About the glasses

Glasses, headphones and other components
Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Wed Jul 18, 2007 14:13

One two three four five start masterate.
Measured voltage - 3.5 volts.
Current haven't succeeded yet.
From this we conclude that diodes are connected in parallel.
bought 12 white 04 Candela red and 12, with a wide angle
will experiment.
would have posted photos about how things are going, but here photos to hang ?

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:30

here's how to get the photos to fill ?
Last edited by Александр_ on Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:11, edited 1 time in total.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:44

OOOO.
How simple....
Collected, connected, all works perfectly.
Super ! now can afford any glasses bungled !!!!
Trovati sorts, Indigo and others like them !

And even these PV stim turned out a gun.
Enough of this pattern to fix on my glasses and voila !!!

Cost of course ended up with two sets of diodes - red and white - as much as $ 6 !
Plus points of course :)
Here's sebistoimost glasses for $ 80.
And if I take dodici 1.2 Kendal, it is not very expensive.

And bought a splitter for the audio - it is ideal for points !
And now you can enjoy with your friends !
Only powered device from the power supply to the battery not to sit down.

So there you go !

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:03

Oops ! unexpected effects appeared when I'm listening session with the new glasses and colortree,then colortrack the colors except red.
Looks like the diodes shunt...

I will try to put them using just diodes.
but still as individual points it is already possible to use :)

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:35

?Oops ! unexpected effects appeared when I'm listening session with the new glasses and colortree,then colortrack the colors except red.

Yeah so I noticed that if you use a splitter and listen to the session for two, in true white and Coltrane lost color in his right eye. How to deal with it??? Who knows???

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:55

Pavel wrote:?Oops ! unexpected effects appeared when I'm listening session with the new glasses and colortree,then colortrack the colors except red.

Yeah so I noticed that if you use a splitter and listen to the session for two, in true white and Coltrane lost color in his right eye. How to deal with it??? Who knows???
So I think you need to put diodes on the output in the splitter.
I know for sure would have helped opto couple, but there must be a simpler solution.

I scheme colortrac don't know.
Therefore, it is difficult to say.

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Mon Jul 30, 2007 16:48

Prompt please,whether correctly I understand,what glasses Colortrack combine opportunities Trovit and Indigo?In other words,in order not to suffer with a choice,you need to take Colortrack and put them on any color on your own?And the same if the maximum brightness of the LEDs Premium and Colortrak?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jul 30, 2007 16:57

Colortrak quite bright and you can put ANY color on your own.The only small drawback is that they don't so they generate CLEAN white light,as trovita..But this is IMHO a trifle :roll:

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Mon Jul 30, 2007 17:02

Thank you!

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Mon Jul 30, 2007 22:57

I agree, I collected myself trovati according to the scheme recommended by Patrushev.
And I must say that experience other than colorstream.
There is a special arrangement of diodes.
Very interesting feeling.
And evenly across the field of view of distributed lights.
I thought they would be at the edges of the eyes, and they are all over the visible area !
And interestingly, do appear different colors, but not as bright as in travilah.

Виталик

Post by Виталик » Mon Sep 17, 2007 19:18

Hello.
Андрей Патрушев wrote: The standard scheme for stereo: the closest to the housing site - land at the with utolenie - left channel, between the earth and the far - right.
Described connection for audio. And with glasses like?
If the signals are served on each eye separately?

Explain the reason for the question.
A doctor friend (non technical) asked me to help.
There is an old machine Galaxy Voyager. Glasses broke (in half :shock:), need to buy a new one.
Of the cars signal points is applied to only one of the signal connector contacts and glasses blocks of LEDs right and left eyes connected in parallel.
Question: in glasses, for example Standard, as the signals on the connector contacts?
In principle, to make perehodnik to the existing machine is not difficult, but I would like to know the schema of the sold points.

Thank you.

