Gate drives, what is it?

What is audiostrobe drives and impressions about them
Vlad
Gate drives, what is it?

Post by Vlad » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:53

What is it? a lot of them, in the sense of different and how they impact the user about programs sewn in the car?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Gate drives, what is it?

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 06, 2006 23:27

Vlad wrote:what is it? a lot of them, in the sense of different and how they impact the user about programs sewn in the car?
The essence of audiostrobe that 19200Гц frequency (not audible for humans after the age of 20 years) recorded signals which control points. There is also the format TurboSonix. It's the same thing, but to beat the patent AudioStrobe guys slightly expanded (to 20200Гц) the range of sensitivity of their decoders, but the CD write on the same frequency. These formats are fully compatible. 8)
Most of these discs recorded pretty primitively with the purpose of entertainment, not frequency effects on the brain. :wink: In order for the program really provided some frequency effect on the brain, it must have a certain structure. The programming of such sessions with existing editors sessions very boring. :roll:
You can do a light show on the discs with your favorite music. New versions of known programs BWG (Brain Wave Generator) this possibility is already foreseen, and it is there almost automatically. :P There are other equivalent programs, but this is the most famous, and find it cracked version on the Internet the easiest. :wink:
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:22, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 06, 2006 23:35

But to overdo it with audiostrobe possible? If lot and often apply or to watch, to listen? don't know how to speak correctly.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jun 07, 2006 0:11

It is unlikely You will understand when to stop,You simply get tired to listen and watch (tired)...But if the disc zapisane binaural beats,it is better to priderzhivatsya General best practices for using sessions,that is no longer than 30 minutes with a break of not less than 3 hours (about 2 times a day).See a forum where everything is described in detail.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 21:49

http://www.mindmachine.ru/audiostrobe/index.htm you can see how audiostrobe played the discs on a mind machine.

Сан06

Post by Сан06 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 0:59

Someone explain how and from what disc, set 6 Audiostrobe discs, to start, in what sequence, on time, and all that?! And that kind of murky mystery... Or at least a link where to read...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:00

Сан06 wrote:Someone explain how and from what disc, set 6 Audiostrobe discs, to start, in what sequence, on time, and all that?! And that kind of murky mystery... Or at least a link where to read...
For each disc on the website has descriptions of. Start with where the promise of alpha rhythms.

Сан06

Post by Сан06 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 0:50

Andrew, thank you! :)
But the descriptions only to Your drives, and these Set of 6 best audiostrobe discsonly Describe disks... :( And what information I no where seen, therefore, to ask all these questions... Sorry! :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 22, 2008 15:14

Сан06 wrote:Andrew, thank you! :)
But the descriptions only to Your drives, and these Set of 6 best audiostrobe discsonly Describe disks... :( And what information I no where seen, therefore, to ask all these questions... Sorry! :)
You just don't look close. :) In the section "CATALOGUE" is "AUDIOSTROBE DRIVES" and there http://www.mindmachine.ru/audiostrobe/index.htm there are descriptions for all discs, including those included in Your kit.

Сан06

Post by Сан06 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 22:46

Don't want to be Intrusive, but for example, as You can understand from this description:
the CD kicks off with "the whale Hunt" is a tribute to those lovely beings in the oceans who are still singing their moving songs. The CD continues with "Revival" - very relaxing sounds. Among them, choir, flute and a small bird: a Wren. The next song "Grace" is quite different from the others, beginning with intriguing synth sounds and an unobtrusive rhythm. In Compassion You will find many different scenes with the overtones, vocals and chorus, unobtrusive rhythms, storm and rain, and a beautiful melody at the end.

"The world" begins the soothing sounds of gently flowing water, beautiful arpeggios and a peaceful melody. In the last song "Reunion", there are some powerful parts alternating with softer, with the touching sounds of nature: melting icicles, dolphins, seagulls.

For me, the CD as a whole expresses the hope and sincere faith, that compassion will soon replace our inveterate habit of thinking about profit.

Peter Smith

Whales and dolphins...
This, in my opinion, the most graceful and noble creatures on Earth. They are full of calm, ancient wisdom that have evolved over millions of years.

Unlike other wise beings, they are not endowed with the silence, filling the dark blue depths and the shining shallow waters of the oceans with their touching songs.

Now You can find your way to relaxation, peace and deep wisdom in the cloister, where Your open mind comes in contact with the peaceful wisdom of the giant whales and joyful, moving dance of the dolphins.

All of this occurs in organic combination with the talented music of Peter Smith, who, in my opinion, is one of the best composers of this decade.

Using AudioStrobe technology You will be able to dive deeper due to the fine-tuning of your brain.

what you need to do and where to start...
It is clear to You as You work with it, not a month, a year... And to me that is a description neither of which does not... Yes, whales, dolphins, still there, but the process of work is ZERO explanation... Your disks have the Instructions, these no... That's the question! To make these drives a Manual! And that's all!<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:15

Сан06 wrote:don't want to be Intrusive, but for example, as You can understand from this description:
the CD kicks off with "the whale Hunt" is a tribute to those lovely beings in the oceans who are still singing their moving songs. The CD continues with "Revival" - very relaxing sounds. Among them, choir, flute and a small bird: a Wren. The next song "Grace" is quite different from the others, beginning with intriguing synth sounds and an unobtrusive rhythm. In Compassion You will find many different scenes with the overtones, vocals and chorus, unobtrusive rhythms, storm and rain, and a beautiful melody at the end.

"The world" begins the soothing sounds of gently flowing water, beautiful arpeggios and a peaceful melody. In the last song "Reunion", there are some powerful parts alternating with softer, with the touching sounds of nature: melting icicles, dolphins, seagulls.

