About the glasses

Glasses, headphones and other components
Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri May 19, 2006 3:51

Constantine, what are your points? With colored diodes?

Константин

Post by Константин » Fri May 19, 2006 4:56

I have premium with white LEDs,was chosen for reviews(type cause more of the images and visions).The images do work great,very bright and all colors are involved.It would be interesting to compare with the colored LEDs,for example, if red or green,what cartoons do that?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri May 19, 2006 19:14

I also have a premium with white diodes, and transparent glass,damn it,but I see no color pictures...:(Why?It may have therefore a certain degree of brightness exhibit.And I noticed if I enabled session make movements (not lying),then the images appear, and even colored.But if I lie down and relax, nothing but flashing lights I can't see...

Константин

Post by Константин » Fri May 19, 2006 20:28

Hmm...I have some opaque glass.Accordingly, the LEDs are located in a different place-where your glasses cut the holes.I have these glasses with clear glass is also very interested,but I decided to leave for later(and probably rightly so).I strongly advise you to purchase premium trovit opaque-sight is just super,and all who tried.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri May 19, 2006 20:56

I've had opaque with tekol, I changed them for these-is transparent,and from these(transparent) effect are much stronger,but he is not the same as I read in the Internet descriptions of people...And transparent in my opinion much cooler.Because it is possible to have sessions with open eyes,it's VERY cool!In my opinion this is sometimes much more powerful than zakritimi eyes,otherwise there is a perception...

Константин

Post by Константин » Fri May 19, 2006 22:35

I think it is necessary to have both.I will buy transparent too,but to give up their will not.These are two different things-the advantage of opaque is that you can shut out the world for example in the plane.
The brightness level is really important.I have it set slowly removed until the complete disappearance,then add to the feelings of obvious discomfort -well, somewhere in the middle of the stop.One thing I can say-with a low level of brightness-the cartoons are unlikely to see 8)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri May 19, 2006 23:59

That way you can splurge on goggles... :roll: :wink: !!!!The bone and you change the brightness directly during the session?I try to relax and not to move your hands, I'm trying to achieve the touch deprivatsii...

Константин

Post by Константин » Sat May 20, 2006 6:21

Come to splurge...do you remember how much money for a life spent on all garbage(sometimes harmful to the same),but if there's even the slightest chance to move spiritually and physically-then do not need to save.

Константин

Post by Константин » Sat May 20, 2006 6:24

The brightness change at the beginning of the session with the specified method,and then by itself does not move...except brains :D

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat May 20, 2006 20:19

[quote=Konstantin]come to splurge...do you remember how much money for a life spent on all garbage(sometimes harmful to the same),but if there's even the slightest chance to move spiritually and physically-then do not need to save.

Ready to sign with blood by these words! :twisted: :P!!!

@ndrey

Post by @ndrey » Thu May 25, 2006 0:54

After trying all kinds of points ,I can say that all the points are good for her.Glasses with colored LEDs picture in mind other than points with white.Colors as much ,but they have a different hue.So pick up is necessary based on individual preferences.

Glasses with green LEDs ,in my opinion,are more suitable for the relaxation - they are more peaceful picture.
It is the green standard glasses and two models of premium ultra green and green-red.

Red standard red and blue premium more energetic and, I think, suitable for energy recharging.

Blue and white I would have chosen for meditation.

Glasses premium glow brighter than the standard.More than a faint glow glasses standard can compensate for the dimmer points on maynd the car and they glow almost as a premium at medium brightness (which is mostly used in the listening sessions ).

Константин

Post by Константин » Thu May 25, 2006 9:34

@ndrey, you tried all the colors,but what about glasses with clear glass?And yet, all these different colors of LEDs and their different impact,in my opinion,purely a marketing ploy.I know that a while there are LEDs that glow any color.Draw your own conclusions.

@ndrey

Post by @ndrey » Thu May 25, 2006 20:15

The same tried.Transparent with white LEDs.Transparent glasses with the eyes closed "picture" more stretched to the periphery than opaque.
When I open many tried.The brightness level of svetodiodov I set small -get a type of flickering background.
The feeling is very interesting.Type in the OS or something.
Photosonix recommends to play them on muzykalnyh instruments or draw.I think this is very interesting,but I don't play and don't draw,so there is nothing to say it can't.
These glasses are ideal for the study of altered States of consciousness. Their good to have as an extra.
The session is designed for listening with my eyes closed , and I think that listening to them with my eyes open - this is experimentation for advanced users.

