About the headphones

Glasses, headphones and other components
Волутар

Post by Волутар » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:06

the Principle of dynamics - inductive coil, deflection diffuser ELECTROMAGNETIC field. And from this, anyway can not escape. Other types of compact radiators with a wide frequency response, alas, has not yet been invented.
If the mesh is metallic, and AMY almost to the head will not come. In earphones, this happens frequently (emitters with a metal mesh).

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:47

Волутар wrote:
the Principle of dynamics - inductive coil, deflection diffuser ELECTROMAGNETIC field. And from this, anyway can not escape. Other types of compact radiators with a wide frequency response, alas, has not yet been invented.
If the mesh is metallic, and AMY almost to the head will not come. In earphones, this happens frequently (emitters with a metal mesh).
Ungrounded mesh can only make AMY... 8)

Волутар

Post by Волутар » Thu Oct 08, 2009 13:04

I meant grounded, and usually they and do.

Максим Нечай

Post by Максим Нечай » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:33

hi to all, the headphones that came with enerpulse, as something strange began to work after I plugged them to my computer, in the left ear sound louder than the right, which will advise a good pair of headphones, which would be easier to enter a state mindmachine?

Максим Нечай

Post by Максим Нечай » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:38

Мамонт

Post by Мамонт » Fri Nov 13, 2009 16:58

IMHO, looking at them from the same directory, the optimum ratio "price-quality" would be these (if you don't need 3D effects):

http://market.yandex.ru/model.xml?hid=9 ... id=1037133

иван_IV

Post by иван_IV » Fri Nov 13, 2009 23:50

Мамонт wrote:IMHO, looking at them from the same directory, the optimum ratio "price-quality" would be these (if you don't need 3D effects):

http://market.yandex.ru/model.xml?hid=9 ... id=1037133
Then, too http://market.yandex.ru/model.xml?hid=9 ... 80&srnum=1 :)
However, not every store they now meet... the Only thing I do not come open, and I for various reasons need closed headphones. (As I watch them not for MM)
And, the sound :ay (in terms of naturalness of transmission of what is recorded in AudioTrack).

Here, later, their modification:
http://market.yandex.ru/model.xml?model ... &hid=90555
Last edited by иван_IV on Mon Nov 16, 2009 14:50, edited 2 times in total.

иван_IV

Post by иван_IV » Fri Nov 13, 2009 23:55

Максим Нечай wrote:these normal fit or not? http://market.yandex.ru/model.xml?hid=9 ... 9&clid=502
By the way, I can still here those to pay attention to: http://market.yandex.ru/model.xml?hid=9 ... 2581382941

He glances in their direction, but so far only morally Mature. :)

P. S. But, however, if only for MM earphone choose, I think it makes sense to pay attention to those headphones that dear Mammoth gave a link. Should be enough for the eyes.

Алексей Сергеевич

Post by Алексей Сергеевич » Sun Nov 15, 2009 15:18

Hello, and plz tell me the technical specifications to the standard headphones supplied in the package with novapro. ATP

Максим Нечай

Post by Максим Нечай » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:19

thank you, 6 K. now is not my strength)
a closed type has something? and then open my identity is not very suitable. thanks for the replies, gentlemen.))

Максим Нечай

Post by Максим Нечай » Fri Nov 20, 2009 22:05

who can say what power you need headphones? or indicators how to choose?
what you can take for example here http://www.pleer.ru/monitornye.html? up to 3.5 thousand R.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 22, 2009 16:01

Максим Нечай wrote:someone can say what power you need headphones? or indicators how to choose?
what you can take for example here http://www.pleer.ru/monitornye.html? up to 3.5 thousand R.
If You have already decided to abandon the standard headphones from the kit, then buy any that You personally like and not morochte his head. :)
The headphones supplied with mindmachine have more than sufficient features for working with these devices. 8)
By the way, headphones with extended upper range begin to distinguish noise from a chip that prevents some relax and meditate... :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 22, 2009 16:04

Алексей Сергеевич wrote:Hello, and plz tell me the technical specifications to the standard headphones supplied in the package with novapro. ATP
Hello.
The headphones supplied are Sony. Unfortunately, I don't remember the specific model, but you can probably find in appearance, or ask a question on the manufacturer's website...

Максим Нечай

Post by Максим Нечай » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:29

Andrei Patrushev
it's all clear. but I refused to have ears because they connected them to the computer, and now it seems to me that one ear is quieter than the other plays, I think it will be a hindrance to mindmachine, or not?
advise ZAKRYTOGO tipa some ears to choose not possible, what pokazatelyam at least the standard ears?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 23, 2009 17:21

Максим Нечай wrote:Andrei Patrushev
it's all clear. but I refused to have ears because they connected them to the computer, and now it seems to me that one ear is quieter than the other plays, I think it will be a hindrance to mindmachine, or not?
advise ZAKRYTOGO tipa some ears to choose not possible, what pokazatelyam at least the standard ears?
No, I'm not your counselor (according to Your requests) :? I would've bought some Phillips roubles for 300-400 and calmed down...
Many players and on most laptops the sound card channels are not balanced. In the manufacture of earphone, it is difficult to achieve this effect.

Максим Нечай

Post by Максим Нечай » Tue Nov 24, 2009 0:18

Thank you very much, Andrei Patrushev!

иван_IV

Post by иван_IV » Tue Nov 24, 2009 20:18

Максим Нечай wrote:someone can say what power you need headphones? or indicators how to choose?
Suitable for MM any headphones.
As the rubble on the frequency response of all headphones in the range of low and high frequencies, and the midrange is more or less the same at all.
The only higher impedance headphones, the quieter they will sound. (the sessions themselves and do not listen at high volume). But, as a rule, the vast majority of impedance headphones for the "players, etc" - 32 Ohms.
And so... though they are 300r, at least 3000 or 30000... for listening sessions MM - metaprinciple. Importantly, the sound of the headphones (themselves) you like.
Well note headphone plug. Need a 3.5 mm jack (or an adapter from 6.3 mm to 3.5 mm)

Yeah, I almost forgot... it is better to avoid models with all sorts of hardware "uluchshiteli sound"... there are models and lately more and more of them.
Last edited by иван_IV on Mon Nov 30, 2009 20:25, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 30, 2009 14:42

Hello.

Question to experienced.
Want to order MM, goggles and possibly headphones Icons and to meet a certain amount.
What do you recommend to buy glasses Colour Track points or Premium + headphones Icons in about the same amount (given that some headphones have Sennheiser eh150? old, of course, and not with the best performance, but the effect of them while listening to the disc Explorer feel enormous)?
Since there are no points yet in use was not able to make decisions, to take Colour track, or maybe Premium would be sufficient?

I really hope for a quick response.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Nov 30, 2009 14:59

Glasses color track IMHO most multifunctional headphones ay cans too steep,but enough for the MM any. Here to advise something it is difficult.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 30, 2009 15:17

Dimas

Thank you for your prompt response!

Роман Гость

Post by Роман Гость » Thu Aug 05, 2010 16:54

In articles posted on your website , read that the right ear signal for the left hemisphere and Vice versa, and Ivan 4 writes that any suit , as a soup that is not confused ? And how about vacuum headphones, it's about them, the uncle with the big moustache wrote, saying unequivocally harmful or not? So they are very comfortable.

АлексКо

Post by АлексКо » Fri Jun 24, 2011 23:11

I will fit these headphones?

http://www.clubic.com/shopping-611666-3 ... s-sm3.html

Just a very comfortable sit and is almost feel.

In the supine position large ears and NARS to come off.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jun 25, 2011 0:40

Роман Гость wrote:In the articles posted on your website , read that the right ear signal for the left hemisphere and Vice versa, and Ivan 4 writes that any suit , as a soup that is not confused ? And how about vacuum headphones, it's about them, the uncle with the big moustache wrote, saying unequivocally harmful or not? So they are very comfortable.
The signals are normally in your ear, but with different frequency. Yes, you can use any in the middle price range with a playback frequency of 20Hz-20kHz.
Headphones can really cause harm, but only if too long to walk in them...

Игорек

Re: About the headphones

Post by Игорек » Tue Feb 21, 2012 14:44

Hi.

Have on Yandex headphones with active noise-cancellation headphones-

Code: Select all

the Presence of the headphones is the active noise cancellation (Active Noise Cancellation) that is used to reduce the influence of external sounds and noises when listening.
Noise reduction is as follows: built-in microphone picks up external noises that pass the electronic circuit and out of phase are mixed in the main signal, which is reproduced diffusers headphones. As a result, sound waves generated by the active noise control and sound waves from external sources (noise) effectively cancel each other out, the listener hears the music much better, and the noise is much worse.
Headphones with active noise control can be recommended for use in noisy environments, such as in a subway or near highways. 
Around me relatively noisy and would like to ask whether it is possible to use such headphones, or they can have a negative impact on the effect of using the InnerPulse ?

thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: About the headphones

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 21, 2012 14:49

Igorek
I do not know. :?