What to listen to CDs

Glasses, headphones and other components
Ал
What to listen to CDs

Post by Ал » Sat Mar 08, 2008 16:29

I bought the discs : Healing on the magic river, Massage brain
Creative visualization, the Mozart Effect.

Please explain, will I lose any effect when listening to the records if I transfer them through your computer to mp3 format and listen to via flash player, or just listen through a CD player?
In what sequence you need to listen to the above discs.

Сергий

Post by Сергий » Mon May 05, 2008 6:53

I'm interested in the same question, will I lose any sound quality or something?

Евпатий

Post by Евпатий » Mon May 05, 2008 9:27

All of the answers already given on the forum.
Convert discs to any formats banned because of distortion effects.

Сергий

Post by Сергий » Mon May 05, 2008 11:11

Thank you.

Вычислитель

Post by Вычислитель » Mon May 05, 2008 21:14

Why should people be mislead. Most of the discs you can encode to mp3. Especially if you include the-k option from lame, then he and high frequencies are not cut.

Сергий

Post by Сергий » Tue May 06, 2008 0:58

Oh well not going to experiment on the first stages, just with an MP3 player would be easier, it is more compact and comprises more than 1 disk and encode to MP3, I'm not going to, just wanted to move from one medium to another, from the format is changed? navryatli, just the player probably will not read the old.

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Tue May 06, 2008 5:48

http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php ... &start=220

somewhere in the middle of the page... there are answers about converting... :ap

Сергий

Post by Сергий » Tue May 06, 2008 11:47

Lilkathank you.

Раджа

Post by Раджа » Mon Nov 24, 2008 19:18

Please tell me if have very - CD player (or DVD players) that play WAV format ?

Thank you !

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: what to listen to CDs

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 24, 2008 19:42

Ал wrote:I bought the discs : Healing on the magic river, Massage brain
Creative visualization, the Mozart Effect.

Please explain, will I lose any effect when listening to the records if I transfer them through your computer to mp3 format and listen to via flash player, or just listen through a CD player?
In what sequence you need to listen to the above discs.
Healing and Massage of the Brain will completely lose the effect.
Start with Healing. The Mozart effect neutral possible day to turn in the background - to improve efficiency (solely due to the genius of the Maestro).

Раджа

Post by Раджа » Tue Dec 02, 2008 16:37

Раджа wrote:please Tell me if have very - CD player (or DVD players) that play WAV format ?

Thank you !
Really nobody knows the answer to this question?

Хатя

Post by Хатя » Wed Dec 10, 2008 18:49

please tell me on what CD player you can listen to audiostrobe drives, the fact that I have this CD player works but it is these disks not spinning at all so to speak, maybe they have some special format :shock:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 10, 2008 19:32

Хатя wrote:please tell me on what CD player you can listen to audiostrobe drives, the fact that I have this CD player works but it is these disks not spinning at all so to speak, maybe they have some special format :shock:
On regular CD and DVD players that can play audio-CD.
Conventional audio format. And guides written that it needs to play an audio CD?

Хатя

Post by Хатя » Thu Dec 11, 2008 14:58

Андрей Патрушев wrote:On regular CD and DVD players that can play audio-CD.
Conventional audio format. And guides written that it needs to play an audio CD?
it is written that plays MP3.CD.CD-R

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 11, 2008 16:30

Хатя wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:On regular CD and DVD players that can play audio-CD.
it is written that plays MP3.CD.CD-R
Then just have to play. Drives is done at the factory. Check some third-party disk. If he plays, these discs return to the seller (the marriage), if the foreign disk will not play, return to the seller player.:).

Парапсихолог

Post by Парапсихолог » Tue Apr 28, 2009 16:15

I listen to CDs using the MP3 player supports WAV

Лимонка

Post by Лимонка » Mon Aug 03, 2009 22:47

and you can substitute the player to use the computer? and if you can how to connect?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:24

Лимонка wrote:but instead the player to use the computer? and if you can how to connect?
In extreme cases, you can... Cord included: with headphone output to the AUX input.

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:28

I will try to explain intelligibly why listen to encode CDs to mp3 and listen to the flash playrf is not recommended.

Start with origins. Like audio CDs use digital coding, and can be safely athrabeth(a simple translate to a sound file format). Indeed you can, BUT! When he developed the format of an audio CD, it takes into account only the audio quality and not about any technology optimization(should read reduce) in modern deshovyh sound cards and player thought. Format audio CD predstavlaet a two-channel 16-bit representation of the sound 44100 times per second(calironia). I mean the sound is measured 44100 times per second and the value can be between 0 and 65535, and this for each channel. At this diskreditatsii possible transmission(in pretty bad quality) frequency 22050 Hz. The audio gate is amplitude modulated at a frequency of 19200. To understand what this means, draw on paper a big sinusoid, for example with a height of 10 cells and the distance of the nearest intersection with the zero in 10 cells, too, and draw after it the other Sinuiju, where a distance of zero-crossing in the 1st cell and the height of which is limited to the first sinusoidal. Roughly speaking the second sinusoidal recorded Audio story, but there is not measured in the cells, in the frequency 19200Гц. When the machine converts audiostrobe the signal for points, it works like a radio receiver, the only difference is that the radio receiver demodulator signals are much higher frequency, and supplies the headphones and not on points.