Патрушев

Post by Патрушев » Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:14

Dimas wrote:Yes I have been opaque with tekol, I changed them for these-is transparent,and from these(transparent) effect are much stronger,but he is not the same as I read in the Internet descriptions of people...And transparent in my opinion much cooler.Because it is possible to have sessions with open eyes,it's VERY cool!In my opinion this is sometimes much more powerful than zakritimi eyes,otherwise there is a perception...
In fact, to make any points - "as two fingers about asphalt". :oops: In stores now all complete. I put several different. Basis - safety glasses from the shop "tools", then on a thin foil the glass fiber or Micarta drawn purpose varnish wiring, is etched in iron chloride and fixed on the basis of the plastic rivets. Can be directly on the PCB to glue on the contour of the foam (floor mats for baths and tourists), and the edges tie elastic shorts from get the lightweight and comfortable glasses. Not even having the skills in electrical engineering to do. One Ultrabright led is 50 rubles, glasses - three hundred rubles, wires with plug also inexpensive. Even with all diligence through a thousand rubles, it is difficult to cross - certainly not $ 100. From experience, the most interesting images obtained by the six LEDs on each eye, located on the diameter of the iris.
Open glasses, I experimented with our rifle team. The result is very good. The athlete learns to keep alpha rhythm under any circumstances. As a result, the competition have all increased personal achievements.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:31

Maybe shemku mind machine sketch,somewhere around thirty dollars...? :mrgreen:

Константин

Post by Константин » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:48

And better for 15 :lol:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:31

Anonymous wrote:maybe shemku mind machine sketch,somewhere around thirty dollars...? :mrgreen:
Yes, full of such schemes in the network. If necessary, throw me a PM with your address, I'll send it.

@ndrey

Post by @ndrey » Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:38

Tried a new Color Track glasses.
Liked.
They have the center a large led which changes color at the push of a button on the glasses.
It was interesting to switch colors during the sessii-the picture immediately becomes the other when changing colors not only in color but also in appearance.
Tried mode Color Track - same interesting.It is unusual to listen to the usual session in this mode, after the white points that I use .
Glasses in white color arise in the mind ,and here given from the outside.

Matching colors and frequencies: Delta blue; blue theta; alpha green; sensory-motor rhythm - orange low beta - red; high beta - Indigo; gamma - fuchsia.

Colors:
1. Frequency tracking (ColorTrack)-color changing frequencies, respectively included session
2. Red
3. Amber
4. Orange
5. Gold
6. Yellow
7. Green
8. Light green
9. Yellowish-green Chartreuse
10. Sea wave
11. Blue
12. Blue
13. Blue
14. Indigo
15. Fuchsia
16. Dark red
17. Light pink
18. Off white
19. White
20. Right red, left blue
21. Right blue, left green

So many color options,and a lot of sessions in the car,I don't know what to listen to and in what color.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:02

For those who are jealous. On www.MindMachines.com there are 10 colored glasses and a full-color system at relatively low prices (10-and colored glasses less than$ 100). Almost the same, only the color during a session does not change.
Perhaps it makes sense to bring them here, so to speak for the wider population who speak little English.

Шум

Post by Шум » Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:08

And what glasses the most vivid, colorful, rich, interesting, etc. the images of those that sold to you(including ColorTrack)? Generally best suited for imaging... :roll:
Last edited by Шум on Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:05, edited 2 times in total.

@ndrey

Post by @ndrey » Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:57

Premium glasses with white LEDs and ColorTrack I liked the most.
Points give the dominant color of the picture,which occurs in the head,and her form,play,spin and shades-this is a product of the brain.The same session,listened again, gives another picture in the same glasses.When choosing glasses it is better to come from personal preference and taste when buying a few options.

SDen

Post by SDen » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:37

What is the difference between Points pvStim Standard - and Premium $ 2000 - 4000 p. - with clear glass? Only the brightness of the LEDs or something :?:
What would advise

SDen

Post by SDen » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:42

@ndrey wrote:Tried a new Color Track glasses.
Liked.
They have the center a large led which changes color at the push of a button on the glasses.
It is unusual to listen to the usual session in this mode, after the white points that I use .
white glasses colors appear in the head ,and then given from the outside.

Matching colors and frequencies: Delta blue; theta blue; alpha green; sensory-motor rhythm - orange low beta - red; high beta - Indigo; gamma - fuchsia.

Colors:
1. Frequency tracking (ColorTrack)-color changing frequencies, respectively included session
2. Red
3. Amber
4. Orange
5. Gold
6. Yellow
7. Green
8. Light green
9. Yellowish-green Chartreuse
10. Sea wave
11. Blue
12. Blue
13. Blue
14. Indigo
15. Fuchsia
16. Dark red
17. Light pink
18. Off white
19. White
20. Right red, left blue
21. Right blue, left green

So many color options,and a lot of sessions in the car,I don't know what to listen to and in what color.
And if "19 white" mode to deliver, then they can replace Glasses Premium - 3350 R. trovit (white)? Or am I mistaken

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:43

"For those who are jealous. On www.MindMachines.com there are 10 colored glasses and a full-color system at relatively low prices (10-and colored glasses less than$100)."

And how things are going with these points?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 25, 2007 14:35

Pavel wrote:"For those who are jealous. On www.MindMachines.com there are 10 colored glasses and a full-color system at relatively low prices (10-and colored glasses less than$100)."

And how things are going with these points?
Unfortunately, these guys only accept PayPal, which in Russia is not yet working. Account can be opened, and the money to put it is impossible. :lol: