The disk becomes unusable. What to do??

What is audiostrobe drives and impressions about them
пашОК
The disk becomes unusable. What to do??

Post by пашОК » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:50

It so happened that one of my audiostrobe disk (Explorer) is less and less likely to survive. What do I do with it? How can I prolong his life. Thanks for the reply.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: the Disk becomes unusable. What to do??

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 12, 2009 13:25

пашОК wrote:it So happened that one of my audiostrobe disk (Explorer) is less and less likely to survive. What do I do with it? How can I prolong his life. Thanks for the reply.
To make a copy. :)

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 12, 2009 13:37

Buy new :D

пашОК

Post by пашОК » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:44

How to make a copy that's not missing audiostrobe. How to convert CDs to listen to on an MP3 player without losing all of the properties and qualities?

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:50

пашОК wrote:How to make a copy that's not missing audiostrobe
Use programmoi Alcohol 120% or Daemon Tools.
пашОК wrote:How can I convert CDs to listen to on an MP3 player without losing all of the properties and qualities?
Convert to Wav or if the player supports lossless format, Flac for example.

Инуками

Post by Инуками » Sun Jun 14, 2009 17:38

So, if you convert audiostrobe disk in wav for example, to fill in for the player and connected to a mind machine, nothing will be lost? And here I want to buy a mind machine, only here, buying the cd player is not very desirable. Much easier to use a digital player... :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 14, 2009 22:27

Инуками wrote:Then if audiostrobe to convert the disk to wav for example, to fill in for the player and connected to a mind machine, nothing will be lost? And here I want to buy a mind machine, only here, buying the cd player is not very desirable. Much easier to use a digital player... :)
Yes, wav nothing is lost FLAC lost in a few detail.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:47

FLAC is lost in detail? from this information? first time I hear it..

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 07, 2009 17:56

Anonymous wrote:in FLAC lost detail? from this information? first time I hear it..
Take the same short section, and compare the spectrum analyser or (and) in a normal window sound editor...

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 08, 2009 0:31

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Yes, wav nothing is lost FLAC lost in a few detail.
Highly recommend experiment.
Take any WAV file without metadata (well, without to MP3 is called "ID-3 -tags" - most of it not audio editors such writing). Squeeze it in FLAC. Uncompress to WAV (under a different name and/or another folder). Pobitno compare the original and the past conversion of WAV files.
And all the rest COS s - no one is immune, unfortunately...

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:57

Conducted an experiment in Adobe autdition - all the same.
Andrei Patrushev, change the audio editor or set up your system for you enter people astray =) most likely it's a way of combating piracy I understand, but the people who bought your CDs need to at regular intervals.

I use the EAS that would say there is not that even he can't save all of it if the disc read errors that EAC does not save but to listen to it then also does not make sense and can be thrown out.