The brightness in the glasses

Glasses, headphones and other components
Карил
The brightness in the glasses

Post by Карил » Sun May 20, 2007 22:31

My InnerPulse when brightness is below average points begin to fail, it will begin to blink one eye instead of two, then stall light at all, neither from that nor from this again both. I from the beginning thought that broke the machine :( then let's climb on the settings - thought that there inadvertently changed... In General, when the brightness set in the middle of everything once again function correctly.

It turns out sleepy session, with the average brightness in Premium white glasses listening is not comfortable, because it is too bright, and the small glasses are in one place.

As the option remains to buy premium sunglasses green. :? That is not right, is it not better to have glasses that already have all the colors and everything is in order with the brightness...

Влад

Post by Влад » Tue May 22, 2007 11:51

Карил wrote: As the option remains to buy premium sunglasses green. :? That is not right, is it not better to have glasses that already have all the colors and everything is in order with the brightness...
Why not buy ColorTrack. As I understand it there is any color setting and brightness there is no problem?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue May 22, 2007 11:56

Влад wrote:
Карил wrote: As the option remains to buy premium sunglasses green. :? That is not right, is it not better to have glasses that already have all the colors and everything is in order with the brightness...
Why not buy ColorTrack. As I understand it there is any color setting and brightness there is no problem?
I agree! ColorTrack in this regard the best option!!

палч

Post by палч » Tue May 22, 2007 12:07

Oh my, what patience You have, Carilo... Half light range glasses not working, and You casually mention it in a parallel thread... Looks really valid machine - such tranquility! :wink: It seems that no one on this defect is not mentioned... And as for ColorTrack this area, describe who he uses, plzz. Prosyanovskoe glasses, by the way, is also not ideal - in their forum I cu. not found any rave review and critical about the quality of execution and design has...

Карил

Post by Карил » Tue May 22, 2007 13:34

палч wrote: Half light range glasses not working
Dimas wrote:What exactly is not working?When?
I said roughly... When the brightness is set to minimum possible level, then begin the problems described above. Well, it's very noticeable. Are looking, BAM the light is gone vapche. Brightness will turn slightly up and it worked again.

In the lower half of the failures happen, but I dunno by heart session not taught :) maybe it's supposed to work. :roll:

Well, definitely, checked last night, I put the brightness until it stops blinking and everything is fine no sudden shutdowns. The truth of such an awesome brightness when the glasses are removed before the eyes spots then. :roll:

About the audio-strobe can not say anything, as "Massage brain" without it, and the Explorer I like do without glasses to listen.

Seems that the oscillator circuit light flashes for glasses a little is not finalized. While InnerPulse generally looks in terms of design :wink: it seems to me natural. Think of mind machines, it's time to get colorful LCD screens and most cell phones. Just cell is at all in contrast to MM, so why bother me with that machine a bit unpolished and glucemia. :D

палч wrote:Looks really valid machine - such tranquility!
Well that all works :D no doubt and shouldn't be. Relaxing session to relax and energeticheskii Vice versa, respectively. People cartoons really sees, and I unfortunately not. But I think will come with time...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue May 22, 2007 15:18

About the disappearance of the light in my sessions is "normal". Then I slightly did not consider the limited scheme of regulation and has made too great a modulation depth. :oops: Soon lay out a corrected old session plus two new ones.

Карил

Post by Карил » Tue May 22, 2007 16:14

Definitely try :) but I have no sessions were not loaded yet.

In the case of the standard sessions... I decided S01 try to get to sleep faster. Well put on the bare minimum the brightness, blinking like okay. And one thing programmed into the session a gradual decrease in brightness, and the other when a few minutes one eye blink... :roll:

If anyone has any InnerPulse and white premium sunglasses try. I don't think it's my personal glitch. Is likely to so behave all Innerpulse.

And here's another thought. The first time I thought the batteries were dead. Ie headphone enough voltage, and for glasses anymore. Now the replacement battery also did not help.

It's not a big problem to buy bright glasses and all. And indeed, the world is not perfect, computers crash, cell phones that just do not do. For example, erase all telephone numbers, and then suddenly remember again. :P

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue May 22, 2007 17:07

Where is this theme wormed....

Oh well.

As there is the case of innovation in the form of ganzfeld points about which you have a couple of months ago wrote that finding a new material for glasses. Moderators, breakthroughs in this field have?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue May 22, 2007 17:16

The subject we left,the glow of the phosphor proposed I was not impressed.

Михаил

Post by Михаил » Wed May 23, 2007 0:29

In principle, if very bright, that you can put between the glasses and eyes material, for example. I did like nothing.
Parallel question: if there are any nuances at the same time?

Сергей Владимирович

Post by Сергей Владимирович » Thu May 24, 2007 3:40

I decided S01 try to get to sleep faster. Well, put on with a low brightness, blink seems okay. And one thing programmed into the session a gradual decrease in brightness, and the other when a few minutes one eye blink...

If anyone has any InnerPulse and white premium sunglasses try. I don't think it's my personal glitch. Is likely to so behave all Innerpulse.

And here's another thought. The first time I thought the batteries were dead. Ie headphone enough voltage, and for glasses anymore. Now the replacement battery also did not help.

