The question about "Best drives"

What is audiostrobe drives and impressions about them
Ахнаф
The question about "Best drives"

Post by Ахнаф » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:51

Hello, Andrey!
Please clarify the following circumstance: in the directory of Innerpulse, it is suggested to order a set of the best audiostrobe. I ordered. Then I climb on the forum, and the people-it turns out he uses completely different discs in this complete no. Used Healing, Conductor, Solar wind, Endorphins. Such drastic results it receives, but about the best discs and not a word! I probably still have it all figured out, and I would like. So interesting to know what criteria these discs are called the best if they can replace or compensate for the above-mentioned conventional CD-ROMs. Maybe it was something they use and cause extraordinary results - they're the best!
Thank you.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:04

drives Andrei Patrushev, the Conductor and the solar wind - the best (my personal opinion) and most effective...
I'd even made his top drives
1. Explorer 5+
2. The solar wind 5
3. Healing
4. Star traveler
5. Endorphins
6. Concentration
7.ELECTRONIC SCAN of the BRAIN (as is the list of other drives laboratory of Tomatis)
8. Massage of the brain
9. Music for hypnosis and self-hypnosis
10. Visualisation 1 (the identity from the same list)
this is my list of drives in importance and effectiveness for me... others another

Ахнаф

Post by Ахнаф » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:34

Here and I about the same. In a set called "the Best CDs" no You (by the way, and the other active forum members) to the drives. So I wanted to understand what it is the best drives? Incidentally, in the descriptions of the programs of this set of "Best discs" there is no indication on their impact, it says something about the world's first there is something connected, such as the dance of fractals with binaural beat (I can not vouch for the accuracy of the quotes). It's probably cool, when I first connected, but this connection to me to attach itself to, CHO THAT is UNCLEAR.
So it is not clear how they compare with other sessions, such as alpha sessions, where they can/need to use, and where not, etc. etc.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:01

you should start with any alpha sessions
maximum body relaxation is one of the main keys...
21 days specifically the alpha sessions on maynd the car...
then you can have the disks....
don't mix pickles with cake...
session separately drives separately... the difference 3 hours at least...
overdose it is better to avoid... changes accumulated gradually and smoothly

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jul 13, 2009 13:38

This disk set German Audiostrobe.Special offer.
Drives Patrushev were not included.

Ахнаф

Post by Ахнаф » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:54

Thank you, with identity understood.
Now I would like to still learn the purpose of these best CDs of the German company. Is it possible to somehow map drives Patrushev, what are their frequency characteristics, which of them are alpha, theta, etc. can anybody enlighten in this matter, because I have nowhere else detailed descriptions of these drives were not found, and the simple happiness of awareness of the possession of though best discs I clearly insufficient. Want some the use.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Jul 21, 2009 13:12

These disks are for entertainment.Beautiful music,nice visual effect.
Description here :
http://www.mindmachine.ru/audiostrobe/index.htm
Other information the author offers.