Glasses new generation ColorTrack...

Glasses, headphones and other components
Шум
Glasses new generation ColorTrack...

Post by Шум » Mon Jul 03, 2006 17:14

The network was dug out the following information:
Tremble, wizard of color therapy! In anticipation of...
Because there's a new generation sitosterolemia ColorTrack glasses!!!
In combination with light and sound machine will reveal a hitherto unprecedented space for flight. Why — see below.
ColorTrack glasses is the first generation of so-called "smart" sitosterolemia points with built-in microprocessor. They are fully compatible with all light and sound instruments stimulate the Photosonix line, as well as most other brands. These glasses provide the user with a choice of 20 different colors, including different for each eye. In addition, there is a mode when the color changes depending on the frequency of stimulation. This latest opportunity and gave the name brand points — ColorTrack (transl. something like "color tracking").
The regulators that control how brightness and color, are located directly in the glasses, and the color is convenient to change even when they are wearing at any time light and sound session, a simple tap of a button.
More about the above tracking mode color. The function of colour response on the frequency of stimulation works separately for left and right channel, which opens up additional possibilities when working with machines that support different stimulation frequencies for left and right eyes (i.e. the whole line Photosonix).
The microcontroller ColorTrack glasses has integrated flash memory with the possibility of rewriting. This will enable you to upgrade their program and get the new functionality! The corresponding program for the PC and USB interface for downloading will be ready in the spring of 2006

PS something in the trade to be seen. :(

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jul 03, 2006 19:18

The Photosonix company to date, these points are not selling.
As soon as they are available in America,will appear and at us.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:20

Albus wrote:Company Photosonix to date, these points are not selling.
As soon as they are available in America,will appear and at us.
I signed up with the guys from Photosonics, just they are going to release these points.
From Mind Gear has points in 5 colors in each eye with a separate stimulus, but only during pre-install.

@ndrey

Post by @ndrey » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:29

I assume that they will cost very well :(

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:30

@ndrey wrote:I Assume that they will cost very well :(
I asked them about the price, but they keep to themselves like flies on the ice...

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jul 17, 2006 20:10

ColorTrack glasses will be on sale in America next week.
The us price of$ 199. So,in blizhaishee time they can be purchased from us.

Шум

Post by Шум » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:57

Interesting... and they are made with prozrachnymi glasses or not?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:33

The glass will be opaque.

Шум

Post by Шум » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:43

Good news.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:02

In Moscow, they will be 10 to 15 August.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Aug 26, 2006 21:29

Tried here recently, these ochechki in action...God,how I wish I had the extra 6000 RUB!!!!;(In my opinion it is generally impossible to compare such images,depth,colors,freedom flight,an abundance of images,States of consciousness I've never been initial (not talking about drugs,but VERY close,at least for visual effects).A real breakthrough in these technologies (at least for me:))
Very good that these glasses are there for us,but bad that I can't let them pribresti.In the overall STANDINGS on 100000000000000 points!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Sep 12, 2006 13:14

The people,well, has anyone got this magic glasses???Write your opinion!

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Oct 04, 2006 22:30

about glasses color track

Colors:
1. Frequency tracking (ColorTrack)-color changing frequencies, respectively included session
alpha green; sensory-motor rhythm - orange low beta - red; high beta - Indigo; gamma - fuchsia.
2. Red
3. Amber
4. Orange
5. Gold
6. Yellow
7. Green
8. Light green
9. Yellowish-green Chartreuse
10. Sea wave
11. Blue
12. Blue
13. Blue
14. Indigo
15. Fuchsia
16. Dark red
17. Light pink
18. Off white
19. White
20. Right red, left blue
21. Right blue, left green

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 13, 2006 23:46

And the truth is, there are reviews and users colortrak ?
I have little experience, the first few days, something we can talk, as I understand it, three weeks plus time for experiments.
However, if someone uses colortrac, I would like to hear feedback about the use of modes in conjunction with the sessions.
I so far only used in the mode of actually colortrak.
By the way the question Dimusu what session was such a striking effect ?
And about the opacity of the glass at points is certainly not transparent, but IMHO, at low brightness you can use them with open eyes, through the glass, all as seen through sunglasses.
Of course all thing cool, something in the polychromy, there is :)