It's not a big problem to buy bright glasses and all. And indeed, the world is not perfect, computers crash, cell phones that just do not do. For example, erase all telephone numbers, and then suddenly remember again.
It's all in the features of the trimmer, so the brightness of the right and left LEDs are different.
A few outputs:
1. Brightness closer to the maximum. However glasses Premium will not be very comfortable.
2. Use glasses Standard.
3. To enter between the device and points additional trimming resistor, and preferably two, independent for each channel to balance the brightness.

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu May 24, 2007 11:27

And there is no option to load glasses in photoshop and put the brightness slider, curves or levels? Shuchyu... :D

p.s.
Resistors what denomination?
Separate is better not to put, I think different brightness (even small quantities) can cause separate stimulation of the hemispheres of the brain. :roll: So either a dual or two regular shells.
Last edited by Карил on Thu May 24, 2007 11:44, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 24, 2007 11:40

In Innerpulse has a special feature - independent adjustment of the original brightness of the LEDs at the right and left. I don't know how subtly it works, but you can try to equalize the brightness using this function.

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu May 24, 2007 11:46

Same thought... about the separate brightness.

I've been thinking about making adapter Jack-resistor-Jack for points. Put and brightness for carotid sessions, out for the day.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 24, 2007 12:03

Карил wrote:the same thought... about the separate brightness.

I've been thinking about making adapter Jack-resistor-Jack for points. Put and brightness for carotid sessions, out for the day.
Nothing happens - the led simply will not light up and all.

Сергей Владимирович

Post by Сергей Владимирович » Thu May 24, 2007 13:43

Hello everyone!
You can make an adapter between the device and the points and enter the trimming resistor is not more than 50 Ohm. But only need to enter into that channel, the brightness is more. Then enable session S01 on a small brightness, and adjust the balance.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jun 14, 2007 22:49

Adjusting the original brightness of the LEDs on the right and left of the inner pulse :

Enter by pressing the DOWN button in PPr, nazimiye PLAY, blink two LEDs
once I press PLAY, there is a frequency (for example, 7.50); the button SELECT
find oPL, I press PLAY, there is oFc (o - top); the second pressing
the SELECT button is called obr (o - top); the UP and DOWN buttons to choose
between the three positions L99 - reduces the intensity of the left points (continuing
press the same button), leaving the right; 100 - points, both Shine equally;
r99 - reduces the intensity of the right points (continuing to press the same
button) without touching the left; twice click the PLAY button (quickly) to
complete.

торк

Post by торк » Wed Oct 08, 2008 15:56

but can the balls from under the ping-pong cut in half and Galazov, under the glasses :D :D :D

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 08, 2008 16:54

торк wrote:is it possible the balls from under the ping-pong cut in half and Galazov, under the glasses :D :D :D
And what prevents?
Just buy 2 bulbs and rezhte the place of gluing.
Hope will share experiences with the people...

торк

Post by торк » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:53

why 2ш? - IMHO, the eyes that I also have 2 BUT the balls cut popolamie . 4 pricesonline for 2 eyes,,, :oops: Il
You mean what 1sh 1колпак can go to the main Apple(big part) and 1 part of waste(in small part) - napopolam
:D :D :D

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Oct 10, 2008 18:14

торк wrote:why 2ш? - IMHO, the eyes that I also have 2 BUT the balls cut popolamie . 4 pricesonline for 2 eyes,,, :oops: Il
You mean what 1sh 1колпак can go to the main Apple(big part) and 1 part of waste(in small part) - napopolam
Because the adhesive seam exactly in half does not work. And the double thickness on the edges of a glutinous seam less to cut the skin.

иван_IV

Post by иван_IV » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:18

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
торк wrote:why 2ш? - IMHO, the eyes that I also have 2 BUT the balls cut popolamie . 4 pricesonline for 2 eyes,,, :oops: Il
Because the adhesive seam exactly in half does not work. And the double thickness on the edges of a glutinous seam less to cut the skin.
Do not forget to paint these balls... Draw Bo-donated-ie pupils... In the event that if someone pleases you, to disturb you so neatly take off the glasses 8) and just hypnotize him their "opinion" :shock: after installation do not continue to disturb. :roll:

PS But, really wonder what happens. As he was faced with the problem of excessive brightness.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 18, 2008 14:10

Иван_IV wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Do not forget to paint these balls... Draw Bo-donated-ie pupils... In the event that if someone pleases you, to disturb you so neatly take off the glasses 8) and just hypnotize him their "opinion" :shock: after installation do not continue to disturb. :roll:

PS But, really wonder what happens. As he was faced with the problem of excessive brightness.
But the balls just to paint and still do not - all ganzfeld-effect demolish. :?

иван_IV

Post by иван_IV » Sat Oct 18, 2008 17:24

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Иван_IV wrote: do not forget to paint these balls... Draw Bo-donated-ie pupils... In the event that if someone pleases you, to disturb you so neatly take off the glasses 8) and just hypnotize him their "opinion" :shock: after installation do not continue to disturb. :roll:

But the balls just to paint and still do not - all ganzfeld-effect demolish. :?
Hmm, yeah... :( got excited a bit.... :)

Юрий_К

Post by Юрий_К » Mon Dec 15, 2008 13:16

Hi all.
Tell me if you can use to weaken the brightness of cotton pads? And then purchased MM IP points premium Indigo and if you twist the brightness to acceptable for themselves, then the points during the sessions from time to time I again do not run if not to adjust the level of brightness.