For me, the CD as a whole expresses the hope and sincere faith, that compassion will soon replace our inveterate habit of thinking about profit.

Peter Smith

Whales and dolphins...
This, in my opinion, the most graceful and noble creatures on Earth. They are full of calm, ancient wisdom that have evolved over millions of years.

Unlike other wise beings, they are not endowed with the silence, filling the dark blue depths and the shining shallow waters of the oceans with their touching songs.

Now You can find your way to relaxation, peace and deep wisdom in the cloister, where Your open mind comes in contact with the peaceful wisdom of the giant whales and joyful, moving dance of the dolphins.

All of this occurs in organic combination with the talented music of Peter Smith, who, in my opinion, is one of the best composers of this decade.

Using AudioStrobe technology You will be able to dive deeper due to the fine-tuning of your brain.

what you need to do and where to start...
It is clear to You as You work with it, not a month, a year... And to me that is a description neither of which does not... Yes, whales, dolphins, still there, but the process of work is ZERO explanation... Your disks have the Instructions, these no... That's the question! To make these drives a Manual! And that's all!
Most foreign audiostrobe disks are designed for a relaxing and enjoyable pastime, so start with the ones that You like best. :)<

Сан06

Post by Сан06 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 16:35

OPP!!! Andrew, here it is for you THANK You!!! That's what I was waiting for!
And with the last holiday! All Participants in this Forum!!! az az az
Thank you!

ир

Post by ир » Tue May 13, 2008 18:34

I do not understand how to connect a CD player to mindmachine.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue May 13, 2008 19:30

Ир wrote:I do Not understand how to connect a CD player to mindmachine.
The supplied cable from the headphone Jack to the AUX Jack.

Post by Guest » Thu May 15, 2008 14:56

Thank you.

тоже гость

Post by тоже гость » Fri Oct 17, 2008 0:04

Do I understand correctly that all of the drives A. Patrushev and all drives with strobe effect ideal for all M Cars.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 0:12

do I understand correctly that all of the drives A. Patrushev and all drives with strobe effect ideal for all M Cars.
All audiostrobe drives come to mind the car. For this they were created.

Not all, but many drives of Andrey Patrushev come to mind machines.
If next to the name of the disk on http://www.mindmachine.ru/patrushev.htm there is an inscription (AudioStrobe), it is a good choice.

тоже гость

Post by тоже гость » Fri Oct 17, 2008 0:17

Thanks for the reply.

Лина

Post by Лина » Tue Oct 28, 2008 22:28

I bought CDs from Monroe Products ( different energetical exercises, meditation, concentration, visualization, etc.) is a technology Hemi-Sync, they are not AudioStrobe? I tried to include them in this mode, points are "silent", maybe it's better to use programs built into the machine or it will be too much, as they themselves have prescribed different frequencies (depending on type).
I have Inner Puls and Color Track.
Thank you.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 0:58

this technology Hemi-Sync, they are not AudioStrobe?
Are not. AudioStrobe CDs are actually very few and almost all of them are represented in our store.

And as for use with programs built in mind the car is better than Andrei Patrushev prompt.

Лина

Post by Лина » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:51

Никонов Владимир wrote:
this technology Hemi-Sync, they are not AudioStrobe?
Are not. AudioStrobe CDs are actually very few and almost all of them are represented in our store.

And as for use with programs built in mind the car is better than Andrei Patrushev prompt.
Thank you:-)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:47

Лина wrote:I bought the CDs from Monroe Products ( different energetical exercises, meditation, concentration, visualization, etc.) is a technology Hemi-Sync, they are not AudioStrobe? I tried to include them in this mode, points are "silent", maybe it's better to use programs built into the machine or it will be too much, as they themselves have prescribed different frequencies (depending on type).
Thank you.
If it is the original disks, then they should be specifically written that it is strictly forbidden to combine them with mindmachine.

Лина

Post by Лина » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:58

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Лина wrote:I bought the CDs from Monroe Products ( different energetical exercises, meditation, concentration, visualization, etc.) is a technology Hemi-Sync, they are not AudioStrobe? I tried to include them in this mode, points are "silent", maybe it's better to use programs built into the machine or it will be too much, as they themselves have prescribed different frequencies (depending on type).
Thank you.
If it is the original disks, then they should be specifically written that it is strictly forbidden to combine them with mindmachine.
Thank you. Drives brand, purchased directly from Monroe products, but they are not written anything about mind machines, but it is written that before using should consult with their temerity and do not use if have any of mental illness, everything:-) I actually had already found the gate drives here in America, of course the price is not as attractive as You, the only distance... shipping is expensive, and if you save, you'll have to wait 3 months more experience with Ozone, with a certain amount of time has ceased to send the disks because if customs will open and will reveal the wheels very heavy duty:-( If only someone from the friends will be in Moscow, then of course they will definitely do so I have bought the maximum number of:-) And while he got to try maybe a couple here from Tamas Lab, although honestly I would like to start with Your.
Thanks for the help.

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:37

Andrey Makarevich, and today I tried the presets with moravskii "focus" (focus 15) via BrainWave Generator and Innerpuls to let the glasses winked. That is, presets audiostrobe, it turns out there? Or is it just flashing without appropriate modulation or encoding there? (Sorry, I don't quite understand how there the light signal is encoded....)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 02, 2009 13:01

Триалект wrote:Andrei V., and today I tried the presets with moravskii "focus" (focus 15) via BrainWave Generator and Innerpuls to let the glasses winked. That is, presets audiostrobe, it turns out there? Or is it just flashing without appropriate modulation or encoding there? (Sorry, I don't quite understand how there the light signal is encoded....)
The sensitivity of audiostrobe high - about -36dB, so there any high signals tricksters. Some of these high generates a chip in players and sound cards...