So now cut to the conversion of the track to a file, you might think that it is wrong, and this is a lot of controversy on the forms. But certainly the received WAV file vindus recognize like 1411 kilobits for one second. Where did this number? 16 bits multiplied by 44100 and 2, stereo as-Ni-as, and get 1411200, it seems not true? The double after it is washed down naturally removed. So to argue about? And I bet that is recorded in the file, if the disc is scratched, and a certain part can't be read. Speaking of stereo, originally this word was used only for sound tracks for films and meant not 2 channel as it was deshovoy audio equipment, and for 4, 5 or even more channels, but to save the tapes of these channels become mesatsa in two, and the place is a sly way residents. Now this format is called the standard home theater, and for us that means listening to a disc/file on a computer or expensive audio equipment with dolby icon will need to ensure that the decoding is not applied. Simple audio player and CD drive(if it's just connect the AC to the power supply and plug headphones directly into it) does not occur.

Now go to the mp3 standard. When it was developed, it was considered osoznannaya the ear's sensitivity, I mean the ordinary human ear can't hear above 18-19 kHz(thousands of cycles per second), as well as the fact that after a loud sound ear on opredelit shares of seconds stalls. It's all in the compression cut. However neosoznanna chuvstvitelnosti ear is much higher, ie in trance people can hear much above these limits, and in people with a musical ear, part of this range vyneseno consciousness... but should pay for everything, and for the small size to your favorite songs on mp3 player too. So under compression the frequency of the audio staroba and cropped. It is possible to compress without it, but you did not - I did not ask.

And now the intreresnoe - cost high quality. Sorry for audio CDs. Now the world runs to the high quality of the sound, where the sound atterolevad not 44100 times secure and 2 and three times faster. And it all started with 48000 times... Like it should be on our side, but no! Manufacturers of sound cards(and PlayNow, everything is the same, only the base is cheaper, but more energy more economical. Longer like to listen to plain some batteries have, don't worry... it's at your expense!) began to focus on higher sampling rate, and internal logic is running at a higher frequency(in this logic by the way include the decoder mnogokanalnosti, and even if it doesn't work, it does not mean that the signal it minamal, and resampleimage happens anyway). This means that the audio signal from one diskreditatsii(in this case 44100) becomes higher. Imagine that you sinusoide cut into equal-duration segments, and each piece was replaced by a similar rectangle of height is the fact that we have output citirama, so now we are trying to cut again, more parts, and the part where the junction pryamougolnogo we again averaged - this is the rough algorithm. There are more improved, and each manufacturer are different. Theoretically, everything goes fine, but in practical application there are rounding errors - database not c precision rubber, she has her limits. All this can be ignored for sound, but for audiolobe... as a result of such conversion, the frequency of audiostrobe starts to swim from a few Hz to a dozen, and the signal suffers... It can privesti to the fact that the decoder gate does not catch the signal for a few millisecond, Paulsen catches and loses. Anyway this leads to iskrevlenie waveform from nesnesitelna to quite tangible. But that's not all problems. As this digital technology, the speed of signal processing depends on the delays between logic elements, therefore, trying to arrange them as close as possible that reduces the delay prohozhdenia signal through the wires, and here comes the second problem - the inter-penetration of the signal from different channels. Then the wires begin to work as priming and transmitter in both directions. Theoretically, the lower the frequency the less the effect. But due to minituarization it becomes Aktualno and audiostrobe and sound. Audio stobom clear. But with sound on it faces problems with binarnymi a beat - must be the frequency difference between the left and right ear - now both frequencies in different proprecia located to each ear...
A similar problem occurs in the built-in audio card, only then will penetrate the noises of the CPU, video card, jestokogo drive. This is usually quietly on laptops, powerful computers this is true even for the leaders in the production of motherboards(I have a solid motherboard from ASUS,I'd say a definite leader - this problem is present.)

Well, the opposite, that by the way true for a simple analog technique - sound to the headphone out is pre-amplification, and amplified in different frequency ranges differently. This is called the lowering of the amplitude-frequency characteristics. That is, very simply, the cheaper the outfit the sensitivity of the amplifier nisaka, which leads to mild bass boost and high frequency components of the sound. Which again has mnogostradayuschy audio strobe - he is set at high. This problem can sometimes somehow be solved by twisting the volume on full, and after umanista volume directly on the headphones, but not all headphones have volume control:(

So if hotit to listen to on your computer buy a good expensive sound card. It is advisable to ask a friend programmer to do the research - it is necessary that resampleimage occurred. It is possible immediately to cut off cheap SBLive and Audigy version. And every plashechnye players - there's even a deep research not all will say, check on acceptability of performance a. WAV file. And mp3... if player plays normal WAV files - and you can experiment, but with the current sizes of USB drives - why? In principle, the main problems could have been avoided encoding audiostrobe differently, or even relegate it beyond audio, but what used to be a smart solution, now is the guarantor of monopoly.

PS: possible missing words and left blots - when writing, I have a cat sleeping near the keyboard, often kicking his legs and popada the mouse, then the keys. :)<

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:45

Андрей Патрушев wrote:pineapple wrote(a):
and you can substitute the player to use the computer? and if you can how to connect?

In extreme cases, you can... Cord included: with headphone output to the AUX input.
what cord and what is AUX?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 07, 2009 18:00

Anonymous wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:pineapple wrote(a):

what cord and what is AUX?
Cord complete with two pins (like from headphones) on both sides. "AUX" is such bukovki over the desired slot. :?

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 08, 2009 0:34

thank you

ворон

Post by ворон » Tue Oct 20, 2009 15:42

Nightingale sufficiently described the essence of the process, I want to add that everything you use the placebo effect, all sorts of rhythms have infrasound, well, sometimes ultrasound, any headphones and speakers just don't have the physical ability to reproduce that frequency. Also needed are non-numeric and standard audio signal. so do not party, listen to how hotit, it's all business and self-hypnosis, alas

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 20, 2009 20:17

Raven
well, You should have the essence of the issue figured out :lol: We are not talking about the sound frequency and binaural beats etc. About the method a lot of articles online...ek, only to blurt out 8)

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:16

well, you yourself conducted experiments? so I spent all checked, as required by the journal