About the headphones

Glasses, headphones and other components
@ndrey
About the headphones

Post by @ndrey » Mon Jun 05, 2006 23:39

As the quality of headphones affect the effect of the sessions?
I have the standard,included in the kit to the nova pro 100
(inner pulse are the same).This earphone is middle class. Have tried to use expensive (at$ 100) - the sound quality is certainly higher,but there is one drawback. They completely cover the ear and discomfort arises from the fact that a pair of glasses are between the head and headphones.So, I decided to use the standard.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:51

I do not comfortable in glasses,I want to break off the arms and attach the rubber band...As I think or not,although Toda is navit on HC and forehead...

@ndrey

Post by @ndrey » Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:14

A month ago, photosonix began to offer the kit to mind the car and points earphones ultra bass at a price of 199 $ !
It would be interesting to try.While you can not decide whether to take them...

@ndrey

Post by @ndrey » Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:39

We are glad to present You the headphones UltraBassTM! We are proud of the headphone input, which we believe that they help to raise the Binaural experience to a new level. In the production line PHOTOSONIX, Nova Pro 100 and InnerPulse are sessions that produce low frequency ranges (below 16Hz), thus it is better to use Ultramasculine headphones. But even if You have a mind machine that produces low frequency range of the Binaural beats, we think you will enjoy it.
With the introduction of Ultrabasic headphone we hope to help to increase the effects of binaural beats and effects that You may not have experienced before. Enjoy!

Here's a piece
http://www.photosonix.com/ultrabrass.htm

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jun 06, 2006 19:04

Damn,after all you can buy the usual ultrasone headphones in the store and much less money,good choice huge!!!Or those that offers photosonics,what is special,what they kordinalno different from the rest????Or maybe it's a divorce for fools?And anyway,does it matter the quality of the headphones on the impact of binaural beats on the brain???

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 06, 2006 23:05

Dimas wrote:Damn,because you can buy the usual ultrasone headphones in the store and much less money,good choice huge!!!Or those that offers photosonics,what is special,what they kordinalno different from the rest????Or maybe it's a divorce for fools?And anyway,does it matter the quality of the headphones on the impact of binaural beats on the brain???
The binaural beat effect occurs at frequencies up to 1000Hz. That is the headphone the middle class is enough. Photosonix to NOVA PRO 100 and InnerPulse did an extended bass range, so you might want to buy and UltraBase headphones, but nothing special about them.

Alhon

Post by Alhon » Tue Dec 12, 2006 21:46

Do not understand why headphones are included, better would do them as an option and everyone chose whether or not, as the same points.
By the way if you look at the frequency used in the sessions (0,25-10-42 Hz), it is clear that such low frequencies are not every pull headphones and the ears, too, though I suspect that such simply is not present.

@ndrey

Post by @ndrey » Tue Dec 12, 2006 22:05

This is the frequency of the beating.Carrier frequencies are within the hearing range and the frequency range of the playback headphones.

Pavel

About the noise in the headphones

Post by Pavel » Wed Jan 17, 2007 20:46

Good day to all!

Straight to the point:
Listen to "Conductor" and "Endorphins" on a normal CD-player. But standard headphones (that came with the player - type on the head on each ear) broke down and decided to buy new Chinese for $ 12 of good quality with a jumper (which causes discomfort) and microphone. Purchased and listening immediately noticed that there was an additional small noise in the periphery of hearing. What is it and how to deal with it?

budka

Post by budka » Wed Jan 17, 2007 21:57

Maybe it has something to do with integrated in these disks audiostream.
Here here discussed.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 18, 2007 17:31

To increase the effect of binaural beats on discs recorded with "pink noise".
In fact, binaural beats themselves are very well audible, so do not have to write off all of audiostrobe. Also has an interesting effect when the music (even from an external source) as it is modulated (pulses) in time with the binaural beats.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:24

>Maybe it has something to do with integrated in these disks audiostream.
Here we have discussed here.

