Glasses new generation ColorTrack...

Glasses, headphones and other components
Леонтий

Post by Леонтий » Mon Feb 02, 2009 21:38

Honored, delighted :) And maybe accurately always think only about the good and all the bad to turn?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Feb 02, 2009 22:10

I got the color track on the basis of transparent frames.
It's really for the fashionistas.Led glasses color track is located in front of the pupil,and to see through it.
But the outside light will penetrate through the frame and lower contrast.
Therefore, we supply Kolor track with opaque glass.

Саир

Whether working ColorTrack glasses?

Post by Саир » Sat Mar 07, 2009 16:23

Good day, dear!
Tell me, please. "I was plagued by vague doubts" (C):

1. Bought InnerPuls with ColorTrack glasses. Take the points, try switching colors - all 20 possible. Since Indigo and on - that is, Fuchsia, Dark Red, Light pink, off white and White - the same color is a simple red. Any distinction between them. In this case, the previous list, Green, Aqua, Blue, Blue, Blue - are displayed correctly. Of course, I look at the LEDs on the distance, holding glasses in hands, not wearing them. This is as it should be, or something is wrong?
Just add that I'm not colorblind, and I have full color vision. The following modes are "Right Red, Blue left" and "Right hand blue, left Green" are working correctly.

2. And again. On the glasses, right under the socket for a cord, there is a switch. The manual says that "make sure the switch is in position CT".
Another position is designated as "DL" (or something like that. Unfortunately, there do not disassemble). What's this switch that means each of its provisions?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Mar 07, 2009 17:17

If the brightness level on the machine is not at the maximum,the colors will be displayed correctly (the brightness is adjustable on the glasses)
CT - normal operation points.
DL - for flashing points.

Саир

Post by Саир » Sat Mar 07, 2009 17:55

Calmed.
Thank you for your prompt response.

Артемчик

Post by Артемчик » Tue May 26, 2009 11:09

Tell me, please, are there any recommendations on using colors for specific sessions? My inner pulse and the color of the track

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue May 26, 2009 11:52

Artem
Start until mode color track.

Александр59

Post by Александр59 » Tue May 26, 2009 12:41

and tell me whether it is possible to find the instruction set and interface points of Kolor Track. I want to try make them simple ADC and sometimes just to listen to music with your glasses mode sound-to-light - red - low , green-medium, blue - high?? As I understand it through a mind machine purely programmatically will not work , because the external sound signal is not analyzed.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue May 26, 2009 12:42

Александр59
Don't know :?

Сержэ

Post by Сержэ » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:20

To MindSpa these glasses fit?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Aug 06, 2009 20:12

Сержэ wrote:To MindSpa these glasses fit?
No.

Наблюдающий

Post by Наблюдающий » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:29

My glasses - ColorTreck. Use the green light.

The green light gives only one led? What is the power of this led? Visually, I have one only watched once set up. By the way, it is a pity that there is no transition function to the first color mode.

Green I have is more like "dirty grey", with a slight greenish tinge, and very rarely, when he's more like green. Here blue more like blue. How important is the purity of color? The "purer" and "clearer", more efficiently?

How much more pure green give points Premium compared to the Standard, or ColorTreck?

Is day green bad different probably others as well. Had to use additional shading to obtain a "clean" color.

ps: do your glasses don't make buttons like colortrak constantly tap them when removing points, and constantly afraid that you will not need color, and its tint...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:24

In Colortrak uses led matrix for each color (except red) one microcodigo. The perception of color depends not only on technology but also on the subjective characteristics of... :?

Наблюдающий

Post by Наблюдающий » Mon Aug 31, 2009 15:36

Well, who is more green-it will give?
And how it is fundamentally that the "watching" eyes closed, some shades are pretty close in color?
As I understand it, the color should be delivered to the brain mainly via the optic nerve, and not through the skin of the eyelids (though there is treatment of color in Oriental medicine). So you want to understand how the effect of green Premium will be higher than kolotnikov, and other colors too...

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Aug 31, 2009 15:56

Watching
and what effect you want to achieve??? well, I mean the ultimate goal...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 31, 2009 17:24

With eyes closed it's much more complicated... There is a drive Benhama - on white background touches and sector black. Depending on the speed of rotation of the subjectively perceived successively all the colors of the rainbow. That is, the color in the brain is encoded and frequency (low frequency) factor. It is perfectly clear glasses white - during the session, depending on chatty perceived all colors of the rainbow. The same effect takes place with glasses of red. Incidentally (or not incidentally :)), in green spectacles this effect is expressed badly and the sensitivity to green in several impaired...

Наблюдающий

Post by Наблюдающий » Mon Aug 31, 2009 20:37

Watching
and what effect you want to achieve??? well, I mean the ultimate goal...

With green everything is simple.
1) my Vision is not so good, and then the full set, minus, and astigmatism. Vision "swims", then better, then worse. Regression has reached such an extent that in fact has refused points. Accidentally got full information on the treatment by the method of Bates, respectively, found materials. Shot glasses - regression sharply went on the decline. Now very much feel as the muscles around the eyes strained fatigue terrible.
2) Then came across a mind machine. Listened to discs of A. Patrushev (Healing, conductor), the month, the effect is stunning, for some time without a Guide simply "could not live" (and then a half day will work, and tired as 3 days 14 hours).
3) Began to use a normal lamp instead of glasses (also not there). Bright light and heat from the lamps very well relax the muscles (the light bulb, the diode similar with stereocam). Substitute one half of the face, immediately feel the muscle begin to relax, and the other half to strain. By the way, there are devices, for stress relief with eye - special warm "dressing".
4) Finally got mindmachine, glasses colortrack. From multi mode immediately refused, painfully, eyelids beginning to briskly react strongly (and from the song "Bells" + points, I reacted terribly). By the way, used the glare of the sun from the water, with closed eyes, the glare is very strong, but the slightest twitching of the eyelids was not, and cars did not exist. Relaxing the effect of such viewing glare - stunning. Switched to green for the second week as a favor. Effect: 1. Eye fatigue has decreased dramatically, significantly, thus increased productivity and enjoy life 2. While listening to some relaxing and invigorating sessions, "twitching" eyelid a fraction, relax easier, and it feels like I swing muscles century, and is gantela flash of light.
5) a Nice relaxing effect and just watching the green objects. So there is a healthy interest in the question, if the Premium glasses all users objectively get a more pure green color when you are viewing closed eyes, compared with ColorTrack, there is my hypothesis that the purer I'll be watching this color, the bole of a strong revitalizing effect it will give to the eye.

PS: here and gather information bit by bit...<

Алексей Иевлев

Post by Алексей Иевлев » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:16

Hello.
Prompt and public sessions are the last two glasses ColorTrack mode.
20. Right red, left blue
21. Right blue, left green

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:17

Alexey Ievlev
What do You like jestkih regulations no.

Алексей Сергеевич

Post by Алексей Сергеевич » Tue Nov 10, 2009 13:17

Hello, plz tell me how intensity affects the brightness in the glasses? and how to make the most of it was? ATP

Просто_идущий

Post by Просто_идущий » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:21

Hello!
There is a description of the impact of color on humans.
It is the color which is applied to the eye, or the color that is perceived by the brain?
Thank you!

Просто_идущий

Post by Просто_идущий » Thu Nov 19, 2009 15:54

Such a difficult question?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 19, 2009 17:38

Алексей Сергеевич wrote:Hello, plz tell me how intensity affects the brightness in the glasses? and how to make the most of it was? ATP
The intensity of what? And what is the maximum? :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 19, 2009 17:39

Просто_идущий wrote:Such a difficult question?
These colors are defined at the eye... :wink:

Просто_идущий

Post by Просто_идущий » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:11

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Просто_идущий wrote:Such a difficult question?
These colors are defined at the eye... :wink:
Hello, Andrey!
Somewhere on the website there are descriptions of the impact of color on the psyche.
Blue, green - uspokaivayuschee action, red excites, etc.
Points "Kolor". Put the SD color red, through closed eyes I see white, blue, green, etc. in short, the whole palette, and the red is almost not see.
So I ask, with what color has the impact on me - one that shines in the eye, or the one I really watching?
Thank you!