Николаичъ

Post by Николаичъ » Wed Oct 03, 2007 14:58

Hello, and let me join in..
Looked through the materials of the forum (maybe not very carefully) and found this question:
"Is it possible to replace the effect of a Mind machine software. That is. Have a regular PC with a floppy drive on the PC you installed the program (about the possible existence of which asking). In the drive is charged,for example, drive Andrei Patrushev, to the LPT port (or USB or COM) touches glasses type these. Well, in audio output - headphone and get the same thing and with the help of a certain product from Photosonix" About BWG know, he was lying on hard and is sometimes used, but it (to me) uncomfortable. Then there's the matter of "the Guide"...
If I missed something, or misunderstood, and question his hit as "a finger to the sky" please forgive, because I'm new here, although with the works up familiar with the half-year as...
Anyone help, or point in a direction -- in advance of the heart thank you...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 03, 2007 15:27

Виталик wrote:Hello.
Андрей Патрушев wrote: The standard scheme for stereo: the closest to the housing site - land at the with utolenie - left channel, between the earth and the far - right.
Described connection for audio. And with glasses like?
If the signals are served on each eye separately?

Explain the reason for the question.
A doctor friend (non technical) asked me to help.
There is an old machine Galaxy Voyager. Glasses broke (in half :shock:), need to buy a new one.
Of the cars signal points is applied to only one of the signal connector contacts and glasses blocks of LEDs right and left eyes connected in parallel.
Question: in glasses, for example Standard, as the signals on the connector contacts?
In principle, to make perehodnik to the existing machine is not difficult, but I would like to know the schema of the sold points.

Thank you.
I'm talking about glasses and wrote.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 03, 2007 15:28

Николаичъ wrote:Hello, and let me join in..
Looked through the materials of the forum (maybe not very carefully) and found this question:
"Is it possible to replace the effect of a Mind machine software. That is. Have a regular PC with a floppy drive on the PC you installed the program (about the possible existence of which asking). In the drive is charged,for example, drive Andrei Patrushev, to the LPT port (or USB or COM) touches glasses type these. Well, in audio output - headphone and get the same thing and with the help of a certain product from Photosonix" About BWG know, he was lying on hard and is sometimes used, but it (to me) uncomfortable. Then there's the matter of "the Guide"...
If I missed something, or misunderstood, and question his hit as "a finger to the sky" please forgive, because I'm new here, although with the works up familiar with the half-year as...
Anyone help, or point in a direction -- in advance of the heart thank you...
Used to be, but not caught. Now, most likely, due to the wide distribution of laptops among students, will appear again.

Николаичъ

Post by Николаичъ » Wed Oct 03, 2007 19:24

Andrew, thanks for the reply. If so, another question:
used to be, but not caught
And no trace left, maybe somewhere in the "dusty" and forgotten sectors of the hard?? And if not difficult, why has not caught??Only due to binding to the stationary PC? Right, I understand, with all the accoutrements, and even echoforum, in the woods or in the subway is not very walk :) ...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 04, 2007 15:14

Николаичъ wrote:Andrew, thanks for the reply. If so, another question:
used to be, but not caught
And no trace left, maybe somewhere in the "dusty" and forgotten sectors of the hard?? And if not difficult, why has not caught??Only due to binding to the stationary PC? Right, I understand, with all the accoutrements, and even echoforum, in the woods or in the subway is not very walk :) ...
Well, who knows why...
They were cheaper and cooler than the sound (because the sound was taken from the computer), but gradually disappeared from the market...

Николаичъ

Post by Николаичъ » Thu Oct 04, 2007 19:01

Andrew
Again thank you for the answer. Can you remember how they (programs) were called, or the address of the developers?? If You is not very difficult. Would you like to search and "catch", is not for that..
Thank you.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sat Dec 15, 2007 19:43

here is my photo report about izgotovlenii points.

http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/glasses.htm

if cross connection here http://www.bwgen.com/magicjim/

it is possible and to try and on the computer use.
just do not know what software to use.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:14

Well - and I also made a pair of glasses-trovit.

Went three weeks ago to store audio products: bought the white light diodes, connector and cord glasses took mom. Diodes are the brightest, I took a standard cord socket which was made of plastic.

This week I decided to make sunglasses.

And as I a teapot in such cases, the recommendations addressed to Alexander.

Made in 4 days:

Day 1 - drilled hole: the glasses were similar to the cheese with holes. Followed the Instructions and marked out the AAA battery area to the holes. The template is not used. The drill is found on the diameter two times bigger than Alexander's.

Day 2 - inserted diodes and folded them, taking the battery from Nokia, checked where the diodes plus leg and minus a leg. Bent and coiled around the "pros" with the "pros" and "cons" with the "cons."