Another thing is that this "breakthrough technology" made in my opinion, still quite "clumsy", as the entire line of photosonics.
Nowadays, there are more compact and energy efficient circuitry than the inside photosonics., glasses of course obviously much more modern, but the buttons, troubles with brightness adjustment and so on...
Of course this functionality does not diminish, and the real usage is not affected. However, good things should look much different :) Looks like small scale production, where not paid for the work a competent designer and a number of issues still out vvobsche. IMHO this means that either stated in the articles of the high volume of sales in the U.S. and Europe is clearly a small fraction with photosonics, or guys just do not care what the rivet. Ie this product is designed for "advanced user" and not a supermarket, where you will see how it looks.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 14, 2006 13:03

In many ways, You shmshm right. This small scale production, the store You mindmachine will not see, neither the United States nor in Europe. I in 1995, all of Washington was scrambling around - no one even heard.
But Photosonix - this is the only firm that started to produce and ensures good reliability. I, for example, an old Nova Pro already the eleventh year running (every day and on time).
The Germans, incidentally, are repurchased Photosonix machine, draw their names and sold in Europe already for € 400.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:11

Well, about metaseries I don't fully understand - is there somewhere on the website I read an article that sales in General exceeded one million pieces a couple of years ago. Well, let million over 10 years.
100 000 per year, manufacturers may 10 will (probably still less active, with a decent volume, so you had 5 to count, but the order will not change).
10 000 per year - not so small volume, so as not to save on mould and die-cutting with Burr.

I believe photosonix good. We can say therefore, and took the machine photosonics. Well, because it was the fastest. Ordering from the site would require extra steps and time for delivery.
Another issue is that when I see colortrac paper glued on the glue instead of stickers ... I quietly figeyu :)
And third party, that mindplay pays for itself the first position in Google ... so the money is on publicity and most likely it's not a big malosemeika.
In General, the obvious conclusion is that photosonix despite the reliability outlasted without development and colortrac attempt to catch up with the backlog.
Although that was all a digression - I originally got into this thread for comments of other users colortree to understand what modes with what sessions interesting to try.
In fact there are a lot of modes, I correspondingly wonder except when actually colortrak to understand why rest is needed and when a good.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 17, 2006 14:41

Well, about metaseries I don't fully understand - is there somewhere on the website I read an article that sales in General exceeded one million pieces a couple of years ago. Well, let million over 10 years.
100 000 per year, manufacturers may 10 will (probably still less active, with a decent volume, so you had 5 to count, but the order will not change).
10 000 per year - not so small volume, so as not to save on mould and die-cutting with Burr.
No, in my article said that only users in the World exceeded one million. And there already selling them for a long time (since late 70s).
I believe photosonix good. We can say therefore, and took the machine photosonics. Well, because it was the fastest. Ordering from the site would require extra steps and time for delivery.
Another issue is that when I see colortrac paper glued on the glue instead of stickers ... I quietly figeyu :)
And third party, that mindplay pays for itself the first position in Google ... so the money is on publicity and most likely it's not a big malosemeika.
Mindplace is not known from whom they feed. For example, they have broken theirs by the FDA at the method of sound and light stimulation with feedback on EEG. And this is huge even by their standards the money. At the same time, they are unable your dealer 16 cars at once to send...
In General, the obvious conclusion is that photosonix despite the reliability outlasted without development and colortrac attempt to catch up with the backlog.
Christ, from whom the lag then? Certainly not from mindplace you? They are still (and nobody else) can not be a normal dual binaural beats in their cars to do...
Although that was all a digression - I originally got into this thread for comments of other users colortree to understand what modes with what sessions interesting to try.
In fact there are a lot of modes, I correspondingly wonder except when actually colortrak to understand why rest is needed and when a good.
Colors are pretty detailed in the quick start guide to the purchaser (on the website). The "colortrak" I do not understand why made. No such diverse session does not. You can, of course, slabat ' something to all the colors flashing, but it is only for fun go - personally I'm too lazy to do so...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 17, 2006 15:30

uh.... before reading this brief guide and other papers I until now thought that the regime of colortrac is the most advanced, as it is the auto (?) color by frequency. To have them and enjoyed.
Not enough of some other papers, which would give explanation to a novice user. Probably why I ask a lot of questions.

As for the "backorder" and other issues - that I certainly do not know, so do not claim innocence. Your opinion base only on the fact that poverhnosti give search engines and websites + online stores. Perhaps I am mistaken, it is normal for a beginner :)
I just noticed that the same truth is still not released Procyon contains a usb interface, many other cars editor sessions, as a free app. Hub zone okay, later I'll try and take a look. Well, what a couple of companies printing machines in kongkong and China says more about more than mass production, although again, I may be wrong.
The story of 16 cars not delivered to the dealer scares :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 17, 2006 15:59

uh.... before reading this brief guide and other papers I until now thought that the regime of colortrac is the most advanced, as it is the auto (?) color by frequency. To have them and enjoyed.
What is the meaning of the different colors encode different functional frequency ranges... but if in one range to do it, it would be much more interesting. I wrote them how I'd soorganizator, but see nothing.
Not enough of some other papers, which would give explanation to a novice user. Probably why I ask a lot of questions.
Yes, that's fine - gradually, of Your and other questions and our answers all lined up in the system. I would be grateful if you write - specifically what needs to be done. Just some things for me already obvious and I don't understand the queries of novice users.

as for the "backorder" and other issues - that I certainly do not know, so do not claim innocence. Your opinion base only on the fact that poverhnosti give search engines and websites + online stores. Perhaps I am mistaken, it is normal for a beginner :)
I just noticed that the same truth is still not released Procyon contains a usb interface, many other cars editor sessions, as a free app. Hub zone okay, later I'll try and take a look. Well, what a couple of companies printing machines in kongkong and China says more about more than mass production, although again, I may be wrong.
The story of 16 cars not delivered to the dealer scares :)
I tried on the editor session to do for Proteus. Oh, and troublesome compared to photonicsourcing...
I also think that the editor to Innerpulse need a free spread.
If you want, I Get it in the mail throw, so to speak, for Your useful activity on the forum. :P

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 17, 2006 16:10

Still don't understand... well here is colortrac 21 color mode. And....
It turns out matching to personal preferences ?
In the regime of colortrak I see the whole colour range, including different colors for different eyes, so it is in this mode it is not necessary to use them ?
For colors corresponds to the frequency of sessions to choose simply does not work, especially if we talk about the different colors on the left and right eyes. Ie, I don't really understand how to use color modes.
For example You said 2-3 weeks alpha-theta relaxation
Alpha and theta are different colors - which color mode to choose ?
In my opinion from the heap of scattered papers (to colortrak, to the device, etc.) is not made generalized impressions about the options proper use. Description of sessions - it's all esoteric hint. This is only on a wall somewhere in magazinah type F. A. R. t to hang. More like advertising than instruction.

Here in mentalgaming quite competent introductory two-week instruction schedule. It is seen that he wrote it in the calculation on the consumer and the fact that he had developed some understanding.

By the way another reason not delivered to the dealer 16-the cars - the guys from photosonics not in any way answered my dealer filled the mold :) not that I was going right now to order something, but wanted to clarify some points.
and all a reasonable time frame has passed. Going to try the reaction of other manufacturers :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Nov 17, 2006 16:15

All good health for many years.Response shmshm: honestly, I've experienced colortrac in the sales office, and kill God I don't remember what kind of session then yuzal,I think that some of the first meditation...And in real time,i.e. during the session,probowl different modes by switching the buttons-the most striking effect on my mind was when I was involved all the colors...And I really liked it when switching prevailed blue(not very blue,don't know how the color is called;))And I noticed the images easier to occur and are seen more clearly when sitting,rather than in the supine posture.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 17, 2006 16:42

still don't understand... well here is colortrac 21 color mode. And....
It turns out matching to personal preferences ?
In the regime of colortrak I see the whole colour range, including different colors for different eyes, so it is in this mode it is not necessary to use them ?
I'm not saying. that it is harmful, use on health. Can You color like that themselves change (which is great)? For some reason I have not seen a change all the colors for the session. Man is free when he has a choice. Here is colortrac this choice and give. And then, multiply each color for $ 100...
At the colors corresponds to the frequency of sessions to choose simply does not work, especially if we talk about the different colors on the left and right eyes. Ie, I don't really understand how to use color modes.
I would put the basis for color matching the pleasure principle. There is no relation (not yet identified or unidentified in the press) between color and frequency of stimulation. I have a chakra developed such a system, but it is more about the carriers. Of course, you can try to interpolate, but from experience I know that direct interpolation is hardly possible.
for Example You said 2-3 weeks alpha-theta relaxation
Alpha and theta are different colors - which color mode to choose ?
The one that You like best.
In my opinion from the heap of scattered papers (to colortrak, to the device, etc.) is not made generalized impressions about the options proper use. Description of sessions - it's all esoteric hint. This is only on a wall somewhere in magazinah type F. A. R. t to hang. More like advertising than instruction.
I understand Your desire to sort through (he is :P ), but this is acceptable only the most General recommendations. Session, for example, not only to different people for different work, but for the same person at different times of the day everything will be different.
Here in mentalgaming quite competent introductory two-week instruction schedule. It is seen that he wrote it in the calculation on the consumer and the fact that he had developed some understanding.
I hope and mindmachine we will come to it (especially if You have books we "adjust" :D ), but so far 2-3 weeks of alpha-theta of relaxation and then - according to his needs...
by the Way about not delivered to the dealer 16-the cars - the guys from photosonics not in any way answered my dealer filled the mold :) not that I was going right now to order something, but wanted to clarify some points.
and all a reasonable time frame has passed. Going to try the reaction of other manufacturers :)
Well, nurse their sick, :cry: and the young can not cope until... :shock:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 17, 2006 20:20

