About the glasses

Glasses, headphones and other components
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jan 25, 2007 18:23

SDen wrote:What is the difference between Points pvStim Standard - and Premium $ 2000 - 4000 p. - with clear glass? Only the brightness of the LEDs or something :?:
What would advise
Only the brightness of the LEDs.Standard -red or green,premium white.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jan 25, 2007 18:33

SDen wrote:And if "19 white" mode to deliver, then they can replace Glasses Premium - 3350 R. trovit (white)? Or am I mistaken
Glasses color track on each eye for a single led matrix glasses premium via the 4 LEDs that blink in different combinations.

SDen

Post by SDen » Thu Jan 25, 2007 20:09

That is, the idea is that premium better color of the trackonly because of the amount of LEDs, if you have a view of the 19-th mode, I read somewhere that the number LEDs on the eyes has value and chroma only for entertainment? hence the conclusion - the PREMIUM COOLER!
If I'm wrong refute in the near future, PLZ!
P. S. still, Colortrac Can Premium to replace or not :?:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 25, 2007 22:21

Colortrac it's good, but IMHO not required.
Maybe they'll be more like if the manufacturer will give the opportunity of previati the firmware in the glasses, not very interesting.
For the beginner - very nice. I now do not care what color or so :)
About "premium" - well, a different arrangement of the LEDs... then it can be transparent to take. I use them periodically instead of colortree.
The optimal location of the LEDs, as I understand it, 6тигранником. That has very deep roots and is related to the fact that we have 10 fingers and the decimal account.
If it would be a different number, then the optimal number of LEDs would be different.
At Adre Patrushev really possible there is another reason to consider 6 the optimal number of diodes, but I personally know just such as mentioned above. Direct connection here is not immediately visible, but it goes back to the holograms of numerical series of the decimal system.
Appropriately photosonix not puts on some glasses 6 diodes :) so from this point of view points differ only by color.
In my opinion there is no difference great glasses - I equally love and solotrek and pustim.
I use the "features" of both. Pustim on purpose-with eyes open. And solotrek sometimes put on some color for a change.
If you allow the money -we would recommend the same pair of points.
(those and others).
If you want budget try to save some money - take any, then you can buy or whip up home-made (except colortree of course).
The cost of diodes - penny.

B&S

Post by B&S » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:23

shmshm, and tell me how it should be diodes in the hexagon (relative to the eye, at what distance between them), was just an idea to make the glasses yourself (with a machine I took colortrack). or prompt, where about it can be read if the hands reach the manufacture promise to do a photo report :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 12, 2007 17:56

B&S wrote:shmshm, and tell me how it should be diodes in the hexagon (relative to the eye, at what distance between them), was just an idea to make the glasses yourself (with a machine I took colortrack). or prompt, where about it can be read if the hands reach the manufacture promise to do a photo report :)
Okay if I go? I've been playing here the role of a certain know-it-alls... :wink:
LEDs for best efficiency must be placed at the inner edges of the eye sockets: two diodes in the corners of your eyes; they are somewhere in the distance of 1/4 the distance between the eye corners (both sides), two on top and bottom. Since You are under him do, don't forget about Your centre distance.

Good Luck Running!

Андрей Н.М.

Post by Андрей Н.М. » Sun Apr 22, 2007 23:34

B&S wrote:shmshm, and tell me how it should be diodes in the hexagon (relative to the eye, at what distance between them), was just an idea to make the glasses yourself (with a machine I took colortrack). or prompt, where about it can be read if the hands reach the manufacture promise to do a photo report :)
If the hands still came, then I look forward to the photos (I'm serious)

B&S

Post by B&S » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:17

Not yet made, the hands do not reach, but the desire is not lost :-)

Андрей Н.М.

Post by Андрей Н.М. » Tue Apr 24, 2007 21:11

In the "buyer's Guide mind machines" says that there are Standard glasses with a yellow led (read somewhere that this light is better for the brain and not annoying, because it surrounds us everywhere). Whether you have to sell these glasses?
Is it possible to order without the Inner Pulse points and how much it will be cheaper?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu May 17, 2007 13:56

Standard glasses with yellow LEDs complete with a mind machine is not for sale.You can buy them separately.Their presence is not available.Inner Pulse without glasses can not be bought.

Сергей Владимирович

Post by Сергей Владимирович » Fri May 25, 2007 18:44

Hello, everyone!

I had the following question. Glasses Premium there are representatives of technology BiColor (Indigo, Spectrum Pro). As far as I know with glasses the type of BiColor has the ability to control the LEDs of different colors in separate channels, depending on frequency. But in devices, in particular in the apparatus of InnerPulse, there is no way per-channel control of LEDs of different colors. Hence the question: sunglasses Indigo and Spectrum Pro really belong to the BiColor points, or points in which multi-colored LEDs flash simultaneously, with one frequency?

Sincerely, Sergey. :?:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri May 25, 2007 21:28

Сергей Владимирович wrote:hi, everyone!

I had the following question. Glasses Premium there are representatives of technology BiColor (Indigo, Spectrum Pro). As far as I know with glasses the type of BiColor has the ability to control the LEDs of different colors in separate channels, depending on frequency. But in devices, in particular in the apparatus of InnerPulse, there is no way per-channel control of LEDs of different colors. Hence the question: sunglasses Indigo and Spectrum Pro really belong to the BiColor points, or points in which multi-colored LEDs flash simultaneously, with one frequency?

