Pillow Sleepsonic

Glasses, headphones and other components
Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта
Pillow Sleepsonic

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 21:56

Received minimodule Sleepsonic with built-in stereo speakers.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/sleepsonic/design_specs.htm

Image Image
mp3 player not included.
Image Image

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Nov 16, 2007 13:02

Vladimir Nikonov
Finally MEGA THING!!!!!!!!great topic for a "Conductor"!!!!!!And the effect of binaurally is not lost!

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 17:20

Great pillow - it immediately solves the problem with the TV.
When someone wants to watch TV , and you're not bcthen just give him a pillow :wiz and he is watching TV, and you yourself enjoy the silence :ap

Влад

Post by Влад » Sat Nov 17, 2007 23:53

And than it differs from simple pillow + SD-MP3 player with speakers on the sides? :)

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 23:59

And than it differs from simple pillow + SD-MP3 player with speakers on the sides?
Comfort. Because the speakers built into the pillow. It can be anything you like to place, for example, vertically.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 23:42

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:51

I tried this device.
I must say - if anyone thinks that will hear stereo in any position of the head - wrong.

Thing - good. Feeling even better than I imagined.
When listening to "Healing" the feeling that all of you are in the situation where a gurgling brook, birds singing and a real feeling of the headphones is not achieved.

The sound is almost "in the ears" than achieves the effect that the person lying next to sounds from the cushions do not interfere, and he can almost not hear.

Relatives people are curious, immediately began "using" new..had only a person to lie down for a couple of minutes on sleepsonic - just said the same thing "I want this"..

My summary - a very useful thing. (I think that "Healing" is more efficient to listen for this pillow, because the sound comes not only in the direction of the ears, but captures the head, neck and a little more, which is one of the recommendations for healing - the sound worked even on the body).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 09, 2007 19:51

Евгений Кош wrote:I Tried this device.
I must say - if anyone thinks that will hear stereo in any position of the head - wrong.

When listening to "Healing" the feeling that all of you are in the situation where a gurgling brook, birds singing and a real feeling of the headphones is not achieved.

The sound is almost "in the ears" than achieves the effect that the person lying next to sounds from the cushions do not interfere, and he can almost not hear.

Relatives people are curious, immediately began "using" new..had only a person to lie down for a couple of minutes on sleepsonic - just said the same thing "I want this"..

My summary - a very useful thing. (I think that "Healing" is more efficient to listen for this pillow, because the sound comes not only in the direction of the ears, but captures the head, neck and a little more, which is one of the recommendations for healing - the sound worked even on the body).
Yes, I like this pillow very much.
There is also an idea to use it for practice Osii, - you can record a mp3 CD for 8 hours, where every 90 minutes, give installing OS.

МИТРА

Post by МИТРА » Sun Dec 09, 2007 21:10

Good time to all Forum users.
The question arose on the Pillow Sleepsonic.Or rather,the drives to them. I went to their website http://sleepsonic.com/ and found them (the pillows) is recommended :wiz CDs.Namely:"Adult Sleep System CD" (ASS1),especially recommended them,and a set of 4 drives "Sleepsonic® Pillow EB with Hemi-Sync Sleep CDs" (SSPK-200).
Whether you intend selling these discs along with the pillows,and your opinion about these products?
The pillow itself was already discharged.Waiting for bi looking forward to it.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Dec 10, 2007 0:01

Андрей Патрушев wrote:

There is also an idea to use it for practice Osii, - you can record a mp3 CD for 8 hours, where every 90 minutes, give installing OS.
What to take sound "backing" for this purpose?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:11

Евгений Кош wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:

What to take sound "backing" for this purpose?
If you do not bother, you can take a pink noise or even silence. :)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Dec 10, 2007 13:37

Андрей Патрушев wrote: If you do not bother, you can take a pink noise or even silence. :)
I am not strong in creation of such disks, this is just a lot of questions for You.

1. If the "bother" that put sound in the substrate?
2. If "not to bother" what is the generator of pink noise are You using? ( so I can generate myself 8 hours :) )
3. In Your experience, which setup would be more suited for this?
( I currently estimate that this a couple of times said "I realize myself in a dream".. though it is a little crooked.. sounds like you have something to indicate about the energy of awareness.. maybe more about the resolution process of awareness .. maybe.).
4. What volume is better to pronounce the words, what is the frequency of repetition (once in 90 minutes I got it.. but how many times must I say fitting?)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 10, 2007 15:40

Евгений Кош wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: If you do not bother, you can take a pink noise or even silence. :)
I am not strong in creation of such disks, this is just a lot of questions for You.

1. If the "bother" that put sound in the substrate?
2. If "not to bother" what is the generator of pink noise are You using? ( so I can generate myself 8 hours :) )
3. In Your experience, which setup would be more suited for this?
( I currently estimate that this a couple of times said "I realize myself in a dream".. though it is a little crooked.. sounds like you have something to indicate about the energy of awareness.. maybe more about the resolution process of awareness .. maybe.).
4. What volume is better to pronounce the words, what is the frequency of repetition (once in 90 minutes I got it.. but how many times must I say fitting?)
1. Well, there is, for example, special music for sleep... you Can pink noise to process the additional frequency of 7.83 Hz (in the same Аdobe Audition)
2. In Аdobe Audition can do. Not necessarily 8 hours to 90 minutes and then loop...
3. Installation on the forum someone has already posted for the Rainbow. I think that basically they should relate to attentional control in the dream.
4. General volume will have to experiment on the spot, and the volume of speech necessary to smoothly increase and decrease (in the processing). Optimally 4S - mounting, 3 sec - pause. The total duration of 5 minutes (15 minutes before the end of the 90-minute cycle).
5. The first three to four hours is better not to touch (insert noise without installations).

Ринат

Post by Ринат » Mon Dec 10, 2007 16:26

Andrew, and can You this disc will make and put in the catalog?
After all you are the Pro in this case :o ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 10, 2007 19:18

Ринат wrote:Andrew, and can You this disc will make and put in the catalog?
After all you are the Pro in this case :o ?
Duck, I'm going to...... 8) :)

Ринат

Post by Ринат » Mon Dec 10, 2007 19:40

Waiting for :D :D :D

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:20

I too have tried this pad with innerpulse and echofon.

Than happy: most importantly, no more beating blood in my ears and no pressure on the ears, as it was with the headphones from echofon. At the same time everything became much better hear what is happening around them.

Than disappointed: even if you put the volume level on innerpulse and on the pillow to the max, you can hear still on the brink of the minimum volume level.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:40

Pavel
There can be connected usilitel,it is even provided by the manufacturer,but amps in koplekt not go...

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri Dec 14, 2007 0:19

Gave my mom the pillow innerpulse for the night.

Put her I02. So she passed out and slept for the first time in my life till morning. It was something. No noise, no rustling or creaking of the bed woke her, although before she heard me and woke up.

Even using just a typewriter, she never could be shut down at night to sleep well.

In short, the effect of this cushion is very positive. IMHO of course: probably a relief to the ears when listening sessions sandwiched frees up more resources of the body, because the ears are bioactive meridians of the human body.

With the new year starting the 4th course of the disc Patrushev, then we'll see in action this pillow.

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Fri Dec 14, 2007 0:42

Pavel wrote:the new year, we begin the 4th course of the disc Patrushev
And if you can, read more: what kind of 4-year CDs Andrew?

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sat Dec 15, 2007 18:39

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Yeah, I like this pillow very much.
Cool !
Idea is the bomb !
And I in earphones to sleep well, just can't.
And then I tried the pillow a fairy tale.

And for the conductor and the healing it !!!!!

ToAndrei Patrushev question - how effective is it in MM, or Theta meditation ?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Dec 20, 2007 13:20

After rave reviews of Alexander & Paul on the pillows Sleepsonic,decided to experience their action...Took yesterday and decided to listen to the "Conductor"...GUYS!!!!!!!!I'm shocked,to be honest...the Dip was MUCH deeper than headphones,I headphones completely prevent relaxors...From the sound I actually went mad on the volume control on the headset turned up to max and adjust volume via the remote on buscentre.I was struck by Chistota and kristallnact something there (don't know how to describe) sound.Heard I think even more sounds than on their Studio headphones.During sewns I was under the impression that I was sitting as if in a protective cocoon of sounds,it was warm outside sounds (sorry,taftalogiya) is not received or I have not heard...the FIRST TIME I followed the verbal instructions of Andrew and not passed out,but not chuvstvoval body completely!!!!!!The images,which says Andrey themselves appeared before my eyes,I was under the impression that some of the words and meanings I can hear for the first time!Moreover, the perception of the words of Andrew was entirely different,but now I can no longer remember these feelings(((((Slept 4 hours total,but he woke up fully rested and fresh :wiz :wiz
PUT CLIPSANIMAL 10000000 points!!!

And WHAT were dreams...e-my!!!I had myself a small child,which incites everyone to the revolution! :? :( :lol:

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Thu Dec 20, 2007 13:37

Dimas

Oh, you also check out :)

my music is like a dome around.
a feeling that around a sphere is formed.
cool , huh ?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Dec 20, 2007 13:44

Alexandr
Yes, all the BUZZ,precisely,a sphere,a dome,a cocoon of some sort!!!!awesome,I liked the OCHE!Try today's session on the machine using them to listen to.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Dec 20, 2007 16:23

Sleepsonic will appeal to fans of audiobooks.

Thing is great..
Yes, I agree disks are perceived differently.