Color the line of colortrak I change and almost everything (on it apparently and colortrak). As they are tied to the frequency or still something not clear to me... at least for the reason that while the percent with glasses need on the fly to have time to analyze the frequency, i.e. there will be some delay.
With your morning and evening session, disk Explorer and with relaxing sessions of the device seen in almost all colors and combinations, including different colors for different eyes.
Yet left to itself, the mode of colortrak.
For comparison I tried the same session in white glasses pvStim, perhaps multi-color option I like.
Experiments with flowers left by then.
I hope and mindmachine we will come to it (especially if You have books we "fit" Very Happy ), but so far 2-3 weeks of alpha-theta of relaxation and then - according to his needs...
OK. So it is necessary to write in the instructions that the first 2-3 weeks to refrain from other sessions in addition to relaxation.
Relaxing to listen to 1 (?) once a day, eksperimentiruya within their set, to find the most useful for a particular individual. So ?
However, I could not resist and tried a number of other sessions, of course without interfering with one another.
It is clear that everything is very individual, but I think some simple framework rules for beginners you could write.
All existing instructions to photosonics more suitable for people fascinated by the esoteric and apparently in the American version just designed for a certain segment of consumers that such a product is easier to sell (more interesting) for a simple consumer manual needs to be quite different.
It should be step-by-step describes what and how you can do with the device in certain cases. For stupid :) as in a typical American instructions, where they write that the cat in the machine to wash and dry is impossible.
For example, should be specified data of a break to do between sessions are the same and different directions, how often they can be applied to alternate and so on.
The application examples.

PS For the software I would be grateful, because buying it from photosonics do not mind, but the Bank will have to send a Fax with a request to peresvetova foul internetradio virtual, are rarely needed. Too lazy to do it :) the coordinates will now send soap.

Yes, but the books mentioned above, it is in the sense kanadskie ? They are such great ? can I also have ? :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:57

I fully agree that it is necessary to describe in detail step by step the use of cars and to make specific recommendations.I was also somewhat confused by the esoteric direction in the original descriptions...Giving some kind of quackery and games in the "trifles"...Apparently in America this course for a specific target audience has been the most successful...And we have,I hope,people will be smarter...In my opinion,our country will be most successful to focus on improvement (weight loss-humor joke:)), and development and wrote my Dear shmshm (shym-shym in Russian,if I'm not mistaken;)).
And I,frankly,sometimes do not have the patience to listen to the whole program and even the session captures as:(I Understand that need,but there is always a bunch of excuses not to do it,but I forced myself while doing it not like,do not like violence against them,especially in such subtle things.Stopped to discern any images in his transparent glasses-just flashing:(no One knows WHY???Abydno, Yes!!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Nov 18, 2006 18:39

By the way first impressions - yesterday was a very bright feel picture flash cotton, this usually only happens in the movies. I even then the wife asked again, not dropped something in the kitchen while I listened to the session.
Changed dreams. Steel is easier to remember (although specifically I usually not that busy.)
In addition to a bit relaxation sessions and listened to other (morning-evening Patrushev, listen to the energy before chopping :) and something else from the dream.)
Listening also drives Patrushev. However, a lot of them :)
Although in General I have a lot of things, and so in order :) so I'm super-duper effects was not expecting.
I myself can show pictures without any points :) and neck I'm fine.
Well, maybe it will be even cooler.