AudioStrobe Technology

What is audiostrobe drives and impressions about them
ВостоК
AudioStrobe Technology

Post by ВостоК » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:40

A couple of weeks not go away from this forum, ready to purchase, download books, read articles. But the description of technology AudioStrobe came across. Interested in the physics of the processes, software, methods and forms of production. Are there any articles, books? Or is it a deep trade secret? Thank you.

к-13

Re: AudioStrobe Technology

Post by к-13 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:43

EastYou can probably search the forum to do))) No trade secrets no - tone signal at the frequency of 19200 Hz controls points - when he is in the left or right channel, the LEDs on this side points to burn. Actually all.

ВостоК

Post by ВостоК » Mon Jun 15, 2015 13:07

к-13 wrote:EastYou can probably search the forum to do)))
I'm afraid to surprise You, but I can. But do you know how to read, I have another question? :) I asked for links to articles, books, software. The bulk of materials I have learned from here http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/ . But there is nothing fundamental in AudioStrobe did not find, therefore and asked. Well, Your answer is from the category - "the plane is something that flies" somehow doesn't satisfy my technical curiosity. Unable to add anything on the merits?
Last edited by ВостоК on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:29, edited 1 time in total.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 16:39

Eastand, of course, so You came here, registered, and promised to buy something, so You have to sort through on the saucers with blue kaemochkoy. You are too lazy to read, You lazy, but a lot of ambition and vanity coupled with a complete nachalstvom on others.

Search the forum on the first page gives a soft - in fact as many as three independent programs that support it when you create psychoactive audio files - MindExplorer SW, Neuro Programmer 3 pro and BrainWaveGenerator. Still, you can use any sound editor to modulate the tone and impose it on melody (personally own hands in this forum described how to do it)... There is a simple scheme of audiostrobe decoder and a lot of reviews.

The article also has interviews with the Creator of the technology and an explanation for dummies that it's all about (with video). Everything else on the topic "audiostrobe" - a transfusion from a sieve. Well, what can a whole book to write about the technology that controls the blinking LEDs in a mind-machine. Is the tone - light... No colors - not light. The frequency for the visual stimulus is also on the forum in a dozen places lined.

If Your technical curiosity was not satisfied with my answer, I'm afraid that it will not satisfy anything. The person with engineering mindset that's enough and the rest don't need... Or not need it, but stupid trolling...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 15, 2015 18:26

K-13
There are still plugin for free editor Audacity.
For Your information we can add to (anyway because someone will ask :)) that audiostrobe is not the only technology of this type. There are still
TurboSonix where the signal is encoded at a frequency 18200Гц
and
SpectraStrobe, where four channels:
red - 18700Гц;
green - 19200Гц;
blue - 19700Гц;
reference channel - 18200Гц - 10Hz modulated in antiphase. The modulating waveform is not found, but can be generated in NP3 and look in the editor.

ВостоК

Post by ВостоК » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:45

к-13 wrote:Eastand, of course, so You came here, registered, and promised to buy something, so You have to sort through on the saucers with blue kaemochkoy. You are too lazy to read, You lazy, but a lot of ambition and vanity coupled with a complete nachalstvom on others.
Any who I promised nothing (that I bought decided long ago), and why I'm too lazy to read? I've read David Seaver, Anna wise, read Michael Hutchison's article Patrushev began to read. And not just read it, but made myself small notes. And why did you decide that I have a lot of ambition? And nothing I have no one require, but just want to understand. You then use MM? What nervous system do You have? The reaction is clearly inadequate.
к-13 wrote:.... Still, you can use any sound editor to modulate the tone and impose it on melody (personally own hands in this forum described how to do it)... Well, what can a whole book to write about the technology that controls the blinking LEDs in a mind-machine. Is the tone - light... No colors - not light.
Yes, I actually wanted to understand how are distributed along the length of the musical compositions of these outbreaks? There must be probably some sort of scheme, order, a fundamental principle or not?
к-13 wrote:...a Person with an engineering mindset that's enough and the rest don't need...
Well, what is not need. If the system flashes are not linked to context of the work, then it is not Technology, but simple self-indulgence, entertainment. So the positioning of certain discs with audiostrobe as having some narrow therapeutic or psychocorrective effect to say the least - is incorrect. Or does the flash determine the specific frequency pattern, which models the Desired schema rhythms of the brain , but the music is just a background accompaniment?<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:26

ВостоК wrote:Well, what is not need. If the system flashes are not linked to context of the work, then it is not Technology, but simple self-indulgence, entertainment.
Not easy, but very difficult (and boring - when creating). :)
ВостоК wrote: so the positioning of certain discs with audiostrobe as having some narrow therapeutic or psychocorrective effect to say the least - is incorrect.
Does not even means. :?
ВостоК wrote:Or does the flash determine the specific frequency pattern, which models the Desired schema rhythms of the brain , but the music is just a background accompaniment?
And it is not so. :? Music definitely sets the mood and a particular context, and this will have an impact, ultimately, on the effect of listening. 8)

ВостоК

Post by ВостоК » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:24

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Not simple, but very complex (and tedious when you are creating). :)
But still pampering? Exhaustively.
ВостоК wrote: so the positioning of certain discs with audiostrobe as having some narrow therapeutic or psychocorrective effect to say the least - is incorrect.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Does not even "mean". :?
Where's the actual argument? Although, in principle, much is already clear.
ВостоК wrote:Or does the flash determine the specific frequency pattern...
Андрей Патрушев wrote:And it is not so. :? Music definitely sets the mood and a particular context, and this will have an impact, ultimately, on the effect of listening. 8)
Define flash specific frequency pattern or they are programmed randomly? If it is determined, whether it is direct linked with the musical form?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:42

ВостоК wrote:define flash specific frequency pattern or they are programmed randomly? If it is determined, whether it is direct linked with the musical form?
I realize, of course... :) And, of course, for the umpteenth time to answer these questions... :roll: But even more, I understand K-13... az Therefore, I would like to ask You - "would You personally to engage in meaningless work, with special thoroughness, and very low cost personal time"??? After all, the rich can be much more simple ways... :wink:

ВостоК

Post by ВостоК » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:09

Андрей Патрушев wrote:I realize, of course... :) And, of course, for the umpteenth time to answer these questions... :roll:
You've already answered this question? Please, give a reference please, and I'll read it myself. Just your forum has accumulated a lot of unnecessary information and to find here something happens sometimes. Here on this issue, for example, the answer I found.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:So I would like to ask You - "would You personally to engage in meaningless work, with special thoroughness, and very low cost personal time"??? After all, to get rich monopoly is much more simple way... :wink:
And what does this fact have to do with the subject? Learn the basics of ABC's most beloved efforts, including by appearing on your website, I realized that AVS is a topic very serious and purchase the MM is definitely worth. Now the same thing I would like to understand for myself and in relation to Audiostrobe drives. I want to clearly understand the technology Audiostrobe to make a decision, I need these drives or not. I certainly can in other places to look for info, but I read your website, you got to trust, therefore, to ask questions. And I am sure that here I'll explain Better or give direction.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:39

ВостоК wrote:
к-13 wrote:Eastand, of course, so You came here, registered, and promised to buy something, so You have to sort through on the saucers with blue kaemochkoy. You are too lazy to read, You lazy, but a lot of ambition and vanity coupled with a complete nachalstvom on others.
Any who I promised nothing (that I bought decided long ago), and why I'm too lazy to read? I've read David Seaver, Anna wise, read Michael Hutchison's article Patrushev began to read. And not just read it, but made myself small notes. And why did you decide that I have a lot of ambition? And nothing I have no one require, but just want to understand. You then use MM? What nervous system do You have? The reaction is clearly inadequate.
Why inadequate?))) I spent many years on forums all communicate, even a thesis on pigface wrote on the effects of the selected network name on human behavior in the network. So you can thoroughly analyze on the shelves to the point of view of the science of communication in the network every offer. You are trying to help You behave like a spoiled child.

If You at least briefly read this forum on the part of the mind-machines, using me personally these devices You would not be standing (and believe me, no mind-machine will not make a man a vegetable, not reacting to the frankly boorish behaviour she'll just let him respond thoughtfully-logically, not impulsively-emotional).

If You really read all of what managed to novascotia, the question of how the distribution of outbreak at the session, You would not have stood (by the way, I suggest another pamphlet Yaroslav Golub about the use of technology in the AVS sport to read - there is an interesting position for the combination of sound and light components in the sessions).

And the conclusion is about Your self-image I have made solely because You almost word for word repeated in his reply that was to meet a man with such indicators IGA and CDA.
к-13 wrote:.... Still, you can use any sound editor to modulate the tone and impose it on melody (personally own hands in this forum described how to do it)... Well, what can a whole book to write about the technology that controls the blinking LEDs in a mind-machine. Is the tone - light... No colors - not light.
Yes, I actually wanted to understand how are distributed along the length of the musical compositions of these outbreaks? There must be probably some sort of scheme, order, a fundamental principle or not?
Exactly the same as the audio components of the session (or with a frequency offset or phase, if we are talking about a dissociative method of stimulation). But it is not the theoretical basis of audiostrobe and visual components of audio-visual stimulation and to consider it in the context of audiostrobe illogical. As I wrote twice before, audiostrobe is just a way of producing a control signal for points in the audio file. And nothing more.
к-13 wrote:...a Person with an engineering mindset that's enough and the rest don't need...
Well, what is not need. If the system flashes are not linked to context of the work, then it is not Technology, but simple self-indulgence, entertainment. So the positioning of certain discs with audiostrobe as having some narrow therapeutic or psychocorrective effect to say the least - is incorrect. Or does the flash determine the specific frequency pattern, which models the Desired schema rhythms of the brain , but the music is just a background accompaniment?
You see, You already made all the desired conclusions (and You spit - true or not - the most important thing to You personally they are profitable), and everything else - only way to find them the confirmation.
ВостоК wrote:You've already answered this question? Please, give a reference please, and I'll read it myself. Just your forum has accumulated a lot of unnecessary information and to find something sometimes not just. Here on this issue, for example, the answer I found.
This is largely due to the solely for such users as You.

