Audiostrobe drives

What is audiostrobe drives and impressions about them
Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru
Audiostrobe drives

Post by Malvina » Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:01

I tried different session, but most of all I like to use the drives with audiostrobe music. Disk Polar lights (extraordinary experience) is perfectly improves mood, checked a few times, nice sound, bright colors, super. Now I want to try a session for learning only textbook English buy.
Северное сияние (Polar Lights)

@ndrey

Post by @ndrey » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:45

Yes,Polar lights really creates in the mind of a very colorful painting.Especially the second song.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri May 19, 2006 3:49

I like them to mix with native sessions (natural light from the machine), so listening is not very impressive, though I think I'm biased towards it I guess...Just audiostrobe drives seem to me very "soft", session was significantly influenced by...

Константин

Post by Константин » Fri May 19, 2006 4:59

I agree-the built-in session are tougher.And if you mix,you have to think well what.If a good mix will turn out-write plzz and what action you had too.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri May 19, 2006 19:09

No question! On the principle of like with like. I was very pleased with the mix of "the Allocation of the astral body 2" with the same session in the "InnerPulse". The condition is much deeper.The sound from the disc I'm doing a bit louder than the cars... after a while are going to experience a session on the principle of "unity in opposites";)Meccano Delta/theta frequencies with high alpha/beta...the results will be reported!

Константин

Post by Константин » Fri May 19, 2006 20:45

More in detail about the components plzz.-the allocation of the astral body is the disc?(I bought all audiostrobe discs offered on this site and I don't have one) and what session do you think the same in InnerPulse?
Let's "you" that is... :wink:

Константин

Post by Константин » Sat May 20, 2006 6:33

Speaking of mixes,I mixed today's trite music of Enigma with theta waves in the session Theta perfection-turned out great!Could not put it down-absolutely not gone to sleep,visualization,mood at the highest level!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat May 20, 2006 20:31

Try the DBB format mixout low theta alpha (approximately 9гц. 30 min)) to impose the singing of the Tibetan monks!!! :roll: AS MUCH AS THE CREEPS RUN! :roll:

Константин

Post by Константин » Sun May 28, 2006 19:39

I've been on the sea was going well and was thinking about what machine to take with them.In addition to the built-in sessions of course will want and CDs to listen to,but to carry a pack of discs and player except the machine broke.So I decided audiostrobe drives transcode to MP3 and sync them to a mobile phone(SE W800).But it was not there.When transcoding with bitrate 128,light signals practically disappear.Tried the max bitrate and max quality-like it-flash is bright,but...no visuals and visions,just a white flash of light,though like with the same frequency.So,I have the plane just to listen to the music,and the car will stay at home.Hi Ilona Davydova! :mrgreen:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue May 30, 2006 20:51

What can idea exchange? I actually all of the drives with audiostrobe is (or almost all), but I do make them. I'm interested in the national, the drums, yodeling, different schools of throat singing, various navoroty self-development or treatment, etc. However, I have a huge collection, so sorry in advance if that...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed May 31, 2006 20:05

Andrew,well, personally, I hardly can anything be a surprise.:)In Moscow, this good though..well, sing, eat,tell me what you would like specifically, and what can you offer in return? :oops: 8) :twisted:

Шум

Post by Шум » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:10

Is there still some advantages of AudioStrobe CDs, but a good mood. A. Patrushev think wrote somewhere that these drives are used frequency, which after 20 years will not be heard. I, unfortunately, have already crossed this milestone. :shock:

@ndrey

Post by @ndrey » Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:58

Like at high frequencies,which are inaudible ,a coded signal for glasses.
I really like the visual effect of the discs is good entertainment.You can use instead of the TV :D ).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:07

Duck because it's the same session mindmachine, only enhanced by the sounds. In mindmachine sound table is hard-coded.
Each disk has its own orientation.
I think I will do the translation of all anotatsii on these discs. Only here where to put?

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 07, 2006 18:22

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Duck because it's the same session mindmachine, only enhanced by the sounds. In mindmachine sound table is hard-coded.
Somewhere you indicated that Audiostrobe used a range that cannot be heard over the age of 20 years. This means that compared to sewn in a mind-machine sessions discs audiostrobe ineffective?
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Each disk has its own orientation.
I think I will do the translation of all anotatsii on these discs. Only here where to put?
Yes, it would be very good. Can be www.yugzone.ru ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 07, 2006 21:16

But this is in no way connected. Signals, control points, not audible specifically to make it pleasant to listen to. By the way, on some active speakers, they are wonderfully audible as an unpleasant noise. And the drives usually are binaural beats, which are implemented for carrying up to 1000Hz (above can only hear two separate tones), that is, in mid and low range. The Creator can choose different frequencies with an accuracy depending only on the sound card of the computer, where it is done. This also applies to binaural beats. As carriers and binaural beats is hard-coded in the processor of a mind machine and can change only with a certain increment.

Рахиля

Post by Рахиля » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:24

We here in the States I can buy InnerPulse or Proteus. However, other machines too, but I'm interested in these 2. Tell me, please which one can I mount disks A. Patrushev? How is shipping drives to the States, how many days takes for delivery? And which of these cars is the latest model. Functions I see they have the same, I see no difference, except in appearance.
Thank you for your answer.
Good day to all.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:07

Рахиля wrote:we Have here in the States I can buy InnerPulse or Proteus. However, other machines too, but I'm interested in these 2. Tell me, please which one can I mount disks A. Patrushev? How is shipping drives to the States, how many days takes for delivery? And which of these cars is the latest model. Functions I see they have the same, I see no difference, except in appearance.
Thank you for your answer.
Good day to all.
Proteus is not the latest model of Mindplace. View more Procyon. Innerpulse a little more features, but You're right, any modern mindmachine a utilitarian plan provides everything you need. You can, for example, buy Luma10 and all life with pleasure to use. And all this advanced set of capabilities exclusively prednazanchen for self-study...

Рахиля

Post by Рахиля » Fri Jul 06, 2007 22:35

Thanks for the clarification, but unfortunately you have not answered the following questions
Tell me, please which one can I mount disks A. Patrushev? How is shipping drives to the States, how many days takes for delivery?
Thank you in advance.
Good mood.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 06, 2007 22:44

Рахиля wrote:Thanks for the clarification, but unfortunately you have not answered the following questions
Tell me, please which one can I mount disks A. Patrushev? How is shipping drives to the States, how many days takes for delivery?
Thank you in advance.
Good mood.
Both models have the function of audiostrobe.
The remaining issues are not my area of expertise.
Have a good weekend! :D

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jul 06, 2007 23:38

Рахиля wrote:How is shipping drives to the States, how many days takes for delivery?
If you send regular mail,to three weeks if EMS mail 5-7 days.The second option costs on rates mail in 1950 R. we Usually and I use them.

Николай

Post by Николай » Thu Dec 20, 2007 14:48

Can you help? CD "Brain-Scan Programs" on disk labels:
1.Beta. 2. Alpha. 3.Theta

When reading the disc in Nero (record to hard drive)- 1 - beta3;2 - theta3;
3 - time3.

So which path is alpha, what's beta, what is theta?

Can someone understood.

Сан06

Post by Сан06 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 0:21

Gentlemen, it is no secret that mobile phones keep all the audio files of different formats... So the question is, can I listen to these discs with a cell phone? :?

Чиосана

Post by Чиосана » Wed Jul 02, 2008 14:52

Hello good people!
For the past few months studying your forum to make your choice.
But some of the questions I found no answers, maybe something missed or not quite understood, that gives me until the end to decide.
Namely I am interested in information on audiostrobe drives.
I wanted to clarify about the disks Andrei Patrushev. As I understand it, that session MindSpa can be combined with drives Andrew (with the exception of some of them) and other audiostrobe drives in its sole discretion. No mandatory regulations do not exist? Or is there such? And I would like more information about the six disks which are offered to MindSpa. Are they really the best? Or will there be more noteworthy discs of this collection? Ask for advice... :oops:
With the machine I have decided, I think quite suitable MindSpa only headphones are not very encouraging. And here still the question ripened: may session, A. Patrushev upload to MS? Or only fit session designed specifically for MS?
Tell me a detailed instruction to the MS attached, or is there and everything is clear?
I will be grateful for your help!

Sincerely,

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jul 02, 2008 15:23

Чиосана wrote:hi good people!
For the past few months studying your forum to make your choice.
But some of the questions I found no answers, maybe something missed or not quite understood, that gives me until the end to decide.
Namely I am interested in information on audiostrobe drives.
I wanted to clarify about the disks Andrei Patrushev. As I understand it, that session MindSpa can be combined with drives Andrew (with the exception of some of them) and other audiostrobe drives in its sole discretion. No mandatory regulations do not exist? Or is there such? And I would like more information about the six disks which are offered to MindSpa. Are they really the best? Or will there be more noteworthy discs of this collection? Ask for advice... :oops:
With the machine I have decided, I think quite suitable MindSpa only headphones are not very encouraging. And here still the question ripened: may session, A. Patrushev upload to MS? Or only fit session designed specifically for MS?
Tell me a detailed instruction to the MS attached, or is there and everything is clear?
I will be grateful for your help!

Sincerely,
Session with audiostrobe drives should not be combined,you can use the machine as audiostrobe decoder when listening to CDs.
To a Mind Spa specific drives are not offered,you can choose any from our catalogue.
For our taste the CDs are sold by the set of the most interesting,but the rest is not worse.
Session Patrushev Mind Spa is not available for download.
Instruction in the Russian language attached.