Tell me, do all audio strobe disks support light

What is audiostrobe drives and impressions about them
Владислав
Tell me, do all audio strobe disks support light

Post by Владислав » Tue Sep 01, 2009 15:00

Tell me, do all audio disks support strobe light session. I only drive Patrushev with visual effects.Machine Nova pro100."Polar ligts" and Concentration& Deep sleep" without visualization. Maybe the problem is in the car?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Sep 01, 2009 15:21

The problem may be at a low volume level on the audio source.

Владислав

Post by Владислав » Tue Sep 01, 2009 15:55

Did everything on max sound , be the only" Healing"
with visualization. HOW to find out if it decrypts something.

Владислав

Post by Владислав » Tue Sep 01, 2009 19:10

All figured out . Is the laptop new Asus hovers on the old one everything was OK. Hooked up to Galim Chinese DVD box, the visualization is gone on all disks. ON the laptop the sound at all and the players all tried , only one went fine," Healing." Tell me whether it was a problem for anybody. Nothing but the sound on the DVD is not so hot.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Sep 01, 2009 20:08

Владислав wrote:All figured out . Is the laptop new Asus hovers on the old one everything was OK. Hooked up to Galim Chinese DVD box, the visualization is gone on all disks. ON the laptop the sound at all and the players all tried , only one went fine," Healing." Tell me whether it was a problem for anybody. Nothing but the sound on the DVD is not so hot.
It seems to me that is worse than the laptop audio can not be... :?
Sometimes in the sound settings on the computer automatically already exhibited different effects - they can specifically kill audiostrobe...

Мамонт

Post by Мамонт » Fri Nov 13, 2009 16:39

And what if when listening through the laptop, changing the volume changes the blink rate to "Healing"? (other no - nothing to compare it to).

Initially, the diodes Procion AVS do not blink. Then with the addition of volume are flashing - pretty rare (eyes, about 5-8 Hz. Further frequency increases in proportion to the volume to 20-30 Hz, I think.

Is there a way to calibrate the volume level?

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Sep 25, 2010 17:47

First diodes Procion AVS do not blink. Then with the addition of volume are flashing - pretty rare (eyes, about 5-8 Hz. Further frequency increases in proportion to the volume to 20-30 Hz, I think.

Is there a way to calibrate the volume level?
Yes, there is something quite different. Apparently these frequencies are not the strobe signal