Drives Jeffrey Thomson

What is audiostrobe drives and impressions about them
Раджа
Drives Jeffrey Thomson

Post by Раджа » Sat Sep 27, 2008 20:15

Question to Your online store:

Do you plan selling the other original discs Geoffrey Thompson in Your shop?

Thank you!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:17

In our store there is no disc John.Thompson and sell them, we do not plan.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 14:40

We would be happy to sell CDs George.Thompson, but with him no contact.

Раджа

Post by Раджа » Mon Sep 29, 2008 19:19

Андрей Патрушев wrote:In our store none of the disk j.Thompson and sell them, we do not plan.
Isn't George.Thomson ? :

https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/category/audio/m-m/

Dreams in the Mind's Eye Dr. Jeffrey Thompson
Dreams in Search of Thinking
The innovative work of Dr Jeffrey Thompson with sound patterns from 1981 has been used by psychologists, body-oriented psychotherapists and hypnotherapists to influence Consciousness.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Sep 29, 2008 19:58

Раджа wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:In our store none of the disk j.Thompson and sell them, we do not plan.
Isn't George.Thomson ? :

https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/category/audio/m-m/

Dreams in the Mind's Eye Dr. Jeffrey Thompson
Dreams in Search of Thinking
The innovative work of Dr Jeffrey Thompson with sound patterns from 1981 has been used by psychologists, body-oriented psychotherapists and hypnotherapists to influence Consciousness.
This disk drive audiostrobe , Angier Slavinskoye ,using the music of Thompson.
Sam Thompson our offers of cooperation are ignored.

Раджа

Post by Раджа » Sat Nov 22, 2008 17:26

By The Way John. Thompson officially runs from A. Orlov (who developed X-sink, etc.).

Not everything, but something can be purchased on his website 100 heaven. All honest-license. And royalties by the way are transferred to the children's ward of the mountains. hospitals in Queens. That's the man Jeffrey Thompson. :)

Никакой

Post by Никакой » Sat Nov 22, 2008 18:11

Ah-Ah-Ah.
I have this speculator,who is hiding under an assumed name A. Orlov , at the time a lot of pirated discs bought.
And now you see how!

Гайдзин

Post by Гайдзин » Tue May 19, 2009 0:57

And I here yesterday for two hours listened to the CD of the Thompson (or rather, license downloaded via iTunes) and loved it. Then for some reason listened to "freeze-dried" disk drive with brainwave-entrainment.

And today the whole day slow. The wool in the head, forgot the words a couple of times (the syndrome of "uh" and the clicking of fingers), the wife of one and the same news twice told.

Today came the m machine, has decided not to listen to myself more not to get hurt. Maybe in three days it will be resolved, put for 15 minutes.

Дмитрий Талалаев

Post by Дмитрий Талалаев » Thu May 28, 2009 13:56

Hello ! Recently purchased mindmachine nova pro 100, the device connected to the CD player, put the disc Jeffrey Tpompson and did not see a stroboscopic effect, why ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 28, 2009 21:49

Дмитрий Талалаев wrote:Hello ! Recently purchased mindmachine nova pro 100, the device connected to the CD player, put the disc Jeffrey Tpompson and did not see a stroboscopic effect, why ?
And what kind of data? :)

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu May 28, 2009 23:27

Дмитрий Талалаев wrote:got Jeffrey Tpompson and did not see a stroboscopic effect, why ?
Because it is not there.

Кибершаман

Psychoacoustics by J. Thompson

Post by Кибершаман » Sat Aug 29, 2009 20:19

Hello!

Well... Thompson is one of the leaders in this direction. Many consider it the best. Download all can for free, look on the torrents. In FLAC without any loss. On ARIMA look, there's a lot too. I was impressed by the description of these mathematical transformations that he did. Immediately took up the "killer". Meditattion Gamma Of 1.2. Awakened Mind 1.2. To me to enter into the TRANS or even the ISS... very Hard. Only strong narcotics work. I spent many years sitting on a horse dose of tranquilizers, so...
This Thompsonesque crap caused me visions with open eyes. Some failures in the past. This is not what was not. There is no doubt that having a very strong acoustic effect on the psyche. Of course, Salvia, mushrooms, LSD, etc is not worth it (a stronger chemistry and there is nothing at all). No technobabbly so the vehicle is not shifted never. But, compared to all the others that I listened to is the most powerful. Then, however, instead of head light and tidal forces, I feel stupid and grounded. Sleep, however, less than required. If you want to try something, well, 1000 times weaker Salvia, download psychoacoustic Thompson.
I'm interested in these developments, two things:
1. To develop a sustainable channel with the subconscious. In fact, without this Magic is impossible, that would not tell you. There is a powerful treatment of reality by accomplishing your goal.
2. Find channels of energy flow. I own a number of methods, methods, but it's not that. Who grope in the subconscious of prohodil, you will find a sea of energy.

Wanted to try the disks Patrushev, but since he's a former COP, I don't trust him. There is "former" does not happen. Whom worked on the same, I think, and now it works. Although the Monroe Institute is also involved with the CIA. And I their products the length and breadth worked. They say no. Pushes consciousness into certain "boxes", and further development is difficult. Only those channels they dug. Thompson I also advised people associated with the Monroe Institute. But he said it is much more advanced and so commercialized, not to mention some conspiracy things. Certainly better than post-Soviet Mantovana.<

Кибершаман

Post by Кибершаман » Sat Aug 29, 2009 20:23

and so commercialized
Not so commercialized, wanted to say.

