Temporary vision loss after exercising with A disc/Strobe

What is audiostrobe drives and impressions about them
Виктор17
Temporary vision loss after exercising with A disc/Strobe

Post by Виктор17 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 18:25

So, as in the title of the topic: temporary vision loss after exercising with dick with AudioStrobe. All a bit vague, letters dvoyatsya. At first, I was watching that after school at the Hemisync technology with a focus on 10 (without the glasses). Now, see the same as after school with the CD "Northern lights". After 30-40 minutes vision normal. That this may be how to avoid? Are there any comments on this?
P. S. the CD "Northern lights" love...

Виктор17

Post by Виктор17 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 0:43

Have noticed that after light and sound sessions (when working with audio CDs with the gate) changes the perception. Of color shift or in redor greenor blue part of the spectrum. This is especially noticeable in the evening with artificial light... the Normal perception is restored in 5-10 minutes.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:20

>temporary loss of vision after class dick with AudioStrobe.

and a glass of water before and after the session drink?

Виктор17

Post by Виктор17 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:29

Pavel wrote:and a glass of water before and after the session drink?
Of course, before and after.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:30

I think it's not so bright to make the light in the glasses...I Have the same story...But were 5-7 minutes after the end of the class...Then I noticed that the same effect began to emerge and after a workout discs Patrushev (without glasses) but only if I fell deeply in sosanie or even disconnected...Now I don't know,I have left this story with vision...Stopped paying attention...to Me it never stood.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 07, 2007 15:34

Sharpness of senses depends on the level of wakefulness hormones in the blood. During the deep relaxation on the edge of dream are described above phenomena are quite natural. The inertia of the nervous system is also all different - someone switches rapidly, and someone, on the contrary, is able to "get stuck" in various emotional and physical conditions.

Гость

Post by Гость » Tue Sep 01, 2009 22:42

Also had a similar problem. And in General, the vision may deteriorate.
But there is a way which is not where little is written.
Need BEFORE and AFTER you drink is not water, but VODKA, one glass (200 ml). Only then everything works fine and vision deterioration at all.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 02, 2009 0:11

Андрей Патрушев wrote:acuteness of the senses depends on the level of wakefulness hormones in the blood. During the deep relaxation on the edge of dream are described above phenomena are quite natural. The inertia of the nervous system is also all different - someone switches rapidly, and someone, on the contrary, is able to "get stuck" in various emotional and physical conditions.
Kind of like it is confirmed - at least impact points can be deleted.
Try this experiment according to the official hemi-sync manuals - informal/nebyvale "if after the session you have something, there is not - go to the bathroom and rinse thoroughly with cold water."
Helped me (a couple of times, more than not tried any of all of these effects resolve within 10-30 minutes - I have).

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 02, 2009 0:49

In General, the "afterword" at the ALPHA sessions quite interesting (there can be a lot to read), I do not think that it should be fought - just not necessary immediately after the alpha read books, work at the computer and (God forbid) watching TV.
On the third hand, a serious question - in the sense of at least 0.0001% of long-term consequences for vision.
I "I see." If I can dig up (for or against) - I will unsubscribe.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:05

Гость wrote:Need BEFORE and AFTER you drink is not water, but VODKA, one glass (200 ml).
eeeeeeeeeee thread who don't understand that joke :) and follow the advice :D you are just like the bomber in the Great Patriotic :D guest you are trying mindmachines a glass of vodka? direct diversion :wiz