Sincerely, Sergey. :?:
In Innerpulse is possible to control LEDs in different colors for individual channels.
Sincerely,
Andrew

Сергей Владимирович

Post by Сергей Владимирович » Sat May 26, 2007 4:47

And yet, Andrew, LEDs of different colors in glasses, Indigo and Spectrum Pro work simultaneously or each color controlled with its frequency?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat May 26, 2007 6:26

Сергей Владимирович wrote:And yet, Andrew, LEDs of different colors in glasses, Indigo and Spectrum Pro work simultaneously or each color controlled with its frequency?
According to Your desire.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:26

Andrew but I'm happy to solder such points.
there's a pattern of some sort needed ?
From my colortrak is three wires.
You have a scheme where what ?

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:28

I had a seditious idea:)
And if points Premium white diodes paste a sticker of red, yellow, blue, green so that it covered the diodes and wearing glasses just fell on the eyes, would the tto is the same as if it were glasses with diodes of the corresponding color?
:)
For points it is not harmful?

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:30

Сперанца wrote:I had a seditious idea:)
And if points Premium white diodes paste a sticker of red, yellow, blue, green so that it covered the diodes and wearing glasses just fell on the eyes, would the tto is the same as if it were glasses with diodes of the corresponding color?
Oh, come on creativity !
Bravo Hope !
The perfect solution :)

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Sun Jun 24, 2007 14:01

>For score it is not harmful?

Can wait response to the Russian distributors before you self-harm will cause?!

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Sun Jun 24, 2007 14:13

Alexandr
:D

Pavel
No doubt :)
I saw glasses Indigo. And as I understand it, the difference with white is that didici a different color. As the bulb. After all, in sales are not only transparent bulbs but also colored. Then from them, and the color goes.
And as a child I remember that these bulbs are just painted with paint.

This is so I can prepare to buy in a year glasses multicolor:)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 24, 2007 17:17

Сперанца wrote:I had a seditious idea:)
Canadian firm Mindalive selling mindmachine DAVID does (replacement filters), and expensive for... :D
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Sun Jun 24, 2007 17:35, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 24, 2007 17:32

Александр_ wrote:Andrew but I'm happy to solder such points.
What is a diode? This "thing" that passes current in one direction. There are only two schemes in the market is a common "+" and common "minus" (earth). The standard scheme for stereo: the closest to the housing site - land at the with utolenie - left channel, between the earth and the far - right.
Somehow I got a very thin sterotactic copper plated and made points on it. Draw a diagram tsaponlakom and hunted in chloric iron. In my experience it is best six LEDs in one eye, located approximately on the diameter of the iris, and the two LEDs should be located on a horizontal line passing through the pupil.
Thus, buy plastic sunglasses (to seated), on plastmasa, cut to size and shape of the points, fix the LEDs with glue pistol (don't forget to accurately set the spacing of centres and vertical), connect it all wires (if not foil fiberglass), very plastmasu attach plastic rivets (e.g. sticks from Chupa Chups) to the points through the drilled holes. That's all, and for a much smaller price (forgive me, Albus...). :D

Влад

Post by Влад » Mon Jul 16, 2007 0:37

http://www.toplist.ru/news/1086

I wonder how these glasses can be used in sound and light technology and will they allow to make PC laptop full mind-machine... :)
the Japanese company Olympus has developed a wireless glasses-monitor. Now, in order to check email or to find useful information on the Internet, no longer have to remove the laptop from the bag. You only need to reset the device to its working position.

As reported by RIA Novosti with reference to the manufacturer, wearing glasses, the user sees an image that is usually displayed on the monitor. The company had previously developed such kind of glasses, however, this model is the first wireless.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Mon Jul 16, 2007 0:57

Vlad

I would these glasses do not have - look at the face of the frame :)

But seriously - I am not convinced that the matrix glasses will give the desired brightness, and the possibility of points is much wider.
Why take the matrix, if you can just diodes do.
By the way, I like the glasses seen.
Only wired.
The price they have of $ 300.

And if you take them to the laptop, then you need another program that will work.
And what program works fine visually ?
If brainwave, it effect is smaller than from my colortrak.

And in addition to brainwave has its points. Why reinvent the wheel ?

венн

Post by венн » Tue Jul 17, 2007 23:39

On account of the points made
Write who knows
1-Podlasie diodes parallel or placenta
2-the total R of all the 12 notorious diodes
3 - you never know what missed

Do Compare it with your STANDARD and write
If they work as well as a brand - is a no-brainer

Do not count a goon but to try all the hot tips
a couple of salaries have to give and I antiglobalist
Better Patrushev to pay but not the uncle from abroad
And to make points for 30 min in the presence of material

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Wed Jul 18, 2007 0:02

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Александр_ wrote:Andrew but I'm happy to solder such points.
What is a diode? This "thing" :D
Thanks for the reply Andrew, I did not immediately noticed.
What is the diode I know.
Still said he received the diploma of designer of the computer :wink:

Judging by your words glasses a La premium and standard, is banal set of LEDs.

I just have colortree, and they react differently, you see there is a frequency, or the controller is.
Well, if simple glasses are just a line of diodes, the :) .....

But thanks anyway for the reply.