HemiStim glasses CG help to understand

Glasses, headphones and other components
Владимир 67
HemiStim glasses CG help to understand

Post by Владимир 67 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:49

bought hemiStim Glasses CG with 4 diodes along the radius of each eye
with transparent holes for eyes SBK supercluster PV,HM
what switch do not understand I read not a lot of onychia on the German website translated could still live in Germany but I didn't understand can they with eyes open to read is not blind from diodes
reference material http://www.mind-machines.de/product_inf ... 96f311f793
I apologize in advance for material in a foreign language if you translate electronic translators are better not to read

Владимир 67

Post by Владимир 67 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:26

read here - categories: red, green, yellow, orange (amber), TruWhite, Cool Blue and Ultra Green. These sunglasses are available in two types pvStim (peripheral stimulation of the visual field) and hemiStim (separate stimulation of the hemispheres of the brain). In these glasses, the LEDs mounted on the side (in a frame), and glass is transparent.
I understand I have 2 galleries in one? what it means: hemiStim (separate stimulation of the hemispheres of the brain ) what it is what sessions apply?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:44

Stimulation hemiStim more physiological because there is a separation of signals over fields of view. Write a small session with very different frequencies in right and left eyes (monaurally beats) and see how it all changes when you switch.
The most comprehensive guide on such points is the "Guide to open eyes" for MindSpa (free download on the website). The range of applications is very wide.

Свс

Post by Свс » Sat Sep 13, 2008 18:41

the Most comprehensive guide on such points is the "Guide to open eyes" for MindSpa (free download on the website).

And where is it?
I have not found...

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sat Sep 13, 2008 21:46

Андрей Патрушев wrote:hemiStim Stimulation more physiological because there is a separation of signals over fields of view. Write a small session with very different frequencies in right and left eyes (monaurally beats) and see how it all changes when you switch.
The most comprehensive guide on such points is the "Guide to open eyes" for MindSpa (free download on the website). The range of applications is very wide.
And MindSpa glasses the same white glasses from photosonix?
In MindSpa have functions similar hemiStim? Sessi for photonicsourcing points adequately work on the glasses for MindSpa(with adapter to photosonix or mindexplorer)?