Glasses standard, Premium ColorTrack - comparison

Glasses, headphones and other components
Guest

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 09, 2009 19:13

Device dream Stalker I read, but there is nothing written about the wheels, therefore it works only for OS and disks are not inserted there, am I right?
I have two headphones: one with a range of 5 - 30000Гц and second 8 - 37000Гц which one is best suited to listen to Your CDs?

Guest

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 09, 2009 19:14

Device dream Stalker I read, but there is nothing written about the wheels, therefore it works only for OS and disks are not inserted there, am I right?
I have two headphones: one with a range of 5 - 30000Гц and second 8 - 37000Гц which one is best suited to listen to Your CDs?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Posts: 10238
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 20:17
Location: Екатеринбург
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 556 times
Contact:

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 09, 2009 19:22

Anonymous wrote:Device dream Stalker I read, but there is nothing written about the wheels, therefore it works only for OS and disks are not inserted there, am I right?
I have two headphones: one with a range of 5 - 30000Гц and second 8 - 37000Гц which one is best suited to listen to Your CDs?
1. Yes, the drives are not inserted there. :)
2. Any.

Guest

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 19, 2009 23:16

Hello!
my glasses premium Indigo. I wonder what the switch on them CC\LR, and why?
thank you...

User avatar
САМОЛЕТ
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:05

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:47

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
САМОЛЕТ wrote:


And why he's not supposed to be? The principle is the same - the accession of the brain to the frequency of the flashes. Closed eyelids just scatter the light and this can affect the entire retina.
Well, how then can well, let's read a book,solve problems in mathematics,etc., if in eyes constantly flashing?After all, if you sit with your eyes open and near the eye will flash all sorts of colored diodes,IMHO,a little on what happens to focus :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Posts: 10238
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 20:17
Location: Екатеринбург
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 556 times
Contact:

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 20, 2009 17:12

Anonymous wrote:Hello!
my glasses premium Indigo. I wonder what the switch on them CC\LR, and why?
thank you...
CC - F1 and F2 control the blue and red color, LR, respectively, left and right point. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Posts: 10238
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 20:17
Location: Екатеринбург
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 556 times
Contact:

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 20, 2009 17:13

САМОЛЕТ wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
САМОЛЕТ wrote:


And why he's not supposed to be? The principle is the same - the accession of the brain to the frequency of the flashes. Closed eyelids just scatter the light and this can affect the entire retina.
Well, how then can well, let's read a book,solve problems in mathematics,etc., if in eyes constantly flashing?After all, if you sit with your eyes open and near the eye will flash all sorts of colored diodes,IMHO,a little on what happens to focus :?
Have You tried? :) For example, I have 5 minutes no flashing didn't even notice...

Guest

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 20, 2009 21:36

...and in some cases then you need the switch on the SS set, and when the LR? 8)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Posts: 10238
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 20:17
Location: Екатеринбург
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 556 times
Contact:

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Feb 21, 2009 13:10

Anonymous wrote:...and in some cases then you need the switch on the SS set, and when the LR? 8)
Default on SS. Special (specially written for this function) - session on LR.
And for fun can try any session and and so. :)

Guest

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 11, 2009 16:08

Hello!
Recently advertised glasses Pankov and some such (also colored LEDs). They reportedly healing:restore vision, etc. it is Also claimed that any other similar spectacles, on the contrary, almost destroying the eye. Glasses color trek in this case, as affect vision and what is the difference and similarity of all these points?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Posts: 10238
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 20:17
Location: Екатеринбург
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 556 times
Contact:

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 11, 2009 18:11

Anonymous wrote:Hello!
Recently advertised glasses Pankov and some such (also colored LEDs). They reportedly healing:restore vision, etc. it is Also claimed that any other similar spectacles, on the contrary, almost destroying the eye. Glasses color trek in this case, as affect vision and what is the difference and similarity of all these points?
Hello. The same thing actually, especially if to take glasses Colortrack right on the book Pankov you can do without buying a whole set of precious stones. About the destruction of the eye found not a single article. The maximum that they write about each other competitors, what we do, say quality (???) LEDs are efficient, but they are not quality (???) - not effective. :) I'm 14 years old enjoy mindmachines, and eyes, as you can see (PAH-PAH :)), not destroyed.