And you, little piggy, can something like this sbatsat?

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Sat Aug 29, 2009 23:39

Cybershaman
Of course there is no smoke without fire...(This is about the law enforcement officials.) But you could bring specific charges to Andrei Patrushev? Here is the same.
Andey Patrushev here no strings attached consults the forum, and you're for no reason deserve. Nehorosho, dear, do. Bespredelnichat.

Кибершаман

Post by Кибершаман » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:27

Where have you seen even one "vague" accusation? I said I don't trust, that's all. To be present the Prosecutor of the International criminal court (ICC), when tightly undertake the verification of psychotronic experiments on the population Russia, leading to genocide. If you find the offense. But the consequence will be soon.
Andey Patrushev here no strings attached advises members of the forum
Royalty-free cheese happens only in a mousetrap. Or action of a Holy man. Andrei Patrushev is similar to the Holy?

Nothing personal against Petrusheva do not have. I do not like the Russian power structures in General, but especially cops.

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:48

Cybershaman
Well, then stop razbrasivayutsya "a pig", in fact he teaches and develops some issues at the request of law enforcement. So under the above definition, he misses. This time.
For some reason all do not like the law enforcement agencies, but that's about corruption judicial sitsemu, allowing arbitrariness, no one remembers. And she is filing with the authorities to hold that out including you. So we must blame yourself first. That's two.
Somehow all the screaming about the genocidal psychotropic experimentation(smacks of paranoia, which does not exclude that out of nowhere), but the fact that children drink too much already with 7-13 years of age that really is genocide, preferred to close his eyes. And that's just those who sell alcoholic beverages, positioned for this age group, and should be judged. Yes, but they state confirmation with the Moscow Patriarchate St. George award. Here is a country... is such a slave religion... Here You are, at least once stopped the teen from making alcoholic beverages. Probably not. Yes and I also...
But on account of the fact that the free cheese only in a mousetrap... the people I helped, and pretty real. Now I help others. That's the trap. I have nothing against her.
I personally hate and despise authorities to hold. That Ukrainian, Russian. And power structures... They have to be. "What fought for it and naturalisti" - work imposes on them the imprint gnilitsy. But if they come up immediately with this, do You will always have a problem with them. As can be seen in every normal person, and interact with it is 70% working.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Aug 30, 2009 21:39

I spent many years sitting on a horse dose of tranquilizers, so...
Therefore, do not delete your posts,left as an example of degradation in the use of chemicals.
Not even reading the discs Andrew,you have already managed to insult him and accused of genocide...

Кибершаман

Post by Кибершаман » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:02

Why not delete your posts,left as an example of degradation in the use of chemicals.
Not removed, because they are afraid. Your forum is very subject to attacks, which is not surprising. Very carefully read by those who are not indifferent to the fate of the Russian people. You sell psychotronic drugs, which lead to degradation of the personality. I wasn't kidding when I said that the UN and the ICC are very interested in, particularly with this issue.
I think another talk, but in a different place.
Well, then stop razbrasivayutsya "a pig", in fact he teaches and develops some issues at the request of law enforcement. So under the above definition, he misses.
I read his biography, so it is not necessary to introduce the readers of the forum astray.
Exactly what to order. The right words. What can be this order? You to calm down and not particularly resented the fact that he hypocritically described.
Here You are, at least once stopped the teen from making alcoholic beverages. Probably not. Yes and I also...
Of course, you have worked the program "score".

Would you stop a COP who, as a fascist beats up this kid, for example, because he took a SIP of the beer in the wrong place? And would not say a word. I would have passed. And this is also the program buddy.
in fact, he teaches and develops some issues at the request of law enforcement.
Yes, that's right. That's what it is.

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:53

Кибершаман wrote:Not removed, because they are afraid.
:lol: Rzhu nemogu what the author is terrible! :lol:
Кибершаман wrote:Your forum is very subject to attacks, which is not surprising. Very carefully read by those who are not indifferent to the fate of the Russian people.
Ah, the familiar song. Read the entire list please! Those that Kemi? :) Perhaps it is those "whose names I will not mention, because they do not know". :)
Have you ever any party to create solidity. I propose to call it sspp - Union primovich crazy Teens! :lol:
Кибершаман wrote:You sell psychotronic drugs, which lead to degradation of the personality. I wasn't kidding when I said that the UN and the ICC are very interested in, particularly with this issue.
Author che you get high? :lol:

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:39

Cybershaman
paradoxical body tranquilizers.... it is necessary to clean the body... and then everything else.... once it becomes easier :aa

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:40

I think another talk, but in a different place.
A couple handfuls of haloperidol :lol:

Кибершаман

Post by Кибершаман » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:29

Dosmeetes, huckster. To many of you laughed too. Now cry. Elsewhere.
It is not a Mind-Machines. It is in the disks Patrushev. A lot of complaints. At the international level already. So, you can stick your jokes, you know where. Accustomed to, that Russia - camp experiments? Soon obvinitel in other camps.

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:24

Loudiyi! Somebody! Call the boy's doctor! :lol:

Александрр

Post by Александрр » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:22

The people that would reassure such a person in quotes you just do not pay attention to him and he will go, but the more he replies the more he give to start, he has the energy to produce something as apparently in real life it is all sent to you know where :lol:

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Sep 02, 2009 16:14

and remember on the forum was a maniac (who has mindmachine-you're all gonna go) so this is from the same series... it zdesya povystupaet and go to the following website maniacal... they have the autumn aggravation has begun.... by winter all will be :wiz :wiz :wiz