Glasses standard, Premium ColorTrack - comparison

Glasses, headphones and other components
ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed Nov 12, 2008 22:32

Andrei Patrushev
I wrote then.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:yeah, and glasses from mindmachine that light is not prevented, and the wire can be cut, not to hang out.
And what's the problem? This bunch is streamdecoder, glasses type Spektrum Pro player playing Waw without loss of quality, sessions, Nova Pro you can download from your site, with the decoder is the software, which session are imported into the Vav and filled on the player.

Only the functionality of this system exceeds that of pure iron, Ala MM. Want player (sickly, Ultrasone at full volume pumping, God forbid, the battery is kept at full volume for 5 hours, I do not remember, specially rarefied to check). Want MM, more importantly, rewind, wires, electrical tape, for ergonomics.

Glasses photosonix fit to the decoder as a family.

Win to features for the same money. Publicity, Gee...

Сергей Коробка

Post by Сергей Коробка » Mon Nov 17, 2008 23:12

Dear, please tell me where to find the pattern points to solder?

Чукча

Post by Чукча » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:43

Сергей Коробка wrote:Dear, please tell me where to find the pattern points to solder?
Articles.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Nov 18, 2008 16:59

have a standard... Indigo.... and color track.... I can definitely say... glasses Kolor trek is best in the sense of a wide variety of colors and brightness control... experience them from the sessions and drive richer and much more beautiful... glasses standard almost no but I believe that in the beginning you have to start it with them... because the process of addiction.... glasses Indigo I like the fact that there are 4 LEDs and they work SUVs and other kaleidoscopic images than colortrac....
ie disk Explorer SUVs looks different in glasses, Indigo and glasses colortrack... like sometimes during the sessions (especially the downloaded session Andrei Patrushev) Indigo glasses give a very beautiful rich green-and-pink range of which in color-the track I've never seen...
and that glasses, Indigo broke my display...
:D :D :D

Сергей Коробка

Post by Сергей Коробка » Thu Nov 20, 2008 21:14

Чукча wrote:
Сергей Коробка wrote:Dear, please tell me where to find the pattern points to solder?
Articles.
Sorry.

Can't find :oops:
Can precisely tell what the article? :?

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:48

Going forward
Tell me ,and "Indigo" sunglasses is a premium? in the catalog did not find such

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Nov 27, 2008 14:31

yeah.... Premium points blue red are 3350.... but it is better not to bother to take the Kolor-trek in there too blue-red....
the only difference is the LEDs.... and pictures are quite different due to the fact that LEDs are different -- in Indigo they are 4... in color-track 1 (it mounted in the inside a few... but they're small in size)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Nov 27, 2008 14:37

Ilya
and you conducted Your experiment??? very interesting....
it seems to me that only the conduct of-fate-a higher power-God (by many names) decides people will come out of his coma and return him back.....

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:07

Андрей Патрушев wrote:I would Like to note that any points are the same in terms of the effectiveness of synchronization of brain rhythms with flashes (entrainment). all other effects belong to the entertainment side of things (entertainment). .
Hi Andrew!

Ie if I have no neurological disorders I do not need to split hairs with the glasses? Fairly common standard?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Dec 06, 2008 13:20

САМОЛЕТ wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:I would Like to note that any points are the same in terms of the effectiveness of synchronization of brain rhythms with flashes (entrainment). all other effects belong to the entertainment side of things (entertainment). .
Hi Andrew!

Ie if I have no neurological disorders I do not need to split hairs with the glasses? Fairly common standard?
Completely. :)

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Thu Jan 15, 2009 13:31

Use two months glasses Indigo.I would like to try some other glasses.What is better to buy? Who thinks that?

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Thu Jan 15, 2009 13:32

Also the site says that there are glasses with white LEDs from Premium?Can you expand on these glasses?

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Thu Jan 15, 2009 13:39

And still not everything is clear with glasses Glasses pvStim.....

In the description it is written:

"....Points can be used with open eyes...".And what good is if during the flashing points I'll be there with open eyes,well, let's read a book? :? If I'm with open eyes while flashing points to do something is that light stimulation will have an impact? For example,if I sit with open eyes and just stare at some blinking light,because the effect will not be? And with those glasses on,IMHO,is about the same.Or maybe being puzzled? :? .Please explain...

мага

Post by мага » Thu Jan 22, 2009 18:09

I wonder whether it is possible to change glasses standard for ColorTrack c Supplement

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Thu Jan 22, 2009 19:16

X/Z :?

Владимир38

Post by Владимир38 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 23:17

I have been getting,and where in the computer it is necessary to stick glasses.
THANK you!!!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jan 23, 2009 15:02

Владимир38
ANYWHERE!in computers they are not stuck and are connected to a mind machine. :)

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:59

САМОЛЕТ wrote:AND still not everything is clear with glasses Glasses pvStim.....

"....Points can be used with open eyes...".And what good is if during the flashing points I'll be there with open eyes,well, let's read a book? :? If I'm with open eyes while flashing points to do something is that light stimulation will have an impact? For example,if I sit with open eyes and just stare at some blinking light,because the effect will not be? And with those glasses on,IMHO,is about the same.Or maybe being puzzled? :? .Please explain...
bc bc bc bc bc bc bc

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:54

САМОЛЕТ wrote:
САМОЛЕТ wrote:AND still not everything is clear with glasses Glasses pvStim.....

bc bc bc bc bc bc bc
From glasses good will. And light bulbs too big frequency. :)

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Mon Feb 02, 2009 13:01

glasses good will.

Some of You oday terse! :) Please,more in detail about sense... Why when you use transparent glasses will be good I wonder...?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 06, 2009 17:10

САМОЛЕТ wrote:glasses good will.

Some of You oday terse! :) Please,more in detail about sense... Why when you use transparent glasses will be good I wonder...?
And why he's not supposed to be? The principle is the same - the accession of the brain to the frequency of the flashes. Closed eyelids just scatter the light and this can affect the entire retina.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 07, 2009 13:48

Hello! Advise me please which is better to buy the device and what points to realize a dream, and that it was possible to do astral travel? Where to buy in Ukraine?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Feb 07, 2009 15:09

Anonymous wrote:hi All! Advise me please which is better to buy the device and what points to realize a dream, and that it was possible to do astral travel? Where to buy in Ukraine?
Hi!suitable device dream Stalker and disc Lucid dreaming.To buy in Ukraine through Irina Yakovenko,its contacts are given in the BUY section of this website.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 07, 2009 18:31

It turns out that the dream Stalker need to insert the disc? And what if there are more disks in the sale and what comes with that? For astral need

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Feb 07, 2009 22:49

I advise you to read the device description in the catalog.
There you can learn about the drives that are on sale.