the glasses, after glasses color (left green-right blue) the next mode will be the ColorTrack mode.
2.No,not harmful.
Last edited by Dimas on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:50, edited 1 time in total.

Нелли

Post by Нелли » Tue Mar 30, 2010 21:05

Thank you, Dimas.
But I still don't understand. I turn on the machine, there vysvechivaetsya r01, I click play? Then after the countdown, there are these 2 colors and they don't change when you (and any multiple) of the upper buttons. The brightness seems to have increased on the bottom button.
And then there it turned out that the sound channels are mixed on a computer for some reason (I have no player, but on the computer, as said, a good Board). And it seems that one of them is louder. On some track "rolling" sound I hear (from left to right and Vice versa), but nevertheless, even when one channel in sound-forget removes the other remaining is supplied to both headphones or speakers...
That is something I could not identify in the Explorer - where is the right text, all the same sounded louder, and the second is barely audible ... :cry: .
PS I've read Your messages that You have for me as a good friend, and once even some sevrices had nightmares :D
P. P. S. And I also heard on some disk Orlova (Shumova :wink: ), there is at the very beginning of the track was something like this: "now you must hear my voice in your left ear, if not, then turn the headphones the other way around", well something like that, it is very convenient it would be, I think, here... Maybe there is a version of the Explorer?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:55

Nelly
I find it hard to orentiruetsya Your problem,you need to look at the device. Do You have the opportunity to give him a ride to the office, will understand what's what...And that the colors do not switch the top button on the glasses? And about the Explorer as far as I remember,the most important thing to listen to it with headphones, but at the expense of the subtleties is more to the A. Patrushev.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:52

Нелли wrote:nevertheless, even when one channel in sound-forget removes the other remaining is supplied to both headphones or speakers...
So it should be... :?
Нелли wrote: I also heard on some disk Orlova (noise ), there is at the very beginning of the track was something like this: "now you must hear my voice in your left ear, if not, then turn the headphones the other way around", well something like that, it is very convenient it would be, I think, here... Maybe there is a version of the Explorer?
Was here on the site in the "articles" seem to be a simple test for downloading, where it says, but now is gone... :?
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Thu Jun 09, 2011 19:09, edited 1 time in total.

Нелли

Post by Нелли » Wed Mar 31, 2010 20:54

Dimas, colors do not cycle. But I'm not in Moscow, but when will the device have to be returned to the owners. Maybe by the time will was going to buy it...
nevertheless, even when one channel in sound-forget removes the other remaining is supplied to both headphones or speakers...

So it should be...
:shock: Andrewin my not understand why it should be so with parallel texts. :oops:
Well, okay, I'll take that as a given. :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:13

Nelly
Try to put more pressure on the top button, like a little rocking. Sometimes some new points button is not developed till the end, but if I touch it then the problem disappears.

Нелли

Post by Нелли » Thu Apr 01, 2010 21:15

Dimas
Thanks, I'll try. Just to put more pressure on the advice of Andrew, tried it, didn't help. But to rock - did not dare, afraid that you might break something...
This morning I saw on this thread a message from some emoticons from the "guest" evening came, turned on the computer motherboard BIOS no. Included Explorer, relax and "see" that on a branch the same message emoticons (well, I my brain is only the first, with the dirty color was given, like the rest, and itself can invent :evil: ). Well, I think nifigase! - how again, this message appeared, and his was not? And at the same time listened to the words of Andrew from the disk, trying to understand their meaning. Well as penetrated, then realized that parallel about smilies was a glitch :ay

Нелли

Post by Нелли » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:33

Checked button is not working. They do somehow now both blue light, and when the swinging button (mostly it is the lower button intensity refers) sometimes flashes slightly to the left of the green, but to break it can not. Something like that.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:13

Nelly
Hmm,strange,need to look.

Звяга

Post by Звяга » Sun Jan 09, 2011 18:32

Tell me, I understand colorthree adjustable led brightness manually directly on the glasses, and whether it responds to different brightness during the session? As it happens that brightness in the sessions as the volume changes too?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 09, 2011 20:25

Звяга wrote:Tell me, I understand colorthree adjustable led brightness manually directly on the glasses, and whether it responds to different brightness during the session? As it happens that brightness in the sessions as the volume changes too?
Yes, please, but not very comfy... :)

Звяга

Post by Звяга » Sun Jan 09, 2011 20:38

Yes, please, but not very comfy...
do not understand the answer :) what please? do not understand really what it meant?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:00

Звяга wrote:
Yes, please, but not very comfy...
do not understand the answer :) what please? do not understand really what it meant?
Yes, adjust yourself nazdorove. :)

пирожок

Post by пирожок » Sat Feb 19, 2011 13:28

gentlemen, I did not understand, glasses colortrack give any explicit advantages to Premium or is it more "show-off"? )

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Feb 19, 2011 14:52

пирожок wrote:Lord, I did not understand, glasses colortrack give any explicit advantages to Premium or is it more "show-off"? )
It all depends on Your goals... :?

пирожок

Post by пирожок » Sat Feb 19, 2011 20:46

my goal driven imagination, lucid dreaming, and overall deep relaxation.

and what goals can be achieved colortrack'om, and attain to a Premium and Vice versa?

I need to start buying MM, case for glasses )

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Feb 19, 2011 22:37

пирожок wrote:my goal driven imagination, lucid dreaming, and overall deep relaxation.

and what goals can be achieved colortrack'om, and attain to a Premium and Vice versa?

I need to start buying MM, case for glasses )
Then get a better pair for the same price: red-green and red-blue (both premium). Or some white (or white to the heap :)).

пирожок

Post by пирожок » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:16

okay. maybe I will take a cutlet of money and show up at the office. get a handle on the place, and while that is urine going to read the website/forum

Дмитрий77

Post by Дмитрий77 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:47

I read this topic and got upset... the Order is on the way. Took glasses Colortrack, Andrew (in this and other topics) more praises premium-s... is Worth to order them too? Just chose that (as I thought) better besides indicated that CT in 20 different colors...

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:15

Good Colortrack glasses.20 colors will give you the possibility of using color therapy.At the end of the description to MM you will find a table of the effects of color.

Фэн

Post by Фэн » Tue Jun 07, 2011 14:12

on disks Patrushev says:"a direct relationship between volume and efficiency, so always choose the volume level based on comfort", but I have to include to include the entire volume because, at minimum volume, the glasses weren't working. Working with the machine since February and no results see but began to crumble teeth from the intensity of the vibrations.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jun 09, 2011 19:07

Feng
In our masinag there is no vibration only light and sound. :?
What drives You to work? Do You have any glasses?