HELP TO PICK UP GOOD EARS

Glasses, headphones and other components
дрон26
HELP TO PICK UP GOOD EARS

Post by дрон26 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:46

good day,I apologize if my topic seems petty but to ask a question in someone's thread, I did not become,there is little chance that I will answer immediately and he wants to buy now.

in General recently bought MM now is choose quality liners are not large, ostanovilsya on Panasonic RP-HJE50
http://market.yandex.ru/model.xml?hid=9 ... lid=284599
but there are bigger models :Sony MDR-NC22
http://market.yandex.ru/model.xml?hid=9 ... id=1008551
c noise rejection and the membrane is on the order of more
does it make sense to pay,may be the difference I see
in General, for MM, these ears are worth buying or better from a major computer? ( standard with MM, it's clear there quality don't wait=) I want them to just keep and for music and for MM )

Карил

Post by Карил » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:45

I can still recommend the audio-technica QuietPoint ATH-ANC3, also with noise reduction. For metro it is! :ay

But for mindmachine and especially for the home not really. Standard coming from ineerpulse quite tolerable. If you want better, start looking in the direction of closed (if the house was often noisy) or open (better sound but you can hear everything outside) of headphones fully covers the ear. I have the HD 555 open, quite satisfied, but my will be changed to closed, or closed with active noise reduction. From Ultrasone I even liked the sound, but did not like the headband. But I think the heads are all different, so you need in any case to try.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 14:37

Headphones Ultrasone - www.ultrasone.mindmachine.ru

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: HELP to PICK up GOOD EARS

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 06, 2008 15:03

дрон26 wrote:good day,I apologize if my topic seems petty but to ask a question in someone's thread, I did not become,there is little chance that I will answer immediately and he wants to buy now.

in General recently bought MM now is choose quality liners are not large, ostanovilsya on Panasonic RP-HJE50
http://market.yandex.ru/model.xml?hid=9 ... lid=284599
but there are bigger models :Sony MDR-NC22
http://market.yandex.ru/model.xml?hid=9 ... id=1008551
c noise rejection and the membrane is on the order of more
does it make sense to pay,may be the difference I see
in General, for MM, these ears are worth buying or better from a major computer? ( standard with MM, it's clear there quality don't wait=) I want them to just keep and for music and for MM )
Maybe You are an audiophile, then I apologize, :) but mindmachine are very decent headphones...

дрон26

Post by дрон26 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 20:51

Carilo :ay get the idea) I forgot to add that it is not current for a mind machine take but also music,movies on laptop, etc. in the subway there are on the street often go MM and use at home and at work,such gromacki ears which went from mm to drive to work is not convenient but high-quality earplugs I would took.

дрон26

Post by дрон26 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 21:19

took QuietPoint ATH-ANC3 ,yeah prophetic, in metro you go as if one being) and MM them to listen is)

Карил

Post by Карил » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:00

дрон26 wrote:took QuietPoint ATH-ANC3 ,yeah prophetic, in metro you go as if one being) and MM them to listen is)
About "one will go" I wouldn't say that. The noise is still there, but at least in the ATH-ANC3 something is audible if you compare with the earplugs no noise reduction.

дрон26

Post by дрон26 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:08

well,Yes, there are sounds significant,but if you listen to music it is almost barely audible sounds, silences , and MM is excellent to do in complete silence to focus easily)