About the headphones

Glasses, headphones and other components
SDen

Post by SDen » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:05

Hey, someone please answer my question above :roll:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:20

Say (from experience) closed headphones BETTER!!!

SDen

Post by SDen » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:32

Yes, I have because of them ears hurt and somehow still uncomfortable :roll:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:36

Where ears hurt inside?Or embouchure put pressure on the ear???

SDen

Post by SDen » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:46

Put pressure on shell and head of it starts to hurt, and, in General, they are bulky - constantly moving on the head while trying get comfortable :cry:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:00

From tablet headphone ears hurt inside!I bought filipovska,Studio with large velour embouchure,even the ears do not touch!Perfect!!!And the sound quality is great,and for machines and drives.I am VERY pleased.

SDen

Post by SDen » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:12

So they probably are velour :!:
And about the ears inside it. I was and is now little Chinese women who live inside are inserted not in the sink, and in the auditory channel (or whatever it is called), there is still a rubber type perepeka (this particular type of Sony Eriksen in the kit is coming). so there is the depth of the sound is very good, the ears do not hurt and can even at this ear to sleep - earphone not interfere.
We moved away from the essence of my question - what characteristics should be in the headphones :?:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:22

Cost $ 50...(up to 10,000 rubles).And specifications-must play the audio range....

SDen

Post by SDen » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:31

The maximum is from what time and until what :?:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:33

don't know yet the intricacies...the whole sound range,and more specifically did not say...

SDen

Post by SDen » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:48

Got it! thank you!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 09, 2007 15:09

budka wrote:On request Paul talk about heart-felt difference:
Attached to the headphones accompanying the disc, carefully working to charm the buyer (under this impression, and written my first review :)).
It just "catches the ears of" if the same disk to listen to in a simple high-quality headphones.

However, when listening to other discs, the difference in sound is heard enough hard not to regret the purchase.

In the end, if you are a perfectionist like me - don't delay your purchase.
If you are discreet and practical, it would be wise to wait a bit and save up for a mind-machine.

When ordering these earphones, I assumed to provide the best possible comfort to your ears, and quality, allowing to obtain from disks Patrushev greatest benefit.

The course "the Conductor" begin tonight (could not find DVD-drive and buy a normal SD-player).
Undertake otchityvatsya the topic "First impressions".

Vot. :)
I must say that the market is not so many records with 3D sound recorded by binaural technology (when the ears of the dummy heads made of materials similar in sound conductivity of the living head, are inserted microphony for recording). Therefore, it is very difficult to find anything suitable. From Jeffrey Thompson, for example, all the records are. On Ugsome (Smart Music) you can download Collage-3 (mp3). Stiven Halpern (real competitor Dzh.Thompson) also this "spoiled". He has all 5 microphones on the body is fixed while recording. The result is a feeling that the sound of "walking" through the body.

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:53

Almost all the time working with MM using headphones KOSS Spark Plug.Plus the fact that they are inserted in the ear (there are hefty berosini).Completely isolated from the outside world.Sounds already in the brain.The range is enough for the job (plus a slightly altered inside,on the recommendations of in-net-sound quality is great).And of course-the size.The machine with the headphones fit in a belt pouch for the player,which is very convenient, for example,business trips.And for glasses I bought a hard case.The system has become convenient and mobile.And,by the way,checking how different headphones sound binaural beats(for the test signal).Regular ears from MM last.Best of all is heard in the KOSS Spark Plug and cheap gaming headphones,not strange.

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Sun Dec 02, 2007 19:14

headphones of this type are extremely harmful for hearing AIDS.
it is better to take large isolating headphones than ear insulators.
but of course the dimensions will suffer.

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Sun Dec 02, 2007 19:55

Probably,if loud music long listen-harmful.A M-Machine hour a day with breaks I won't be able to hurt.The more I listen not at full volume.