Tried to head diode closely adjacent to the glass. Did I have that plus the legs are along the periphery and to the edge points. A "minus" legs go along the center of the bridge of the nose points.

And since I don't cut the legs as shown in the photo in the Instructions, so I had major knots minus the legs on the glass. But the design turned out hard and almost stable.

Of course the placement of the diodes it turned out slightly not symmetrical. But for the first time quite decent.

Day 3 - was connected stereosar points: how I novosilka with him bit the hand tremble, one thread "minus" wire of the cord will break, and re-start to expose the cord. Because of this, two feet of cord left only half.

Connected as shown in the 4th photo: red wire to left and white to right. Because of the bare "minus" wire stereoscope, had to stick a hollow rubber tube of glue "Moment" to the glass, to protect the "minus" wire from the possibility of contact with anything.

Wrapped a couple of times "plus" and "minus" stereosny around the outline respectively of the "pros" and "cons" of the diodes. And the joints soldered some tin. The relationship turned out sturdy and durable.

Day 4 - plug connector to stereoscope: how full the kettle did not know that the stereo can spin - so long thought of how to solder the whole thing :roll:

It turned out everything is simple: two "plus" and "minus" "minus" cable stereosar just firmly pinched with forceps to "negative" leg of the connector, and the "plus" wire wrapped through the holes plus legs and firmly soldered with tin.

Oh Yes before you solder the connector to stereoscope examined the compliance of the left and right channel points via menu innerpulse to reduce/pushing brightness points.

At the moment I still have to stick the rubber over his glasses to hide the wires and the legs of the diodes.

Just want to say, checking for the impact of these points at me still ahead, but the frustration is already there: even from simple batteries, or batteries of Nokia, the brightness of the diodes was higher than from innerpulse.

Financial aspect: the most expensive was the diodes, roughly of 1.40 U.S. dollars for the diode (if converted from our dollars). I missed only 20 dollars. Glasses mom took. A soldering iron and a drill from dad. Rubber tubing picked up from work. I was on the spot. And everything else attached.<

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:24

Pasha, that was you ?
I didn't know.

Glad you finished it.
Now you can be called as 100% as a radio-wireman !

The people Paul generally soldering iron in hands did not hold (judging by the questions that wrote to me) but even so the glasses collected !!!

Well done ! bi

By the way, I recently poured my soldering glue gun important to get the hang of it, and it turns neatly and evenly and smoothly.
As if it was.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:55

Александр_ wrote:Now you can be called as 100% as a radio-wireman !
Александр_ wrote:People - Paul is generally a soldering iron in hands did not hold (judging by the questions that wrote to me) but even so the glasses collected !!!
Yes, it was tight. Image

Александр_ wrote:by the Way, I recently poured my soldering glue gun important to get the hang of it, and it turns neatly and evenly and smoothly.
As if it was.
In lieu of, or after fill??? And I was thinking to use superglue instead of soldering iron, and quickly and accurately!!!
What is the name of the glue you use? We have a number of shop stroytovarov is going and currently buy for the future!

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:54

There is a special glue, its silicon we call.
It is sold in sticks for the gun.

The gun can be heated and squeezed out to the surface, and very uniform there's all covers.

Just started doing the points on the edge of the skirting from the same glue.
Let dry, and get everything very carefully.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Mon Dec 24, 2007 13:33

Александр_ wrote:is There a special glue, its silicon we call.
It is sold in sticks for the gun.
So after all the glue I have in the garage is. :)
Александр_ wrote:Just started doing the points on the edge of the skirting from the same glue.
Let dry, and get everything very carefully.

So it is possible instead to glue the rubber on top of the structure, you can simply apply this glue across the surface points to hide wires and the legs of the diodes!?

Then, if you really try, you can even such glasses in water wet!?

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Mon Dec 24, 2007 18:31

Pavel wrote:Then you can instead glue the rubber on top of the structure, you can simply apply this glue across the surface points to hide wires and the legs of the diodes!?
you are absolutely right.
moreover, this surface is painted with acrylic paints which charge for painting plastic models.

it turns out very gently.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 26, 2007 14:02

Шум wrote:And what glasses the most vivid, colorful, rich, interesting, etc. the images of those that sold to you(including ColorTrack)? Generally best suited for imaging... :roll:
With white light.