Audiostrobe and binaural CDs Monroe

What is audiostrobe drives and impressions about them
Психофан
Audiostrobe and binaural CDs Monroe

Post by Психофан » Wed Mar 18, 2009 22:13

Hello, please tell me:

1. What are the differences between audiostrobe disks(which distributes Your company) from Monroe disks with the effect of binaural waves.
2. What is holopenichsky autofocusing and psychoactive program, is the genre respected Patrushev A. what is their difference.
3. Any player (Audio CD or digital) will be suitable for listening to CDs distinguished Patrushev A. If the disks recorded special volny at the desired frequency, then perhaps if you convert to mp3 format the effect be lost??

Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Audiostrobe and binaural CDs Monroe

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:12

Психофан wrote:Hello, please tell me:

1. What are the differences between audiostrobe disks(which distributes Your company) from Monroe disks with the effect of binaural waves.
2. What is holopenichsky autofocusing and psychoactive program, is the genre respected Patrushev A. what is their difference.
3. Any player (Audio CD or digital) will be suitable for listening to CDs distinguished Patrushev A. If the disks recorded special volny at the desired frequency, then perhaps if you convert to mp3 format the effect be lost??

Thank you.
1. In the method of creation.
2. Holopenichsky Autofocusing is my method of creating discs and psychoactive program is the General name, including disk and Monroe.
3. Any player issuing output 20Hz-20kHz. Most of the drives during the conversion effect is lost.

Психофан

Post by Психофан » Thu Mar 19, 2009 23:17

Andrei Patrushev
Thank you, how to understand in principle, programs with binaural beat or not, it's described in the program??
2. Holopenichsky Autofocusing is your personal development or you just use it in their ROM??
2. Seen the Internet are good headphones ultrasone the frequency range 8 Hz-30kHz, do not understand why such a range if all psychoactive programs use a range of 20Hz-20kHz, is there any methods which use, for example, 10 or 15???
3. When converting to mp3 found, the effect is lost, but there are other formats to flac or APE, Wav that save when converting audio bit bit, it is not lost then the effect and then it makes sense to listen?? Will be interested in Your opinion as an expert.

Thank you.

Психофан

Post by Психофан » Sat Mar 21, 2009 0:43

????

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Mar 21, 2009 13:49

Психофан wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Thank you, how to understand in principle, programs with binaural beat or not, it's described in the program??
2. Holopenichsky Autofocusing is your personal development or you just use it in their ROM??
2. Seen the Internet are good headphones ultrasone the frequency range 8 Hz-30kHz, do not understand why such a range if all psychoactive programs use a range of 20Hz-20kHz, is there any methods which use, for example, 10 or 15???
3. When converting to mp3 found, the effect is lost, but there are other formats to flac or APE, Wav that save when converting audio bit bit, it is not lost then the effect and then it makes sense to listen?? Will be interested in Your opinion as an expert.

Thank you.
All my programs with binaural beats and it's written specifically in the instructions to them.
Yes, holopenichsky autofocusing is my design.
Headphones the wider the range, the linear characteristics to the audible (20Hz-20kHz) range.
In wav is not lost, other formats not investigated.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Mar 21, 2009 13:52

Психофан wrote:????
And where You so hurry?... :shock: Because we all have ETERNITY ahead... :)

Психофан

Post by Психофан » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:19

Andrei Patrushev
Thanks for the replies, but I would like to clarify a VERY important question for me...
Want to take a set of player+headphones, fit this kit??
http://www.gadgetstyle.com.ua/audio/mp3 ... _8gb_black
and headphones http://www.gadgetstyle.com.ua/audio/hea ... kg_k181_dj
or is it still better to take a stationary player http://medialider.com.ua/index.php?productID=16699
Guided by high-quality equipment, then a lot about binaural waves. Maybe that will advise you about the player(fixed or mp3) model, it is very important for me...
2. did not understand a bit what do you mean "the wider the range, the linear characteristics of the audible (20Hz-20kHz)"
What do you mean linear??))

PS "where are You so hurry?... Because we all have ETERNITY ahead..."
Answer: I love when everything is burning(the work plan), do you like to drive)))

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:55

I'm not Andrew, but...
I also have a cowon , plays fine and wav and flac.

Compare small player with a great system I wouldn't because I listen in bed and I prefer a small player :)

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:59

In addition to the above...I use the headphones that came with the cowon player - I like az

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:26

Thanks for the replies, but I would like to clarify a VERY important question for me...
Want to take a set of player+headphones, fit this kit??
http://www.gadgetstyle.com.ua/audio/mp3 ... _8gb_black
and headphones http://www.gadgetstyle.com.ua/audio/hea ... kg_k181_dj
or is it still better to take a stationary player http://medialider.com.ua/index.php?productID=16699
Guided by high-quality equipment, then a lot about binaural waves. Maybe that will advise you about the player(fixed or mp3) model, it is very important for me...
2. did not understand a bit what do you mean "the wider the range, the linear characteristics of the audible (20Hz-20kHz)"
What do you mean linear??))

PS "where are You so hurry?... Because we all have ETERNITY ahead..."
Answer: I love when everything is burning(the work plan), do you like to drive)))
In this gland I am not strong - take what You like.
There is such a thing as frequency response - amplitude-frequency characteristic. Different headphones, same with the specified playback range it is different. Most linear features in the so-called "monitors", the other earphone so-called "commercial sound" - raised the amplitude and(or) lowered certain frequencies (each firm has its own). At the edges of the specified range, the playback frequency response "overwhelmed", and the dam begins long before the edge...<
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Sun Mar 22, 2009 14:51, edited 1 time in total.

Психофан

Post by Психофан » Sun Mar 22, 2009 14:03

Andrei Patrushev
Tell me the effect of binaural beats is not beyond 20Hz-20kHz..I mean his effect works in this range??For if lower or higher then the person will not hear...or the person and should not hear??...hear the music for example, a parallel at the level of the 15Hz binaural waves work...then it makes sense to take headphones and a stationary player with a range of 10Hz-30.000 Hz

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Mar 22, 2009 14:20

Tell me the effect of binaural beats is not beyond 20Hz-20kHz..I mean his effect works in this range??For if lower or higher then the person will not hear...or the person and should not hear??...hear the music for example, a parallel at the level of the 15Hz binaural waves work...then it makes sense to take headphones and a stationary player with a range of 10Hz-30.000 Hz
Binaural beats are implemented in the range of 0.5-35Гц on carriers to 1000Hz. The beats are formed in the brain, not the headphones. On my disks in addition to the binaural beat there are still high frequency. Now I do drive options on the DVD, where you will expand the range to 30 kHz. On the CD the meaning of this range, IMHO, is also only the linearity at the edges, as on the CD impossible to play anything above 20,000 Hz because of the low sampling rate. Although due to the low sampling rate, IMHO, it is also impossible to achieve linearity at the end of the range for any tricks...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Mar 22, 2009 15:29

Andrei Patrushev
Andrew,and that they will be the same program (Massage of the brain,Healing, etc.) to DVD or what?They will be more powerful in its effects on the human brain?When should we expect the release? :) bi bi

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Mar 22, 2009 20:01

Dimas wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Andrew,and that they will be the same program (Massage of the brain,Healing, etc.) to DVD or what?They will be more powerful in its effects on the human brain?When should we expect the release? :) bi bi
My idea is to Massage the Brain and Star traveler to move back, as this will raise their effectiveness. The case is a chore - the entire matrix of frequencies to rewrite, so I don't know when...

Психофан

Post by Психофан » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:18

Andrei Patrushev
I did not understand from "in the range of 0.5-35Гц on carriers to 1000Hz" and "linearity at the edges, as on the CD impossible to play anything above 20,000 Hz because of the low sampling rate. Although due to the low sampling rate, IMHO, it is also impossible to achieve linearity at the end of the range with all the tricks":)

let's Talk in Russian :)If I take a piece of iron player and headphones in the characteristics of each of the glands will be written that runs in the range of 10Hz to 20kHz - my brain will experience the binaural beats:)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 23, 2009 22:04

I did not understand from "in the range of 0.5-35Гц on carriers to 1000Hz" and "linearity at the edges, as on the CD impossible to play anything above 20,000 Hz because of the low sampling rate. Although due to the low sampling rate, IMHO, it is also impossible to achieve linearity at the end of the range with all the tricks":)

let's Talk in Russian :)If I take a piece of iron player and headphones in the characteristics of each of the glands will be written that runs in the range of 10Hz to 20kHz - my brain will experience the binaural beats:)
Will.

Психофан

Post by Психофан » Thu Mar 26, 2009 15:50

Thank you for the answers:)
Do not tell me how to distinguish a fake purchased in some sort of firm which says that "the official partner of the Monroe Institute" certificates on the printer are to print indistinguishable from the original?? All the same, your brain do not want is not clear how to score:)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 26, 2009 16:16

Психофан wrote:Thank you for answers:)
Do not tell me how to distinguish a fake purchased in some sort of firm which says that "the official partner of the Monroe Institute" certificates on the printer are to print indistinguishable from the original?? All the same, your brain do not want is not clear how to score:)
For example, to buy several discs at random, and then to buy the same at the Monroe Institute, to conduct a comparative analysis. If does not coincide - to sue, if they do - buy other... :)

Психофан

Post by Психофан » Thu Mar 26, 2009 17:24

Andrei Patrushev
Comparative analysis of visual???or listen to..??So if you get to DIY - in the best case just to listen to music(except for music, there will be nothing) in the worst possible and slightly "damage" the brain:)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 26, 2009 17:46

Comparative analysis of visual???or listen to..??So if you get to DIY - in the best case just to listen to music(except for music, there will be nothing) in the worst possible and slightly "damage" the brain:)
For example, spectral and phase analysis. In Adobe Audizine you can make a "snapshot" and to impose on him "the" other audio file.
After 15 years of training in psycho-acoustics I strongly doubt that sound can damage the brain (of course, if the volume is normal)... the Maximum that can be achieved - diffuse inhibition of the cerebral cortex (and try).

Психофан

Post by Психофан » Thu Mar 26, 2009 20:56

Andrei Patrushev
1. Just history heard different, especially the Monroe discs that can be damaged so the brain (one guy wrote on one forum that a friend found under the table, when the doctors arrived..installed - autism). Listened very often and in large quantities Monroe. Impossible???

2. You talked like that where I'm in a hurry..we Have all eternity ahead, can advise something about it to read???

Психофан

Post by Психофан » Sat Mar 28, 2009 23:53

??????

Джим

Post by Джим » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:47

Психофан wrote:1. Just history heard different, especially the Monroe discs that can be damaged so the brain (one guy wrote on one forum that a friend found under the table, when the doctors arrived..installed - autism). Listened very often and in large quantities Monroe. Impossible???

2. You talked like that where I'm in a hurry..we Have all eternity ahead, can advise something about it to read???
[I no longer live there, but I can't shy away from hits -- needs work]
So, I spent two years collecting all the negativity associated with mayd-machines in particular, and with the sound beating at all.
The dry residue -- so many people (probably they are in terms of AP, the "guards") say that after listening to certain sessions happened to them... until of liver cancer. More people (probably "guards-for-calling") claim that they "didn't, but they know exactly what's... [father-in-law friend neighbor -- for example] after one audition xxx yyy happened...
All my attempts in any serious way to understand ended or the fact that people "somewhere-something-read" and think to yourself that with him it will if he'll get to it; either it was "uncle Ted" to them. A. Carr, for weeks-for years drank vodovku, and then "one stroke" decided to recover a certain session without coming, by the way, in consciousness at the same time.
Well, and about the disks with the texts -- a little more complicated. In some people, any appeal to "higher powers" and other traditional and not very religious (including atheistic and gnosticheskie) characters causes (compared to BB, as well, by the way and without it) -- I don't know how to identify -- some kind of conflict with the internal mythology. Not always conscious.
I myself have experienced such a conflict of Monroe -- argue that the inconsistencies of the texts of some of his ideas. But. No fatal consequences is not observed; the most severe, and, unfortunately, typical-the man starts to pound in all instances with the request "to forbid it." By the way, know if either, a side effect of such activities gives rise to a characteristic way of quotes like the above.

I, of course, greatly simplified "set of options". But (honestly!) nothing sverhvydayuschegosya contrary described the extreme points in the case of successful achievement of the source was not observed.<

Джим

Post by Джим » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:59

Since I took to write-I will add what I think.
At the time, Andrei Patrushev wrote a very globuli thesis (what are obviously) -- "Majd-the car is not a pill."
So, I all apprehensive and hesitant to assure -- if you "just" naderite headphones with goggles and we'll drive all the best for you session -- will have no effect (or almost no will or he will not like what you have) until then, until you "work" together with the session. (or no sessions, which is possible, but much harder).
To explain "how it is" quite difficult. Not hoping for good luck, I'll try. Suppose you came to a well-equipped gym. You can touch pens for simulators, you can even rotate them -- you can even stretch or (God forbid) to break up muscle trying to do an exercise immediately -- this, incidentally, should not be a reason to blow up the whole gym with dynamite.
On the other hand, the hall may not be very steep -- it might just be a relatively light dumbbells, for example.
In any case, the question of how to bring yourself to have physical form -- will be yours.
You can (1) agree with the coach, who I believe (2) choose advanced simulators (ACC. grandmother) (3) to read books on "how to achieve anything with the help of some dumbbells" (4) a lot more.
You can also say that as someone (say) broke his during such training muscle and 3 weeks lying in the hospital -- well, it...
What I want to say-what if someone here wants to achieve -- will need to work. The forum is a sea of materials to effectively start. And to continue, too. That's only with a personal trainer is probably the problems will be. Well, not tokoe this much grief..
And once-a-stick simulators can touch until his death, zaoodno arguing who and how "overextended". And you can just do.
Success. I think that was my last post here.
PS: Yes, the post was neither stupid, nor the fact-not everything that I wanted / could say -- what he could, really.
Good luck and success!<

Психофан

Post by Психофан » Sun Mar 29, 2009 22:32

Thank You, Jim. In General all thanks. will probyvat!!!))