AudioStrobe

What is audiostrobe drives and impressions about them
иван
AudioStrobe

Post by иван » Sat May 19, 2007 17:04

The principle of operation of AudioStrobe decoders?

иван

Post by иван » Sat May 19, 2007 17:17

Who has a description of signal encoding AudioStrobe?
There is a link to www.bwgen.com/magicjim but what is clear is that this points occurs at a frequency of 19200 Hz, there is a diagram of a decoder, but only a threshold(selectable) :( and settings Tagore BWGen what ways the encoding of at least 4 :!:

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sat May 19, 2007 19:39

иван

Post by иван » Sat May 19, 2007 19:47

Thanks to the I :D

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat May 19, 2007 20:33

Иван wrote: and settings Tagore BWGen what ways the encoding of at least 4 :!:
Interesting... But what is 4?

иван

Post by иван » Sat May 19, 2007 21:13

In tired! this is not the way kodirovanie and the shape of the signal.

Vlodimir thanks for silky . But there is also the exact same scheme + docks on the chip.

Селя

Post by Селя » Thu May 24, 2007 16:02

Bought the disc Explorer, connect to Interpals (to view - flashing or not?) and flashing no. Why is that? Or flashing not constant, and it is necessary to catch at a certain time?
What's it like to drive Patrushev for hypnosis and self-hypnosis?

I just want to check whether the light signals to be reproduced during playback in the player, and then player to buy.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu May 24, 2007 17:55

Make the sound louder on the player,should all be flashing.

Селя

Post by Селя » Thu May 24, 2007 23:22

Dimas wrote:Make sound louder to the player,should all be flashing.
Yeah then it was nowhere the volume to turn :-(
There goes all the time flashing or only certain times?

палч

Post by палч » Fri May 25, 2007 1:40

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri May 25, 2007 10:36

>Make the sound louder on the player,should all be flashing.

There is such a thing as hanging. He ran at her with innerpulse.
Connecting everything in order to listen to audiostrobe "solar wind", turn on the device and instantly the diodes in my Coltrane begin to glow with almost constant intensity. Include audiostrobe in the hope that points will return to normal flashing. Continues still that stupid bright and intense luminosity of the diodes. :idea:
Remember the law of DKD (Do the Fool) - unplugged the unit - waited a couple of minutes - enabled device glasses do not flash - turned on audiostream - everything is fine flashes. :twisted:

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri May 25, 2007 11:33

Andrew wrote somewhere on the forum that some "Guides" audio-strobe may not be, because he finished it recently (don't know how recently in relation to 2007, though).

The mudslide I solved this problem simply - listening without glasses. Alternatively, you can try to InnerPulse (if you have it) Learning session 03 (sound+light, only light no sound). The first time I really liked it, because I get a deeper state. And then (through week 14 auditions) she began to annoy me mostly didn't like the light. And I went back to listening without my glasses.

About efficiency I don't think lost a single drop, listening to "Explorer" without the audio-strobe.
Карил wrote:Explorer listened. You can say the following. Become more confident, you can look at a conflict situation from the outside. Actually all.
I have written briefly. And in fact, I was not just confident, I can now defend their point of view, if I hurt. My house started to respect. :roll:

Yes, I fucking in the streets were afraid to go. :evil: Recently I realized as I went... go look in the ground, muscles tense, sweating, stressed as if that didn't happen... And now - go directly from muscles are tense only those that keep the spine, look calm or with a slight smile, the sun is shining, the birds are singing. Conflict people is nothing at all - it is young men 15-25 years old and fat women 40-50 :P The last rod on the road just as a steamroller, and in the sight of see nothing hear nothing...

Despite the fact that I'm a Mama's boy, a nerd and a homebody, ahem poor miserable wretched creature. Now, I don't know who I am... In General the same, only to wind up half a turn can. And then I see nothing and hear nothing. Who did not hide I is not guilty. Grrrr... :twisted:

:P In General, there is a lot more important things in addition to clarify the relationship.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri May 25, 2007 11:40

Карил wrote:Andrew wrote somewhere on the forum that some "Guides" audio-strobe may not be, because he finished it recently (don't know how recently in relation to 2007, though).

The mudslide I solved this problem simply - listening without glasses. Alternatively, you can try to InnerPulse (if you have it) Learning session 03 (sound+light, only light no sound). The first time I really liked it, because I get a deeper state. And then (through week 14 auditions) she began to annoy me mostly didn't like the light. And I went back to listening without my glasses.

About efficiency I don't think lost a single drop, listening to "Explorer" without the audio-strobe.
Карил wrote:Explorer listened. You can say the following. Become more confident, you can look at a conflict situation from the outside. Actually all.
I have written briefly. And in fact, I was not just confident, I can now defend their point of view, if I hurt. My house started to respect. :roll:

Yes, I fucking in the streets were afraid to go. :evil: Recently I realized as I went... go look in the ground, muscles tense, sweating, stressed as if that didn't happen... And now - go directly from muscles are tense only those that keep the spine, look calm or with a slight smile, the sun is shining, the birds are singing. Conflict people is nothing at all - it is young men 15-25 years old and fat women 40-50 :P The last rod on the road just as a steamroller, and in the sight of see nothing hear nothing...

Despite the fact that I'm a Mama's boy, a nerd and a homebody, ahem poor miserable wretched creature. Now, I don't know who I am... In General the same, only to wind up half a turn can. And then I see nothing and hear nothing. Who did not hide I is not guilty. Grrrr... :twisted:

:P In General, there is a lot more important things in addition to clarify the relationship.
Carilo,well, You're exaggerating...!Poor creature...Heh...I wouldn't say...,you look...a little bit more, and hoo-Ho!!!!

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri May 25, 2007 12:30

Dimas wrote: You exaggerate
From what? True. Maybe not star-crossed creature, I get some joy in life, but do live in an apartment and don't go anywhere, with anybody do not communicate.

I have now vacation and I spent the whole month sitting at home only going to the store. And if I could not walk for groceries, is out of the house would not come out.

I have no girlfriend, and was not. Despite the fact that I am 25 years old already...

What is most interesting to me nafig not needed nobody, no parents, no friends, no communication. Me and one good. :twisted:
Dimas wrote:you look...a little more active
Testosterone leaped and girl I do still need turned. So you have a little to give himself a normal appearance, not only outside but also inside. Some progress there, but I live still nowhere. And earning$ 1,000 in my apartment for 120000$ can't buy no zhist.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri May 25, 2007 12:44

Self - pity is the sweetest feeling!;) But do not abuse them,like with wine,you can become an alcoholic...! 8)

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri May 25, 2007 12:49

Yeah. Took note of. Thank you.

When feeling sorry for yourself, can afford poor and wretched to relax and do nothing. And then to regret and to relax. :?

Селя

Post by Селя » Mon May 28, 2007 18:30

I have started talking about namihaya points when working with the drive Explorer, but never finished.
It turned out that the problem was in the Play button. Somehow I thought that everything should be played immediately without it, but it is not ;-).
So my question is exhausted.
And the fact that it was written here after it - very interesting. Thank you!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue May 29, 2007 12:14

Селя wrote:I have started talking about namihaya points when working with the drive Explorer, but never finished.
It turned out that the problem was in the Play button. Somehow I thought that everything should be played immediately without it, but it is not ;-).
So my question is exhausted.
And the fact that it was written here after it - very interesting. Thank you!
Here you can see the Mudslide,nothing happens for a reason... :lol: :lol: :D I sometimes wonder how the messages smoothly (and sometimes not) acquire new meanings,different themes, etc. I've recently really been stressing out about,write the topic you want the people to adhere to it,but no... :wink: everything goes in a different direction...upravlyaemye process as SEL ;);)..so after all this is life,isn't it...?! :roll: and that's good,as you can learn,forgetting once you click PLAY... :wink: :P :idea:

Селя

Post by Селя » Wed May 30, 2007 22:05

Dimas wrote:Here you can see the Mudslide,nothing happens for a reason... :lol: :lol: :D
Of course!
I believe that on this website I was able to not go just like that, although it was a simple walk on the network. And it turned out that there are so many interesting things. Even Innerpulse ;-)

Александр ММ

Re: AudioStrobe

Post by Александр ММ » Tue Nov 19, 2013 14:28

Good day!
Today I received in the mail a disc of Andrei Patrushev "Endorphins"
I have a few questions.
Whether this disc can be played even if MM is not set AS?
When playing drive heard a loud noise that prevents listening (recode them to WAW format without quality loss using Windows Media Plyer) is this normal?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Nov 19, 2013 14:38

Александр ММ wrote:Good day!
Today I received in the mail a disc of Andrei Patrushev "Endorphins"
I have a few questions.
Whether this disc can be played even if MM is not set AS?
When playing drive heard a loud noise that prevents listening (recode them to WAW format without quality loss using Windows Media Plyer) is this normal?
The disc can be played without the inclusion of mode audiostrobe on some models of MM,but if you will not enable this mode,then MM shuts down after some time,the auto power off works.
A lot of noise this is the sound of the disc.Apart from the noise there is nothing that you could listen to.
You can recode in WAW.

Александр ММ

Post by Александр ММ » Tue Nov 19, 2013 14:42

Thanks for the quick reply!

ВостоК

Post by ВостоК » Fri Aug 07, 2015 16:44

Machine - Nova Pro 100. Glasses ColorTrack.
Question 1. Today for the first time included Audio Gate drive. Points a gun stood in the Regime No. 1 (ColorTrack). Previously being attuned to the mode № 6 (Yellow). As it should be?
Question 2. The manual says: "the best way to use this function separately from programs Nova Pro 100, although you can try to mix." .... But How exactly? If when you turn on MM, we'll of Audiostrobe and thereby automatically disconnected from the regime Sessions?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 07, 2015 22:12

1. Yes, as far as I remember.
2. Audiostrobe operates independently activate the "audiostrobe". This mode only turns off the battery saver, bringing Malinka does not turn off unexpectedly in the middle of the disk. :?

ВостоК

Post by ВостоК » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:32

Андрей Патрушев wrote:2. Audiostrobe operates independently activate the "audiostrobe". This mode only turns off the battery saver, bringing Malinka does not turn off unexpectedly in the middle of the disk. :?
Ah, there it is !!! I haven't tried. As written in the instructions did. :) Although there is a doubt concerning the simultaneous inclusion and Audiostrobe and Sessions. Two source signals simultaneously in the same glasses. It's either the Glasses will be damaged or the brain flare :cry: