Audiostrobe drives

What is audiostrobe drives and impressions about them
Философ77

Post by Философ77 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 22:59

Алекс711
hi. I have a question.

if I understand correctly you are owner of PR-2X?

so choose now the first mind machine. the choice is between the PR-2X and InnerPulse.

what would you recommend? maybe has experience with both options? thanks in advance.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:58

Философ77
Sorry, that fit. :oops: PR-2X was taken out of production and sell the remains on the cheap. In characteristics of this Nova Pro (old). :?

Ву-цзи

Post by Ву-цзи » Sun Mar 27, 2011 16:21

Hello.A question to all who has been practicing transurfing: has anyone tried to link this Auditron( Visions I, David Eastoe, Peter Smith, Nomen Prey , Daniel de Rosa, Andamon
Visualization I
)with visualization by transferring,i.e. in the process of listening to this disc? as the effects...?not tried it myself... Thank you...sincerely...

Ву-цзи

Post by Ву-цзи » Sun Mar 27, 2011 16:42

...Anyway please give a recommendation how to work with this disk?... there are several paths and I understand they are all different effects,while listening...Thanks...

Джуди

Re: Audiostrobe drives

Post by Джуди » Thu Jun 19, 2014 17:32

Dimas wrote:Try in the DBB format mixout low theta alpha (approximately 9гц. 30 min)) to impose the singing of the Tibetan monks!!! :roll: AS MUCH AS THE CREEPS RUN! :roll:
can I get one??? singing monks and so....itself to impose yet do not know, maybe someone will make and give? :aa

Усова Людмила

Re:

Post by Усова Людмила » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:43

Андрей Патрушев wrote:APTA, may idea exchange? I actually all of the drives with audiostrobe is (or almost all), but I do make them. I'm interested in the national, the drums, yodeling, different schools of throat singing, various navoroty self-development or treatment, etc. However, I have a huge collection, so sorry in advance if that...
and the Ivolginsky datsan you have wheels - a Praise of White Tara, praise of Green Tara mantra - Lama singing from Ivolginsky datsan , where the Imperishable Body of Hambo Lama Itigelova?
can buy them and with you on something your switch.
they have the MP3 format, now they write them. early diabetes wrote. need?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:55

Ludmila Usova
Thank you, the mp3 is not necessary. :?

Усова Людмила

Post by Усова Людмила » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:24

I, too, was upset over an MP3 when a friend bought shaman sent (but she was still happy)
especially like the Praise of Green Tara - this vibrating bass.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:25

Ludmila Usova
You something specific you need? :)

Усова Людмила

Post by Усова Людмила » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:35

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Ludmila Usova
You something specific you need? :)
while exploring the forum.

Усова Людмила

Post by Усова Людмила » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:26

when I include the "Explorer" - my head jerks first, much - I had a similar effect after injury - how to say grandmother - the head had to rule, and she (the head) by other drives not yours then recovered (stood in place). I think maybe now this problem I have? that head would have to be correct? so what pulls it?
and freezing strongly. dress warm before the audition and under the covers - the water they drink. and cold(.
then when warm shuts off.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:17

Ludmila Usova
Happens... :?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:51

Ludmila Usova
And Yanks at first and the cold out...everyone was))) Pulls the body , yet relaxing. When to let go of yourself will and trust the words in the first place, then everything will work faster and better.
I'm already 7 years ago the first time his course was listened to and not tired to be surprised))) Im so much you can do....Every time all sorts of ideas for it come and sometimes the ideas come but what is dull, the Conductor of her "spotlight" and all in color.
Maybe last time , other discs just was taken pain, and it didn't happen? The guide will help to clean up the blocks and fears and....can go on for hours))) I just ck did.

Усова Людмила

Post by Усова Людмила » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:55

what I have not only shoveled az
while confused by my count - zero.
and it seems we would be your problem :wiz

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:26

The familiar words are heard often. And actually just looks like :"I do not helps, but do not regularly and don't trust yourself, what happens and can't relax because control is more important to me....well, next on the list..." These friends I have has less. Convinced that Explorer works very well. But first of all it was rejected,nastuplenie several times on a rake and then just ....type well will do as told))))Made, or rather those who did , live happily and make friends with brains and body.
Ways to work with him a lot, and can try other remedies, but from all that is in the world,I'm the Conductor and not only to me, like it more and more. According to no if anyone can think there is a need and there is a moment when you need something to work with the subconscious mind, and then he to help like no other,especially when psychologists are not available or not qualified, and by that I don't particularly trust. And under a Conductor and the words in this trust. Don't tell me what I should do, except of course the tips-to relax, to think, and I myself with my subconscious mind work, and in a lucid state. This is the most it))And no I did not order, what should I do. This usually helps those who have self-control scale or the control of anyone, they are strangers Sabarmati not help, subconsciously they did not perceive themselves competent because))).

Усова Людмила

Post by Усова Людмила » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:49

in another case - the problem is not always there.

solved many other problems but the main one I have for some reason always escapes. even the diagnosis is correct to put imagine.

the "Conductor" - a great thing - for a week father in law.

good for any and all crises - including crises of family relationships.

in the first place what is facing a person from psychological problems is a problem of coding on family scenarios - usually - pretty tough.

"Conductor" - a great eco-friendly tool for independent work. also important - what would the remedy be eco-friendly for the psyche. all sorts of faults close to me became easily noticeable. usually pendulums cling to and promote all kinds of nonsense - the type of well-known songs - a tube of toothpaste is not closed.

I'm a little less freezing - but the legs began to twist - in the middle of the disc - just trying to be an unbearable moment of disconnect. off easy - drive designed for this purpose. come to life when it's off.

turn on the night - when all to sleepy. and time is saved, and guarantee - that you will listen to the entire session.

a little instruction from me for reading the forum. :)

АндрейАрхара

Post by АндрейАрхара » Thu Dec 22, 2016 0:37

I read read but did not particularly found, the question is, my GPS, and CDs gate how to record to computer then to throw in microdisco on the Navigator? the regulation proposes stgraber , did everything as instructed, but the points don't work, the strobe signal no. Who can explain the process?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 22, 2016 0:56

Andresearcher
It's a case of settings of the strobe.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 16:40

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Andresearcher
It's a case of settings of the strobe.
Rather in the settings of the grabber, which is the default output format is mp3 with a bitrate of 128, where the cut the upper frequencies that just run through the points audiostrobe decoder...

Игнат.

Post by Игнат. » Mon Jun 05, 2017 18:35

Bought the disc "healing" is an electronic version. If it will work with this. wav file on the computer without the disk to run the whole thing on machine?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 05, 2017 20:09

Ignat.
Yes, complete with Innerpulse is the connecting cable.