Glasses standard, Premium ColorTrack - comparison

Glasses, headphones and other components
Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Mon Oct 19, 2009 16:44

On Новапро100 me Wade :)
don't know, maybe the brightness of the points made more
kaleidoscopic images flooded :)
true b/W ) color a little.

On account of colortree, to buy or not? ie what sessions/disc they are more preferable?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Oct 19, 2009 17:47

Dmitry V.
Kolor tracks give first of all the color... you have to expand the perception of colors and you will find your favorite color... I like this yellow-gold....

Агент Смит

Post by Агент Смит » Mon Oct 19, 2009 20:09

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Just for the CD "Journey through inner Worlds" is essentially a switch status (L-R).
And I have it just next in line after Healing (by the way, do I need to take a break between Healing and the Journey or from the Journey to go). So what do I switch to listen to him on the basis of the above? And about the post on the switch I asked the question :wink: because there is doubt about the correctness of its position. Although L-R I just will be dominated by the color blue, which is good :D

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Oct 20, 2009 20:58

Агент Смит wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Just for the CD "Journey through inner Worlds" is essentially a switch status (L-R).
And I have it just next in line after Healing (by the way, do I need to take a break between Healing and the Journey or from the Journey to go). So what do I switch to listen to him on the basis of the above? And about the post on the switch I asked the question :wink: because there is doubt about the correctness of its position. Although L-R I just will be dominated by the color blue, which is good :D
Turn on the alpha trainer 1. If in the beginning of the session are flashing blue-red is the SS if the right point-left, then LR. That's all. :?
A break can do. :)

Агент Смит

Post by Агент Смит » Tue Oct 20, 2009 22:46

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Turn on alpha trainer 1. If in the beginning of the session are flashing blue-red is the SS if the right point-left, then LR. That's all. Confused
A break can do. Smile
Thanks for the reply, checked Your method - all as it should be. Well, I'm going to do is less the brightness on the SS mode, and wanted so much gas to add :wink: and pictures look brighter :) But the disc is in the correct position of the switch will listen :ay

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 30, 2009 18:11

Somewhere there is a description of the manufacture of white points - TRU white. Is it possible to make sunglasses Indigo yourself? If Yes then how to choose light bulbs. bc

Мистер Андерсон

Post by Мистер Андерсон » Sat Nov 28, 2009 16:53

Дмитрий В. wrote:On Новапро100 me Wade :)
n
that's great.and I have "rod" gray-green-yellow "picture"...when scraping :shock:

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 30, 2009 15:00

Hello.

Question to experienced.
Want to order MM, goggles and possibly headphones Icons and to meet a certain amount.
What do you recommend to buy glasses Colour Track points or Premium + headphones Icons in about the same amount (given that some headphones have Sennheiser eh150? old, of course, and not with the best performance, but the effect of them while listening to the disc Explorer feel enormous)?
Since there are no points yet in use was not able to make decisions, to take Colour track, or maybe Premium would be sufficient?

I really hope for a quick response.

Ойген

Post by Ойген » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:26

Hello!
What points I need to choose in order to achieve a high concentration on reading(!), to learn speed reading to develop the abilities to learn foreign languages and programming (in short, just the ability to learn), to improve performance(!), energetic stress, depression. And so it was cheaper. Points of "Standard" for this purpose, suitable? Or better to fork out and select the "Colortrak", because can I to achieve the effect will need to choose a specific color, and white is not suitable for it? Or approach?
And yet, a little off-topic though... At Luma 10 normal set default programs to solve my problems? To another just not enough money :(.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Dec 12, 2009 19:27

Ойген wrote:Hello!
What points I need to choose in order to achieve a high concentration on reading(!), to learn speed reading to develop the abilities to learn foreign languages and programming (in short, just the ability to learn), to improve performance(!), energetic stress, depression. And so it was cheaper. Points of "Standard" for this purpose, suitable? Or better to fork out and select the "Colortrak", because can I to achieve the effect will need to choose a specific color, and white is not suitable for it? Or approach?
And yet, a little off-topic though... At Luma 10 normal set default programs to solve my problems? To another just not enough money :(.
Luma with standard points and it will serve Your needs. To focus best suited glasses yellow (amber).

