Ultrasone - the headphone system surround sound

Glasses, headphones and other components
Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта
Ultrasone - the headphone system surround sound

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 22:55

From March 11 to sell the entire line of Ultrasone headphone - www.ultrasone.mindmachine.ru
All Ultrasone headphones equipped with a revolutionary system Natural Surround Sound, which is based on the technology S-Logic™.

Headphones send the sound equally from two sides directly to the inner ear of the listener, making him the impression that music locked headphones and is playing in his head. In contrast, the system Natural Surround Sound headphones Ultrasone literally "pushes" the sound out!

Стасег

Post by Стасег » Tue Mar 18, 2008 14:54

Good afternoon, Vladimir!
What is interesting, EFTA did the honors of new Ultrasnow from the headphones bundled with Mashinami? Interested in the differences in perception and its effect.

Ultrasone probably the best way to convey the content of the sessions or discs or Andrei Patrushev is not above this bother????

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 15:13

EFTA any differences between the new Ultrasnow from the headphones bundled with Mashinami?
Of course there is. Included with mind machines come the usual standard headphones. And Ultrasone professional headphones. Actually I use them with a mind machine.

They sound better - more frequencies perceived to sound better.
Probably Ultrasone the best way to convey the content of the sessions or discs or Andrei Patrushev is not above this bother????
Enough and headphones included, but if you want better sound, then headphones Ultrasone.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Mar 19, 2008 13:36

And sound quality is POWER! :wink: :ay

Дмитрий Кашулин

Post by Дмитрий Кашулин » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:29

The model range is very wide. What would you recommend?

Dimas
you and echofon is. You these headphones with echoforum use? Strong was the difference echofon+headphones and echofon+Ultrasone? (I also have echofon is, so it's not idle curiosity :) )

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Mar 20, 2008 13:04

Dmitry Kashulin
So I echophonic sell for a long time :( People offered me good money for it,and I have just the hole at the time the budget was formed...But what headphone to recommend You don't even know,but if echofone,it is likely that produced sound in the most wide range...well, probably 2500 PRO; Dj 1; DJ 1 PRO; PRO 750...

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:11

Want to buy PRO-2500. Will I be able to use them with the player or have another amp to buy?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Aug 06, 2008 15:10

You can of course!