Believe me, there will be happy to help any user (even one who does not going to buy even in the future), but only on the condition that it is really necessary.

So let's decide: You need it and help all who are capable of it, or You need something else and You go somewhere else.<
Last edited by к-13 on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:49, edited 2 times in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:44

East
You see, every question already contains 70% of answer. Apparently, You have already developed a certain opinion on these issues, so You ignore the answers that this opinion did not coincide... :?
Well, for those who are on the train: :?
audiostrobe (and his ilk) is the same technology AVS;
signals audiostrobe can totally depend on the musical material of the disk, and can be in one way or another as agreed upon (as shown) and, thus, to enhance the perception is of a musical work ("self-indulgence" :ay ). It does not matter for syncing brain frequencies audiostrobe. It is important that the nature of the musical work (calm or energetic) "coincided" with a frequency of audiostrobe (for relaxation or to increase the level of wakefulness). If You aim to achieve a certain psycho-physiological state, the priority is not "musical form" (still like to know what You understand by this :)), and the "picture" changes in the frequencies of certain bioelectric potentials of the brain.
"Spienti sat est" :?

ВостоК

Post by ВостоК » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:10

Андрей Патрушев wrote:East... signals audiostrobe can totally depend on the musical material of the disk, and can be in one way or another as agreed upon (as shown) and, thus, to enhance the perception is the music .... It does not matter for syncing brain frequencies audiostrobe. It is important that the nature of the musical work (calm or energetic) "coincided" with a frequency of audiostrobe (for relaxation or to increase the level of wakefulness). If You aim to achieve a certain psycho-physiological state, the priority is not "musical form" ... and "drawing" changes in the frequencies of certain bioelectric potentials of the brain.
Well actually that would make sense. Audiostrobe in fact - it's the visual stimulation for a specific schema waves of brain activity. And the music - only the accompanying Background. It's as if we took a normal session MM and remove the binaural component, would only schema Visual part of it. Of course, some music. the material can probably play a more important role than just a background, it is obvious and it probably increases the effect. Well, thank You, Mr. Patrushev for a full explanation.
Left to learn how to use the technology Audiostrobe (in cases of course) for the sake of experiment. (But it will not be easy. Information in the Internet not many)
Last edited by ВостоК on Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:06, edited 1 time in total.

ВостоК

Post by ВостоК » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:19

Andrei Patrushev
Say and the structure of audiostrobe of disk is possible as that to edit? Or what it is called that forever and always?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:20

East
Can. :)

ВостоК

Post by ВостоК » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:25

Андрей Патрушев wrote:East
Can. :)
And probably better to do it with this tool http://www.mindmachine.ru/software/mind-workstation.htm ??? :) I have not messed up?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:28

East
This tool can only create a new track. To remove the old need a music editor "Adobe Audishn 3"

ВостоК

Post by ВостоК » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:38

Андрей Патрушев wrote:EastThis tool can only create a new track.
This is a New Audiostrobe Track, right?
Андрей Патрушев wrote:to remove the old need a music editor "adob Audishn 3".
It is also about Audiostrobe track? And What program can edit audiostrobe, if that's how we found out you can do? (As well as example session of MM with the help of the editors of the sessions).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:41

ВостоК wrote:And What program you can edit audiostrobe, if that's how we found out you can do? (as example session MM with editors sessions).
No.
Anecdote (in the trolleybus :wink: ):
- You leave?
- I'm out.
And ahead of you go?
- Out.
- And you ask them?
- Ask.
And what they told You?

ВостоК

Post by ВостоК » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:44

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
ВостоК wrote:And What program you can edit audiostrobe, if that's how we found out you can do? (as example session MM with editors sessions).
No.
You said that you can edit ... :roll:

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 13:27

ВостоК wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
No.
You said that you can edit ... :roll:
You can remove one (removing frequencies above 18500 Hz) and impose another. To edit in Your understanding, in the second my response 3 programs listed (well, the one You pointed out) - audio file in a session these programs you can edit as you wish, and in a saved sound file - the only way.