МИТРА

Post by МИТРА » Wed Dec 05, 2007 13:58

All the Good time.I have a question about headphones.Looking on the Internet,various Types and types of headphones,I was faced with the unknown for me sign.As the Headphones are "Closed" or "Open".Dear "friends" If anyone knows anything on this term,please share this information.Advance all grateful. bi

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 05, 2007 19:14

МИТРА wrote:All Good time.I have a question about headphones.Looking on the Internet,various Types and types of headphones,I was faced with the unknown for me sign.As the Headphones are "Closed" or "Open".Dear "friends" If anyone knows anything on this term,please share this information.Advance all grateful. bi
Open is where the cups are, roughly speaking, nasverlennye holes. :) As a result, the ventilation is better and less tired in them, but everyone around heard, what have You plays. Closed, respectively, without holes, with all the consequences... :)

МИТРА

Post by МИТРА » Thu Dec 06, 2007 18:32

Good time for all of us.Uvajaemyi Andrew - Thank You for the message. now I know that we must take. :ay

Макс

Post by Макс » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:43

That is, use Ulrazone and everyone is happy? Or is the forum closed? I use Sennheiser HD525 - old, but professional, semi-closed type. In 1998 they paid for 139$. In my opinion they are order of magnitude better than the vaunted Ultrazone. Now stand somewhere in the 70-80$ or something.
The sound is smoother, no torn and protruding high high averages. And the fact that the view is near Ultrazone more put off, so this effect in TDS-5 were visible (a great headphone, if not for this effect) - this is a normal phenomenon, because beginning to increase bone conductivity, due to the irregular acoustic properties of the material cushions earphone. It's fault of most headphones - this effect should not be. Therefore, professional headphones and are worth the money - not the dynamics are important, they all have long good and all that is around them + the quality of manufacture. Speakers cost a penny, and the environment costs money. If you can hear this effect - so it is not the optimal headphones. "For$ 200 is a good choice. Buy professional headphones reliable companies AKG, Sennheiser, Shure, Audiotechnica and not go wrong. For $200 I would recomendavel also Grado SR 225 in my opinion is very musical, with "tight" bass and the ringing top, if anyone wants it (although the mind-machine is not fundamentally), for $ 100 - GRado sr60 busbar http://www.headphone.com/guide/by-headp ... p#cooliris
Shure SE530PTH - portable. Very high quality sound, although I personally like my sennheiser.
Thank you for your attention.
Max.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jan 19, 2008 13:16

Макс wrote:That is, the use Ulrazone and everyone is happy? Or is the forum closed? I use Sennheiser HD525 - old, but professional, semi-closed type. In 1998 they paid for 139$. In my opinion they are order of magnitude better than the vaunted Ultrazone. Now stand somewhere in the 70-80$ or something.
The sound is smoother, no torn and protruding high high averages. And the fact that the view is near Ultrazone more put off, so this effect in TDS-5 were visible (a great headphone, if not for this effect) - this is a normal phenomenon, because beginning to increase bone conductivity, due to the irregular acoustic properties of the material cushions earphone. It's fault of most headphones - this effect should not be. Therefore, professional headphones and are worth the money - not the dynamics are important, they all have long good and all that is around them + the quality of manufacture. Speakers cost a penny, and the environment costs money. If you can hear this effect - so it is not the optimal headphones. "For$ 200 is a good choice. Buy professional headphones reliable companies AKG, Sennheiser, Shure, Audiotechnica and not go wrong. For $200 I would recomendavel also Grado SR 225 in my opinion is very musical, with "tight" bass and the ringing top, if anyone wants it (although the mind-machine is not fundamentally), for $ 100 - GRado sr60 busbar http://www.headphone.com/guide/by-headp ... p#cooliris
Shure SE530PTH - portable. Very high quality sound, although I personally like my sennheiser.
Thank you for your attention.
Max.
Yeah, I don't know... I'm not a music fan. I just, when I listen to Ultrasone, and immediately fell in love with them... Sennheiser new from a friend listened to that somebody praised, somehow not impressed... Probably this is very individual all...<

Мэджик

Post by Мэджик » Sat Jan 19, 2008 20:36

And I've tried Headphones SONY MDR-D777LP Frequency:8-80, 000 Hz,Magnet:Neodymium (360 kJ/m3) and the feeling that the sound is coming from all sides, so pure in the extreme. Session is also going well. And I probably thought that I began to hear sounds as if another layer is a more quiet (and maybe it bugs my mind - it happens - I hear the music from nowhere).

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Tue Jan 22, 2008 20:31

skolko udavolstvie worth?

Мэджик

Post by Мэджик » Tue Jan 22, 2008 21:33

two hundred green

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jan 23, 2008 13:39

magic
inexpensive by the way...do you Recommend?

Мэджик

Post by Мэджик » Wed Jan 23, 2008 15:17

Why not.
The only drawback I think is that they are closed (about it already wrote above A. Patrushev) and winning in one you lose in another (the sound is certainly better and much more comfortable but still ears open type) , but it may be used so as a favor to them only 4 days.