Сергей_Л

Post by Сергей_Л » Wed Apr 07, 2010 16:15

People tell me.
With goggles there is a problem.
In the course of 1.5 months. An average of 2-3 sessions per day at 50 min.
Mode different day-morning maximum (usually), evening-night - closer to half.

So far all was going well, all the effects observed, and so on.
Yesterday noticed a sharp decline in diode, and today ...
that there was a little smoldering, and more...

What it can be connected - wear, marriage, etc...
what do experienced users have opinions - this is something to do, or to insist on the exchange...

PS... if yesterday something was burning, today - tried to set a new session and they just go through the light channel.
Session is not built - was given some swearing, and because sort of time was not left for later, but...

then just the brightness has fallen to almost zero...

I would be grateful for suggestions to fix the problem...

ATP to all.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Apr 07, 2010 16:28

Try to reboot the machine.(for innerpulse)
The machine is turned off.
Press simultaneously all the 4 buttons and hold them.
Turn the machine.
Release the PLAY button,while holding the other three.
Click the PLAY button.
Release all 4 buttons.
The machine will overload.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 07, 2010 16:32

Can the batteries be changed? :)

Сергей_Л

Post by Сергей_Л » Wed Apr 07, 2010 16:39

on the glasses ??? there seems to be no batteries...
additionally, it is from the network I have, since it's not on the road and at home.

will try to overwhelm and accomplish your goal with the result.
this is at least something...

by the way - and as he advanced the session to upload ???
and how long he typically loads 2-3 minutes, hours ???
I waited 5 min then turned off.
the result is just about it and ask )))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 07, 2010 16:53

Сергей_Л wrote:on the glasses ??? there seems to be no batteries...
additionally, it is from the network I have, since it's not on the road and at home.

will try to overwhelm and accomplish your goal with the result.
this is at least something...

by the way - and as he advanced the session to upload ???
and how long he typically loads 2-3 minutes, hours ???
I waited 5 min then turned off.
the result is just about it and ask )))
Glasses eat from the device. Then try a fresh battery and the unit to be powered and to compare.
Session loaded for a few seconds - while running the lights in malinke (all signal SD wink).
Check on the standard built-in sessions.
If You have extra points on the display between digits and letters?

Сергей_Л

Post by Сергей_Л » Fri Apr 09, 2010 14:00

Yes, all the huge thank!!!

it was all just - end, from the power supply.

however, after the restart has become a time to enter into a strange mode "FnA" - what kind is it and what it is ???

юрал

Post by юрал » Fri Apr 16, 2010 22:51

Hello everybody.
Acquired mm with green points. White made himself. There was a question on points Indigo. What they are LEDs(color)? And how it switches colors in a single point. I have thought about this, but I would like to hear the opinion of the users of such glasses.

Йоссариан

Post by Йоссариан » Sat Apr 17, 2010 15:32

Question to Mr. Patrushev
I have glasses, Indigo and after reading this topic I discovered that the switch was in the position LR. Switched to the SS and during the session R07 somewhere in the middle of the eyepiece began flashing alternately - annoying, completely knocked out from the relaxation. Maybe I have the wrong sticker on the Board, and the modes mixed up? :( Scan with additional sessions I have now no opportunity

юрал

Post by юрал » Sat Apr 17, 2010 23:57

Good all night.
So I would like to still hear on points of Indigo. As the diodes are located and what color - from users. And for the conversation :) - not related to this topic - I have a dog (Labrador) as it reacts strangely to my listening of the solar wind track No. 1 - fits and looks then the truth out to the balcony and Choteau there is grumbling under his breath =it is the words of his wife.Generally fun but it is not clear.

Йоссариан

Post by Йоссариан » Mon Apr 19, 2010 0:06

юрал wrote:Good evening.
So I would like to still hear on points of Indigo. As the diodes are located and what color
in Indigo blue and red diodes crosswise. More information here:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/user-manual.htm

юрал

Post by юрал » Thu Apr 22, 2010 0:10

thank you
with the colors figured out all works wonderfully :ay

Post by Guest » Mon May 03, 2010 14:30

Идущая вперед wrote: and you will find your favorite color... I like this yellow-gold....
Oh, yeah!
Golden yellow framed with elegant black piping, it was something!