I think it is different.
Scratching his takaku came to this conclusion: it can be in the microphone and in the second volume control that is on the headphones.
Standard headphones the sound was clean and they did not have the volume control and microphone. I'm not an expert and do not know what impact these new additions to the Chinese headphones!? :mrgreen:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jan 19, 2007 14:18

On some sound cards enabled in the mixer, the CD player gives a significant noise. Try to disable the mixer all except wav.

budka

Post by budka » Tue Jan 30, 2007 21:02

And the muffs Ultrasone iCans I'll tell you, noble! For the second day enjoy.

Accompanied by a CD with demonstrative music.
When I put the first track on the muffs - twenty seconds looked around, looking for his cell phone, thinking I'm calling.
Then I realized that the music plays!

Today the DVD set came, including "Smart music"....
Meditative tunes on these headphones all day to listen!
Ears do not get tired and the pillows are very comfortable as the breeze blowing the ear. :D
One word - fairytale hearing! :)

SDen

Post by SDen » Tue Jan 30, 2007 21:09

Damn, where were you before I wanted to order but thought not worth it "such" money, and now already itching all over the body :evil:
And the order should already be in the path :(

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Jan 30, 2007 23:00

>now as much itching all over the body

and not only you, but then on reflection, decided to leave in then these headphones, because the ears are so used to just the headset and the wheels Patrushev only twice a day listening to, and no pain.
Budka and let them compare "guide" in the ordinary headphones and these iCan. Tell us what is the difference, budka?! After all, this is the best advertisement for mindmachine.ru! And we will be happy and interest Stoke. :idea:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:06

I Ultrazone also really liked especially the surprisingly clean and clear high. Just wondering, there is the whole panorama unfolds from behind. A wise man (cedman)explained to me why:

"Zvukousilitel the person is using the signals as specialized auditory organs of ears, and "non-specialized" - all design head sbore; the main "microphone" is a snail, the additional innervation of other organs of the skull. And the perception of bass is involved more and body. Most of the information used by the brain for the analysis of localization falls on the ears of course. But the ratio of information from the ears and from other detectors varies and depends on doctrine, beginning in the womb individually. That is, the cochlea takes sound from the ear and with all the reverberation pattern within the skull, plus signals from other nerves, plus the signals from the body - three components used by the brain for analysis, in descending order of their proportion in the analysis. What You in these headphones "see" a sonic picture of the back, defined by the fact that You have at zvukousilitel high proportion of audio information from the additional detectors: face, nose, eyes. And headphones this information is not give! Here is a picture and moves backwards!"

(is the perception of sound is very intimate process) :P

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jan 31, 2007 13:13

And the impact of the disc on the body and psyche never changes from such a cunning effect of these wonderful headphones?All sounds and acts exactly the same as simple?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 31, 2007 20:29

The effect, as I understand it, is purely individual. In General, it turns out, we hear much more differently than we see.
And from disk is even slightly improved, judging by such reproductions is high. :P

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:28

E-PRST!Must buy!!!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:51

Dimas wrote:E-PRST!Must buy!!!
Yeah, not warmed You, Dima, is hardly essential. :P

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:55

Again "You" :cry: !!!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:07

Dimas wrote:back to "You" :cry: !!!
Come on... :P

budka

Post by budka » Thu Feb 08, 2007 0:12

At the request of the Paul talk about heart-felt difference:
Attached to the headphones accompanying the disc, carefully working to charm the buyer (under this impression, and written my first review :)).
It just "catches the ears of" if the same disk to listen to in a simple high-quality headphones.

However, when listening to other discs, the difference in sound is heard enough hard not to regret the purchase.

In the end, if you are a perfectionist like me - don't delay your purchase.
If you are discreet and practical, it would be wise to wait a bit and save up for a mind-machine.

When ordering these earphones, I assumed to provide the best possible comfort to your ears, and quality, allowing to obtain from disks Patrushev greatest benefit.

The course "the Conductor" begin tonight (could not find DVD-drive and buy a normal SD-player).
Undertake otchityvatsya the topic "First impressions".

Vot. :)

SDen

Post by SDen » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:11

Question to those who know:
Want standard the ears on innerpulse to replace young, which are inserted into the ear - what are the characteristics they should possess :?: if you can detail :roll: