the question drives to Andrei Patrushev

What is audiostrobe drives and impressions about them
Ворона

Post by Ворона » Sun Apr 24, 2011 20:30

Hello, Andrey!
I had the problem of a technical nature. When listening to your CDs with MM (inner pulse)why audiostrobe signal is supplied to only one of the glasses. Ie, signal light only the left and the right "not working". When using MM in normal mode points are functioning normally. What can be the reason?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Apr 24, 2011 21:09

Ворона wrote:Hey, Andrew!
I had the problem of a technical nature. When listening to your CDs with MM (inner pulse)why audiostrobe signal is supplied to only one of the glasses. Ie, signal light only the left and the right "not working". When using MM in normal mode points are functioning normally. What can be the reason?
Hello.
The case may be, as in the player (very different volume channels), and in audiostrobe-decoder (most likely, failure).

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:14

Ворона wrote:Hey, Andrew!
Tell me, is the sound when two of headphones??? If not,try replacing the cord that connects the player and mindmachine.

Ворона

Post by Ворона » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:27

Hello! The sound heard in the headphones 2. Today I will try to replace the cord. Thank you all for participating.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 25, 2011 15:20

The sound can be heard in the two earphones, but the adaptive ability of the human ear is much better than the electronic chips...
The easiest way to file with the headphone output signal somewhere where it is possible to measure the level of two channels and compare it.

Антон Чигарев

Post by Антон Чигарев » Thu Apr 28, 2011 22:49

Zdravstvuyte. Skate, over what period is the effect of listening CD "Ultramesh"? Session "Integrator" you have to listen while sanity or at a convenient time?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:00

Антон Чигарев wrote:Zdravstvuyte. Skate, over what period is the effect of listening CD "Ultramesh"? Session "Integrator" you have to listen while sanity or at a convenient time?
Ultramesh don't need to "listen" to him has to do with some educational material that have to be memorized. The effect comes immediately in the form of improved memory and attention.
The integrator must listen to immediately after training or before a big break in the classroom.

Ворона

Post by Ворона » Sat Apr 30, 2011 0:51

Андрей Патрушев wrote:the Case can be in the player (very different volume channels), and in audiostrobe-decoder (most likely, failure).
On different players I tried - the problem is not resolved. So it is in audiostrobe -decoder HMM?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:09

Ворона wrote:On different players I tried - the problem is not resolved. So it is in audiostrobe -decoder HMM?
Yes, it seems. :cry:

Ворона

Post by Ворона » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:29

And what do I do now? I live not in Moscow :cry:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 30, 2011 13:08

Ворона wrote:And what do I do now? I live not in Moscow :cry:
Contact sales team and send in the mail.
In any case, check the contacts. Sometimes Chinese plugs are not the same with sockets...

карлос

Post by карлос » Tue Jul 26, 2011 23:42

Good evening everyone!
Friends, tell whether the effect of MM or CDs Andrew not occur but take place? I did 3 years of yoga. In my opinion quite successfully. About 2 months use discs Patrushev and MM. Switched to THETA waves. Nothing happens. Was surprised especially after reading about the fears and negativity of many of THETA sessions. I sleep like the dead. The only difference was sometimes to remember their dreams after waking up, but not to the same extent as in childhood.

I do not believe that I have all the problems worked out (in 3 years of yoga), T. K. foul I had time off.

For example, I have always been difficulties in relationships with women. Fears, insecurities. Come down to the fact that the relationship has ceased to be present in my life. Now I realize all my past problems, I'm not afraid of those things they were afraid. Left feeling that I just got USED to be afraid of some things, and it's the easiest way not to tense in principle. + the issue with women I just got very cold. I think this is the effects of past experiences that have not yet erased.

I would appreciate your comments. I would like to hear the opinion of Andrew as a psychologist.

Thank you
Disappear :wiz :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jul 26, 2011 23:46

Carlos
Hello.
Depends on what You expect from them... :?

карлос

Post by карлос » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:19

Don't know if it's fair, but expecting, perhaps, to my usual tried and tested emotions have disappeared. Habits, including fear this is our purchased the program...I want to delete it, or deactivate...whatever. So there is no need to remind yourself that you're not afraid, are you comfortable, etc., etc., it's just a habit :? Ie in fact to reach the same goals that puts yoga (well, at least the positive side effects of yoga) - the spontaneity, openness, otsutstvie prejudice. Or I can be cool overclocked? :lol:

Well, I want to continue to work in "yoga direction" with MM and disks (the solar wind). I'm a little skepticheski to this part are, but I'm an open person for trial.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:38

Carlos
The only disk that does something similar is the Conductor. The other disks only provide the relevant brain activity, which contributes to the fulfilment of certain practices. But no practices, nothing special should not wait...

карлос

Post by карлос » Wed Jul 27, 2011 21:42

I basically thought... the Practice of introspection dive into the subconscious mind to identify so to speak of all the accumulated debris and removing it, but che is not immersed did from journeys in the interior. worlds

Another little point...all write with Your words that the disks are in an unconscious state. In this case, I assume, to practice anything is possible....then a contradiction :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jul 27, 2011 21:46

On the one hand, sleep is hard to call quite unconscious state, on the other, the task of the brain is given before listening - very consciously.
To be honest, introspection does little to "remove debris", and it only multiplies... :?

карлос

Post by карлос » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:14

It is difficult for me to judge. As for myself, I understand all the psychological attributes as afirmatsii etc. staye beliefs replace on new TS and yoga blurs the impression. I'm not really into AC but I have the feeling that it's true. When in a certain state look at their problems, while they themselves come out to you during the practice they lose their meaning and power.

Andrew, after reading the forum I saw a lot of books and techniques offered by You. Maybe with regard to my situation recommend method.

Thanks in advance

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:50

Carlos
To give advice is immoral. :) I don't know Your situation. :?
There is one universal method - a person employed in the present Case, all personal problems disappear.

карлос

Post by карлос » Thu Jul 28, 2011 15:53

I agree with You. Not everyone has a real case :cry:
But that's a separate issue.

For my situation, maybe it's not informative, but I wrote it earlier. The main question pertains to the relationship. The problem seems not (fears, worries), but I think because of the remnants of some mental garbage:
1) do not pull the relationship, and make. But I think it's not the norm. Not that I have, but I think that for 99% of the single life the consequences of the "wrong" of the past.

карлос

Post by карлос » Thu Jul 28, 2011 15:55

Myself and don't know where to dig and how to figure it out.

That's why I interestnoe methods as it is not a point aimed at 1 the problem and its broader impact.

Can afirmatsii even to try: "I want to marry I want to marry" :lol:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 28, 2011 16:04

Carlos
How old are You, sorry? And then at a certain age it can't be overcome... Like Yuri Loza in the song about the raft....
I too married a third time, but by the third time, I knew clearly that I had sought for it, not running from what I don't...
Many methods exist... for Example due to emotional trauma: EFT, TAT, EMDR; in everyday relationships: Ho'oponopono, Sedona; to achieve the objectives: a Wave (NLP).

карлос

Post by карлос » Fri Jul 29, 2011 0:25

I'm 29 :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:33

Carlos
Well, 10 years You still have... :wink:

карлос

Post by карлос » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:17

)))))))) it is necessary to hurry up)))))