Guest

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:02

Thank you! I thought so. Along the way, another question: are there any sessions in the Nova Pro, where points are not involved or do it yourself points when those sessions don't work?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Posts: 10238
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 20:17
Location: Екатеринбург
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 556 times
Contact:

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:57

Anonymous wrote:Thank you! I thought so. Along the way, another question: are there any sessions in the Nova Pro, where points are not involved or do it yourself points when those sessions don't work?
Sorry, don't understand the question - please explain. :)

Guest

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 12, 2009 13:13

When you run separate sessions sometimes glasses (color) does not work. What can be the reason?

User avatar
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
Posts: 3875
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:19
Location: Москва
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 182 times
Contact:

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:59

Anonymous wrote:running some sessions sometimes glasses (color) does not work. What can be the reason?
With the reduced brightness level to zero button on the glasses or the position of the brightness slider on the machine is not at the maximum.

Guest

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 13, 2009 17:25

Yes, everything on high: and on the machine and on the glasses. And at the same time in separate sessions and sometimes glasses (color) does not work. Further, if all the time to work on the max, then how long is enough LEDs?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Posts: 10238
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 20:17
Location: Екатеринбург
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 556 times
Contact:

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 13, 2009 17:39

Anonymous wrote:Yes, everything on high: and on the machine and on the glasses. And at the same time in separate sessions and sometimes glasses (color) does not work. Further, if all the time to work on the max, then how long is enough LEDs?
Unfortunately, in some glasses the brightness each time it is necessary to put anew.

Джа
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 19:03

Post by Джа » Fri Mar 13, 2009 17:57

And as for "Indigo" located LEDs, where the red where the blue of their own 4 eyes?

Guest

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 13, 2009 18:05

And how is it, again? And if the possibility of moving to white?

User avatar
Dimas
Posts: 3728
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:13
Location: Москва
Been thanked: 6 times

Post by Dimas » Sat Mar 14, 2009 0:50

ja
for each eye, 2 blue and 2 red,located cross.

Джа
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 19:03

Post by Джа » Tue Mar 17, 2009 16:46

cross, and how? if you watch his right eye - the lower left and upper right are what color?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Posts: 10238
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 20:17
Location: Екатеринбург
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 556 times
Contact:

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 06, 2009 19:59

Джа wrote:cross and how? if you watch his right eye - the lower left and upper right are what color?
On left eye blue, right red. :)

Марк Лучин

Post by Марк Лучин » Thu Jun 18, 2009 13:33

I wonder the nature has a preference for colors in the glasses? I mean bol is calm like say green, more aggressive red or something like that?

Алекс Ли

Post by Алекс Ли » Wed Jul 15, 2009 23:23

Good day to all,

please tell me, I want to buy InnerPulse but can not decide what points it is better to take:

- Colortrack
- Premium TruWhite
- Premium Spectrum PRO
- Premium Indigo

Kind of decided on colortrak, but after reading the forum began to doubt. Advise what better to take and who used what points and what the impressions were one of them ???

Thanks in advance to all the answers

Идущая вперед
Posts: 722
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:39
Location: г. Москва
Been thanked: 6 times

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Jul 16, 2009 16:04

I have a standard, premium Indigo, and colortrack.... first 2 wait almost never use... but I think that it is necessary to begin with them....light stimulation of the brain - a serious matter and changes should happen gradually - not immediately take the most powerful points and give the brain with a sledgehammer... all gradually with a sense of rhythm arrangement...with alpha sessions 21 days... so the choice points need to be conscious... if you have the opportunity to come to the office and try to Albus all models... to choose what he like....
glasses colortrack give a great color scheme...
AND ALL KNOW THAT COLOR THERAPY IS VERY USEFUL THING AND EVEN CURES DISEASE....
and color affect differently on the body...with colorstream your perception greatly expand :D :D :D

Post Reply