Audiostrobe drives

What is audiostrobe drives and impressions about them
АндрейЛ

Post by АндрейЛ » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:54

Гость wrote:for Example, in the headphones Ultrason. Smile
This is not be the that are advertised on the website http://www.ultrasone.mindmachine.ru/but are there really to sell? Neither one model!
:shock:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 26, 2009 15:34

АндрейЛ wrote:
Гость wrote:for Example, in the headphones Ultrason. Smile
This is not be the that are advertised on the website http://www.ultrasone.mindmachine.ru/but are there really to sell? Neither one model!
:shock:
Those the most. The party is stuck at the border, as far as I know. Will be soon.

АндрейЛ

Post by АндрейЛ » Mon Jan 26, 2009 15:39

Андрей Патрушев wrote:most of Those. The party is stuck at the border, as far as I know. Will be soon.
Got it, thanks. And they are radically different from those that are supplied to, for example, InnerPulse?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jan 26, 2009 16:21

АндрейЛ wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:most of Those. The party is stuck at the border, as far as I know. Will be soon.
Got it, thanks. And they are radically different from those that are supplied to, for example, InnerPulse?
Yes,they are strong!

Саир

Post by Саир » Mon Mar 09, 2009 14:41

АндрейЛ wrote:And they are fundamentally different from those that are supplied to, for example, InnerPulse?
About InnerPuls'native headphones is better not to mention: well, the wood sticks! Not very comfortable and hard. The sound quality is certainly decent - certainly can't assess, because I just "moved" to their KOSS UR-30 http://www.omar.ru/dynamic/models/earphone_4963.shtml They are already old but still fighting! By the way, I tried and Sennheisers "bung" Sennheiser CX 300 http://www.idmarket.ru/product/311/5635 ... andext&r2= - very good look and tapped, and in the "Explorer" in the background is clearly different. I was pleasantly surprised, because I do not consider myself "tough lover", and even that is called, "feel the difference". On COS Oh the bass is more elaborate, of course, but in Sennheiser the sound is more "open". High and here and there go well, and this, as I understand it, is important.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 12, 2009 14:05

In senheiser more open sound because 16 Ohms (more than corresponds to the output Ω of the machine) and Cossa 100ω - that's the machine and not enough AC power to procecute these headphones...

Студент

Post by Студент » Wed Mar 10, 2010 21:09

Dimas wrote:44
You need to put the device in mode of the decoder and click knupku PLAY!
the mode decoder is aus ? after pressing Play, nothing happens!

Студент

Post by Студент » Wed Mar 10, 2010 22:13

Студент wrote:
Dimas wrote:44
You need to put the device in mode of the decoder and click knupku PLAY!
the mode decoder is aus ? after pressing Play, nothing happens!
the sound is, no flicker, listening to the Conductor, put rock music, gone the flickering in the glasses, I suspect something with the settings, but can't create one, active stimulation of the buttons on the glasses, all came down to nothing!!! ( blink only go from loud and active music, the conductor, the sounds of nature, etc )

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Mar 10, 2010 22:20

The signal level from a disk or a weak high-frequency cut.

Студент

Post by Студент » Wed Mar 10, 2010 22:27

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
Чиосана wrote:hi good people!
For the past few months studying your forum to make your choice.
But some of the questions I found no answers, maybe something missed or not quite understood, that gives me until the end to decide.
Namely I am interested in information on audiostrobe drives.
I wanted to clarify about the disks Andrei Patrushev. As I understand it, that session MindSpa can be combined with drives Andrew (with the exception of some of them) and other audiostrobe drives in its sole discretion. No mandatory regulations do not exist? Or is there such? And I would like more information about the six disks which are offered to MindSpa. Are they really the best? Or will there be more noteworthy discs of this collection? Ask for advice... :oops:
With the machine I have decided, I think quite suitable MindSpa only headphones are not very encouraging. And here still the question ripened: may session, A. Patrushev upload to MS? Or only fit session designed specifically for MS?
Tell me a detailed instruction to the MS attached, or is there and everything is clear?
I will be grateful for your help!

Sincerely,
Session with audiostrobe drives should not be combined,you can use the machine as audiostrobe decoder when listening to CDs.
To a Mind Spa specific drives are not offered,you can choose any from our catalogue.
For our taste the CDs are sold by the set of the most interesting,but the rest is not worse.
Session Patrushev Mind Spa is not available for download.
Instruction in the Russian language attached.

Session with audiostrobe drives should not be combined!! why???

Студент

Post by Студент » Wed Mar 10, 2010 22:31

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Level signal from the disk is weak or high frequency cut.
Listen to downloaded Explorer in wav format, previously included light music, flicker was...........

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Mar 10, 2010 22:50

Session with audiostrobe drives should not be combined on the drive your signal points on your sessions.
About the downloaded ROM is not for us.Responsible only for the quality of the original discs.

Алекс711

Post by Алекс711 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:41

Meccano Delta/theta frequencies with high alpha/beta...the results will be reported!

issue: a mozhno li sochetat' ritmi tetta i al fa? ne dolzhni li tetta go after al fa, kak govoril Patryshev...

Алекс711

Post by Алекс711 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:04

Session with audiostrobe drives should not be combined,you can use the machine as audiostrobe decoder when listening to CDs. -

Andrew Kabankov, ya ne ponyal. zvyk sessii i ochki's mind mashini - l zya ne slyshat' odnovremenno/sovmeshat' s diskami Patrysheva?

as audiostrobe decoder when listening to CDs. - chto eto? ob ochkax? dekoder za chto?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:38

Impossible.Either session or drives Patrushev.
The machine can operate as a decoder audiostrobe signal which is recorded on audiostrobe disk.Audiostrobe signal controls the blinking of points.You listen to the sound track CD+blinking points.

Алекс711

Post by Алекс711 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 16:58

Andrew Kabankov, SPASIBO! KAZHETSYA VSE YYASNIL.
...DA, NO DISK-STROB PATRYSHEVA NADO STAVIT' KAK TOL KO DISK S PLEERA? ILI KAK Y MENYA - IMAGE/OBRAZ DISKA ZALOZHEN V KOMP (MUCH LYCHSHE...): YA PODKLYUCHAYU MIND MASHINY PR-2X K KOMPY CHEREZ MIKROFONNII VXOD NA KOMPE, DELAYU START SESSII S MASHINI, YBIRAYU ZVYK DO NYLYA, OSTAETSYA TOKA MIGANIE OCHKOV I ZVYK S DISKA PATRYSHEVA. YA PONYAL KAK - ETO MIGANIE DISKA NE OT A OT ZAGLYSHENNOI SESSII? OCHEVIDNO TOZHE POLYCHITSYA XREN' ILI STAND POEKSPEREMENTIROVAT'?

VISHE - Meccano Delta/theta frequencies with high alpha/beta...- VOPROS K DIMASY, NO MOZHET I VI ZNAETE?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 15, 2010 18:24

Алекс711 wrote:Andrew Kabankov, SPASIBO! KAZHETSYA VSE YYASNIL.
...DA, NO DISK-STROB PATRYSHEVA NADO STAVIT' KAK TOL KO DISK S PLEERA? ILI KAK Y MENYA - IMAGE/OBRAZ DISKA ZALOZHEN V KOMP (MUCH LYCHSHE...): YA PODKLYUCHAYU MIND MASHINY PR-2X K KOMPY CHEREZ MIKROFONNII VXOD NA KOMPE, DELAYU START SESSII S MASHINI, YBIRAYU ZVYK DO NYLYA, OSTAETSYA TOKA MIGANIE OCHKOV I ZVYK S DISKA PATRYSHEVA. YA PONYAL KAK - ETO MIGANIE DISKA NE OT A OT ZAGLYSHENNOI SESSII? OCHEVIDNO TOZHE POLYCHITSYA XREN' ILI STAND POEKSPEREMENTIROVAT'?

VISHE - Meccano Delta/theta frequencies with high alpha/beta...- VOPROS K DIMASY, NO MOZHET I VI ZNAETE?
Surely PR-2X there is a special mode for these drives, but only it they have not called audiostrobe and turbosonix.

Эмиль

Post by Эмиль » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:10

Андрей Патрушев wrote: Surely PR-2X there is a special mode for these drives, but only it they have not called audiostrobe and turbosonix.
I do like this: file .wav (copy of the disc in 48 kHz, although it can be 44,I think) to throw on the ipod, connect the ipod to the input of the pr-2x, on the machine mode choose "CD", set the volume on the ipod higher, otherwise audiostrobe does not catch, the volume on the headset set comfortable (regulator on a cord there), the same flashing points adapts to yourself and listen to the audio program.

Ната-1

Post by Ната-1 » Thu May 20, 2010 15:50

Audiostrobe reproduced if the disks in the Commission-re or DVD?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu May 20, 2010 20:46

Yes,but we need more and mind machine.

Юли

Post by Юли » Thu May 27, 2010 12:39

Hello! My question is, is it normal to fall asleep when proslushivanii discs? NOT reduced any effect? I think not, because it still acts on the subconscious, right?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu May 27, 2010 12:56

Julia
Exactly!Unable to sleep, the effect will not be affected.

Юли

Post by Юли » Fri May 28, 2010 5:36

Thank you :)

Роман Усть-Кут

Post by Роман Усть-Кут » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:06

First learned about MM from a disk of Poloneichik "Effective psycho" , which by the way is downloaded free then, painfully high price of 3.5 p and as for reviews, as if the phone was off, what convinced. I went to your website. In the first article, there is information that the state called MM you can sit on the anchor by the method of Jose Silva. The audio books which have been downloaded to Silva, mostly difficult instructions for getting into these States, meditation, etc, alpha-sounds like you have written on the forum for "freebie" does not work. Question: DO the DISKS BY the METHOD of JOSE SILVA ADAPTED TO the MM On the forum found nothing, please answer at least "Yes""no"

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:04

Роман Усть-Кут wrote:First learned about MM from a disk of Poloneichik "Effective psycho" , which by the way is downloaded free then, painfully high price of 3.5 p and as for reviews, as if the phone was off, what convinced. I went to your website. In the first article, there is information that the state called MM you can sit on the anchor by the method of Jose Silva. The audio books which have been downloaded to Silva, mostly difficult instructions for getting into these States, meditation, etc, alpha-sounds like you have written on the forum for "freebie" does not work. Question: DO the DISKS BY the METHOD of JOSE SILVA ADAPTED TO the MM On the forum found nothing, please answer at least "Yes""no"
Please specify what You mean? :?